Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Where's Superman when you need him?
Now dont worry about that, we've got a failsafe.
Even if we dont have Superman,
Molecular Man (Shemale Sex Lover) will come to save the day. :D
Old 09-11-2008
falconello

Shemale Domination is the hottest thing ever! it is my ultimate fantasy!
Old 09-11-2008
falconello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Then EVERYONE will be dominated by a Shemale... ME!!!
sign me up!
Old 09-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

badboy-rosso has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i dont know about latex and whips and stuf but the idea of being over powerd and tied down but a ts girl is very much a for me
Old 09-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

trannycrazy can only hope to improve

I long for the day that i get to be dominated by a shemale.
Old 09-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cockluva can only hope to improve

I'd love to be dominated, humiliated, pissed on and then brutally buggered by a beautiful shemale, preferably more than one.:t urnon:
Old 09-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Kewl, when do I start? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Then EVERYONE will be dominated by a Shemale... ME!!!
Old 10-04-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

oldr4older can only hope to improve
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
If you like shemale domination the best thing is to kneel down and suck the cock of your goddess with devotion. She'll understand immediately that you want to be her slave
couldn't agree more with this statement
Old 10-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammig82 is on a distinguished road

Dontcha just love seeing a feminine shy 'girl' suddenly popped up with a huge cock in front of a musculine guy, dominating him and fuck him in the ass..
Love it!!
Old 10-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bucca8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bucca8
Default NO

absolutely not. it turn me down.
Old 10-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gniafamo is on a distinguished road
Default TS domination

I think very exciting to be dominated by a TS, obey her orderd, expecially all about submission: lick her feet, feel her heels on my neck, and so and so....
Old 10-31-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fetishka is on a distinguished road

Shemale Dommes are a major turnon for me. I do switch happily, been into this for so long I have tried both sides and found to enjoy it all.
Old 12-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

dirty30 is infamous around these partsdirty30 is infamous around these parts
Talking Absolutly love shemale domination

There's nothing better in the world then to be dominated by a shemale or tranny,to be forced into sucking some when all your life you thought you are so macho...respect to all shemale mistresses
Old 12-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gtg87 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gtg87 Send a message via Yahoo to gtg87

I love shemlae domination, TS Seduction.com with Danielle Foxxx always gets me soooo hot
Old 01-14-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bucca8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bucca8

i do not like.
Old 01-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ashenhurst is on a distinguished road

some pics of man forced to suck shemale cock
Attached Thumbnails
shemalesissification_com_kamila_and_leticia_1-003.jpg  
Old 01-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ashenhurst is on a distinguished road

how i would love to be this guy being made to please these t-girls
mmmmmm to have their cum on me
Attached Thumbnails
shemalerevenge_com_adriana_carla_jo_kalena_1-010.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_adriana_carla_jo_kalena_1-012.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_adriana_carla_jo_kalena_1-014.jpg  

shemalerevenge_com_adriana_carla_jo_kalena_1-015.jpg   shemales-fuck-guys-camily-and-jean-picture-006.jpg   shemales-fuck-guys-camily-and-jean-picture-007.jpg  

shemales-fuck-guys-mylena-and-davidson-picture-015.jpg   shemales-fuck-guys-camily-and-jean-picture-015.jpg   shemalesissification_com_kamila_and_leticia_1-002.jpg  

Old 01-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Goddess

Quote:
If you like shemale domination the best thing is to kneel down and suck the cock of your goddess with devotion. She'll understand immediately that you want to be her slave
Yes, I would love to worship a shemale goddess, I would even cook and serve her breakfast
Old 01-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Fenone is on a distinguished road

..hem..i prefer to dominete,not to be dominated !
Old 01-19-2009
pandabear

Default Dominated

I would love to be dominated by a shemale.. Have her thrust her cock in and out of my mouth and slap her cock against my face...After that i would love for her to bend my legs up over my head and just fuck my tight virgin asshole, while she is jacking my cock... After that i would love for her to bend me over and make me her bitch while she is putting it to mee... WOW now I am hard
Old 01-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinrare View Post

I wish see futuer in my room .be coz i will u try.
i couldnt have said it better myself
Old 01-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

st5 is on a distinguished road

I fantasized being dominated by 2 shemales - a white chick and an East Indian chick. Both had bigger cocks than me. I sucked and licked their feet. Then sucked each of them off. They watched and laughed at my little cock as I jacked off and came on their feet. Then I licked their sexy toes clean.
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

I don't like domination by anyone!
Old 01-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gorilla is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to gorilla
Default Yes but...

Quote:
I think a shemale-mistress is fabulous for 3 reasons:
1) A ladyboy can fuck you in the ass and in the mouth with a REAL cock ( women must use a strap-on dildo). I ensure you that the difference is really huge ...
2) Ladyboys have a "male" sexuality and enjoy very much the typical "male" fantasies and erotic games
3) Ladyboys are, usually, taller, bigger and stronger than women. So they can dominate you with their physical strenght and their remarkable weight.
I've known ladyboys who, while they fucked me in the ass, pulled my hair with incredible strenght. Some others ordered me to lick their dirty asshole, and were very happy to humiliate me in fun. My Luizinha likes spanking me, because i'm her "bad boy", who deserves a punishment... :D
In fact shemales know perfectly these fantasies, because theyself have the same fantasies ... They are not surprised when you ask them to be beated or dominated: this fact is fully normal for them, and often they like assuming the role of the Queen. So you have a wonderful girl with a wonderful cock who understands your sexual fantasies... and fulfills them with fun !
When i say to Luiza that i'm her bitch and her whore, she enjoys my words and get more and more excited. Her cock becomes huge and she fucks me with joy. But the most beautiful kind of domination is feeling her weight on my body when she fucks me in the ass. I like to be her mattress ...
A soft shemale-domination is for me the most beautiful game you can play.
Women don't understand this: they consider you a pervert.
Do you like shemale domination ?
Yes but only if I am the one doing the dominating!

Old 05-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough
Default fiction fantasy

this is one of my most recurring fantasies....
i have somehow landed into a secluded place where there is only a castle standing on a cliff amid vast stretch of ocean surrounding it..... this castle belongs to a lovely shemale couple... one a cute asian and another a naughty brazilian.
They find my presence atop that cliff very disturbing and enslave me and teach me a lesson so that i refrain from tresspassing in the future.

They strip me to nakedness and tie my hands and legs to two pillars ( it gave a very good idea of the reason for its presence). Then i was showered from the front and the back simultaneously by two large hosepipes. it was a ritual to cleanse me of the guilt of trespassing. The asian was kind enough to rub me dry. I was then chained to a pole. out of nowhere two whips appeared. i was whipped till i asked for forgiveness and agreed to abide by their rules thus becoming their slave. by then my ass cheeks have gone red and my dickhead also had to take a few blows.

The lashes stopped but the chain remained across my neck. i was not allowed to wear any clothes. They also inserted a butt plug into my ass which was to be removed only by them. if they found me taking it out they threatened to further heighten my misery. it was required of me to take some feminizing hormones.

The first night i was cuddled up on the floor. i was fast asleep when i felt something touching my body and to my surprise i found that my masters were fondling and playing with my cock and male nipples. when i was wide awake they ordered me to sit like a dog on all fours. i was treated to an arousing strip dance by the wonderful bodied shemales with natural shapely breasts. their smooth skins looked a thing to crave for. i wondered whether the hormones would make my skin as smooth as theirs.

I observed that the brazilian was packing an eight inch cock while the asian had a our inch one. i being six inches myself was mid way between the two.
The asian laid beneath me. This time I needed no orders and reciprocated my placing a light peck on that little boner and started to lick and suck it. She did the same with my tool. I was enjoying my first time with a lady boy.... I felt that the butt plug was being taken out , who knew a larger one would soon be in its place.... The Brazilian played with my ass hole. Often she encircled the sphincter with her tongue and inserted her tongue inside my hole and sucked it.
She then inserted one finger and oiled my hole.... Then the second one... and finally four fingers penetrated my tiny hole. She then took the fingers out and slowly entered her massive boner inside my glory hole. It pained like hell and I became flaccid.... But the expert work of the asian brought my member back to life.
We were entangled in this position for a long time. It seemed like eternity.... I was the first to ejaculate and covered the Asians mouth.... She took all of it gladly..... Next it was the Brazilian who shot her cum deep into my ass and a few drops on my back which she cleared with her tongue. The asian now blew her load into my mouth . this was the first time I had tasted cumand it seemed so delicious I licked every dop that I saw like a dog licking the leftover of spilled milk from his bowl.
The two masters now interchanged thjeir positions andagain started playing with me. This time we all came almost simultaneously. But this time everybody ejaculated on the floor and I was ordered to clean the mess with my until the floor was back to its spik and span condition.
Then the masters retired to their room while I was left naked cuddled on thefloor.
However tortured I was that night I slept with a smile on my face.
Old 05-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough
Default fiction fantasy 2 - The next day

The next day while my masters were again playing with me .... I did a thing which I thought would again make them upset.
Instead of cumming I pissed on their bodies....... But to my utter surprise and relief they smiled and happily licked each other clean..... They made me to kneel down and they took a pee turn by turn. First it was the Brazilian who pissed all over me she pissed into my mouth as it was the water closet....on top of my head and soon streams of pee were running on all sides of my body competing with each other to reach my glory hole or my dick .
Next it was the turn of the asian. She ordered me to bend over...... she took a pee over my ass hole and filled it. It overflowed and again streams of pee were running all over my body touching my balls , running over my back and later mingled with the Brazilian's pee. She had finished peeing , now stood straight and drops of piss escaping from my butt hole reached down through my legs and mixed with their kins.
Later seeing the mess that was on the floor I was scared that I had to clean this all by myself.... I was terrified and drops of pale shower again passed though my urethra down via my penis. My masters were kind enough to notice my fears and encouraged me to clean it. They also took a few sips from the pool that had formed below. I was again the cleaner and my tongue was starting to be an expert on the job.
With the job done I waited in anticipation looking up to my masters for more errands.
I was taken to the bathroom and here I was assigned with the task of cleaning my masters. There was a large Jacuzzi wherein all three of us descended. I licked them from toe to top cleaning their feet, their delicious and small nut sac with two mid sized nuts, their pubic hairs which were shaved to form a V shaped sign..., their breasts, nipples, armpits a, back ass cheeks, butt hole.
As a reward for the cleaning job as well as the joy of watersport.... My dick was allowed to penetrate the Brazilian. It was my first time and I did it well under the guidance and supervision of the asian.
I now wait for the time when I will be rewarded with the chance to do the asian.
Old 05-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charlietwobeans is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to charlietwobeans
Default I have tried both sides

I have been in the traditional male role of taking control and having wonderful, generally traditional style sex with some of my Tgirl/shemale friends/lovers, but then I encountered a lovely sweetie named Katrina.

A very odd connection, we met in Vegas at a convention, she invited me for a drink at her hotel, but when I went to "make my moves" I was quickly aware that this was anything but traditional. She was extremely healthy from yoga and running, and she told me in no uncertain terms that I would be the one "on my back, on the floor".

And damn, was it good. I was addicted the moment she told me where to put my tongue. We have connected whenever I am in her area for business, and I adore it. I wouldn't want it any other way - just down on my knees or flat on my back pleasing her.

But I enjoy the other role - it seems only with her do I so easily succumb to being submissive.
Old 05-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default fiction fantasy 3

After a few months passed , due to the hormones fed to me by the masters and due to their fondling of my male nipples... ( many a times I too fondled my nipple area as I wanted the boobs that looked so nice on my masters..... can say I was jealous of those) and now I had breasts greater than a man, although it was small it could no more be hidden under clothes (which of course I wasn't allowed to wear in the castle). My skin was turning smoother.
As a result of these transformations, my masters thought of a new game for me. They would immerse my uncut dick into a bucket of ice till such time my dick didn't contract to its minimum possible size, which roughly was around 1.5". I was now given my first piece of clothing now it was a silk thong panty having a pouch in which they inserted a pad soaked in cold water. From over the panties it appeared that I no longer had my dick.
In between these periods , I had to go through some other sorts of torture....

Most torturous of all was the period when they used to pull my hair out through waxing. They used to repeatedly wax me every month until recently when I have observed that hair has no longer grows on any other part of my mody other than my head and a small V sign which now remains hidden below the silk thong panties.
They used to tie my hands and feet to the four posts of a bed and tied a rope tightly around my contracted dick.. they would whip my dickhead softly and fondle with my small girlish breasts that can be seen on 12 year old girls.
They got my nipples pierced and put rings in them. They would put a chain around my nipples, and tug at it every now and then, which was painful but arousing.
I was also made to wear jewelleries like a chain around my waist, the chain around my neck still exists but has replaced by a chain of shorter length with a dog collar. At first I was made to wear these by force, but now I relish looking at myself in the mirror wearing those exquisite jewels.
During this period several tattoos were also done on various parts of my body...
- A red rose on my right shoulder
- A creeper just above the area where my hips part
- A star surrounding my belly void
- A snake on my erect dick which contracts and expands as my dick does
- A globe on the upper right thigh just below pelvic area
- A dove perches on my left shoulder on some creepers with leaves which joins the one above my hips through my back.
Various guests came into the castle who were friends of my masters and it became my duty to please all of them. I personally took it as an honour and did everything that these guests asked for . some nasty ones even made me suck their shit holes... yuck...
At times I remember taking twelve cocks one after another as my ass hole was humiliated.
Old 05-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

teen19muk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to teen19muk

i love domination anyway but ts domination is the best, unfortunately i havent had the pleasure of being a sub to a dominant ts mistress but if anyone is interested in owning one let me know
Old 05-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default fiction fantasy 4

Two years have passed by since I came to this cliff.
Now I am no more the man I was then, I have now turned into a pretty girl with hormonal shapely breasts and smooth hairless skin. What remains of my past appearance is a shriveled nut sac with smaller balls and a smaller penis which now fully erect measures 4".
Meanwhile I had claimed the ultimate prize, the asian angel allowed me to penetrate her hole. We had great orgasms together.
I am allowed few pieces of clothing like bikini, under garments, see through tops, mini skirt without a panty , net dresses etc.... I also have revealing costumes for nurse, maid, military, schoolgirl etc.
From a slave now I have become a doll for my masters and indulge in various type of role plays..... now I also get to play the dominant part.
I m enjoying my stay here and no more wish to return to my previous life. Here I have got a new identity for myself.
We now are three ladyboys living on the cliff my two masters and me.
Wanna join us??? There are two ways ..... land yourself here alone and u will have to take the path that I have taken. Come in with any of my master's friend and you will get me as a gift for as long as u stay here
Old 05-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

i found some pics to share
Attached Thumbnails
4.jpg   01.jpg   02.jpg  

007.jpg   09.jpg   15.jpg  

09tg.jpg  
Old 05-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sugar Daddy is on a distinguished road

Being a Dom male myself, I like the idea of having a Domme t-girl partner so we can work as a team with a stable of subs, sissies and slaves :-)
Old 05-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

renald is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to renald
Default i like it

i like if shemale fuck my ass, and i kiss his ass, and i love when shemale cumming in my mouth
Old 05-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Quote:
2) Ladyboys have a "male" sexuality and enjoy very much the typical "male" fantasies and erotic games
I seriously doubt my sexual fantasies are typical male fantasies.

...But I do enjoy the videos on tsseduction.com quite a bit.
Old 05-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i love the thought of being dominated
Old 05-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Skeggjold has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm not really interested in being dominated, by a man, gg or shemale. I don't like to see the tgirl dominating the man in porn, either (you tend to focus on whoever is getting fucked, and if its the guy, that means you are generally focused on his gross hairy butt. Not really interested in that), I'm not that big on GG-dom either. I do like to see a transgirl dom either a gg or other shemale however, just as I enjoy lesbian domination.
Old 05-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Skeggjold has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Daddy View Post
Being a Dom male myself, I like the idea of having a Domme t-girl partner so we can work as a team with a stable of subs, sissies and slaves :-)
A tgirl dom partner and tgirl sub threesome would be pretty hot... As would a gg dom partner and gg subthreesome (especially if strapons are involved...), IMHO, but I suppose that's neither here nor there.
Old 06-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

silios777 is on a distinguished road

I like shemale domination, my favorite is Carla Novaes!
Old 06-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jon69bro is on a distinguished road
Default I share your feelings

Taking the submissive role when with a TS is my favorite pastime. BTW, I love your knack for how well you can express your feelings.
Old 06-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

beefywonder is on a distinguished road

I'd love to be dominated by a lovely ladyboy, made to serve her every whim.
Old 06-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tpsxhale is on a distinguished road

i often fantasize about a shemale mistriss fucking me in the ass and making me deepthroat her huge cock and blowing her load in my face and mouth and making me eat my own cum
Old 06-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

megaminchia is on a distinguished road

....I would try it
Old 07-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

i want to have a try at being dominated by a tgirl who will feminize me
Old 09-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mad_Nad is on a distinguished road
Talking

I'd like to be dominated by a strict shemale mistress like Lady Victoria! But only in sex-life!
Attached Thumbnails
ladyvictoria-01.jpg  
Old 11-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

barnabus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Nad View Post
I'd like to be dominated by a strict shemale mistress like Lady Victoria! But only in sex-life!
i am a domintion fan too. that os qwesome to server a ladyboy.
Old 11-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

killacam62309 is on a distinguished road

i fuckin love shemale dom im this thread gave me a boner
Old 11-30-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nadiecomoyo can only hope to improve

I did it only two times , and both were really really awesome, only one thing , if you want to try it , doit safety.
Old 11-30-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Asia...Usually Korea or the Philippines depending on where the company sends me.
PI_Monger has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I just spent 4 days in Cebu with one of my fav ladyboys whom I'll call "F". On the 3rd night we ended up meeting up with one of her LB friends at the Sunflower disco. After way too many Red Horse beers, we all ended up back at my hotel. My friend was pretty drunk and I guess she wanted to explore her "dark side" so she became kind of a Mistress to me and her friend I'll call "A". I don't want to make this a porn post, but it involved her forcing A's head down by the hair as she sucked me, then doing the same to me as I sucked A''s cock. She made sure "A" was balls deep in my mouth then went around and topped me. It wasn't really domination I suppose and there was no bondage involved but it was a huge turn on with her being so forceful. The next day she was hungover and was back to being her usual sexy little laid back minx self again but now that I know what she's capable of I think I'll be going back to Cebu sooner than I thought.
Old 02-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

suck_me is on a distinguished road

YES, my favourites are:

- fucking my throat

- bind my hands

- verbal abuse

All that at the same time
Old 02-16-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pinkie_rox is on a distinguished road

Yep. A deep throat would be great. But no fucking in my ass.