Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-08-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iodine5389 View Post
Kinda funny you mention all that vamp.
I am full of my self. I have to be to keep myself from going depressive.
But does that really matter? Why care what the named tranny is like attitude wise when all you see is her exposed on a computer screen.
Yeah I am a bit masculine. But oh well I'm me. Want a more passing trans girl? Go find that unicorn.
I've come a long way and I'm really happy with who I am now.
Anywho here have some pics
Hi Iodine, keep up the spirit
Old 08-08-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalops View Post
Thanks for sharing that great collection of Iodine. There was a poster back here in 2009-'10, Sissyneha, that used Iodine as his/her avatar. It was the one in the first post, second pic on the top with a leash. Always wondered who the girl was and now I know!
Hello megalops, sissyneha is a friend of mine. she is a fan of Iodine and tries to imitate her a lot. Lately she has become very paranoid with her identity and has been out of touch.
Old 08-08-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

iodine5389 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked Freedom View Post
Hello megalops, sissyneha is a friend of mine. she is a fan of Iodine and tries to imitate her a lot. Lately she has become very paranoid with her identity and has been out of touch.

O. O she imitates Me? Wow I'm really flattered
Old 08-08-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cockateer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked Freedom View Post
Thanks for putting her pictures in one place . She is one of my favorites right from the beginning .
You're welcome!

Same here, she's wonderful.
Old 08-08-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
O. O she imitates Me? Wow I'm really flattered
In case she really imitates you I wonder if she also blows as good as you.

Here's the video, the second host I tried obviously does the job. Just click the link below and follow the instructions. It's totally free, you don't have to register or bullshit like that. And I don't make money from this, in case somebody is bothered about this.

Iodine blows a chubby tranny

It's the longest version I know of, almost four minutes. Enjoy!

Here's a preview:
Attached Thumbnails
Iodine blows a chubby tranny.wmv.jpg  
Old 08-08-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockateer View Post
Just click the link below and follow the instructions. It's totally free, you don't have to register or bullshit like that. And I don't make money from this, in case somebody is bothered about this.

Iodine blows a chubby tranny
doesn't work for me buddy, i click the slow download etc, wait for the countdown to go then nothing happen and I'm back to clicking the button again haha
Old 08-08-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin View Post
doesn't work for me buddy, i click the slow download etc, wait for the countdown to go then nothing happen and I'm back to clicking the button again haha
Functions properly, I know Rapidgator as a reliable host from other forums and websites. When the countdown's done you should get a field that asks you to enter a captcha. Once you've done that a button pops up, it says CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD. Click that button, choose where you want to save the file, and your download begins.
Old 08-09-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

My statistics tell me that nobody has downloaded the clip so far, odd. Has anybody else experienced problems? Rapidgator is easy to use and works fine, but I can post an illustrated tutorial if some of you need help. Just drop me a line here.
Old 08-09-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Functions properly, I know Rapidgator as a reliable host from other forums and websites. When the countdown's done you should get a field that asks you to enter a captcha. Once you've done that a button pops up, it says CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD. Click that button, choose where you want to save the file, and your download begins.
well I've never had a problem with these things before
but I really am not getting any captcha appear or anything
tried it again today as I though maybe yesterday was a technical issue or something
but nope, same thing happening, count down goes down, it gives me a pop-up (which is just an advert) says it is generating a link or something for about half a second then quickly goes back to the original speed selection etc

i'll try on a different browser
Old 08-09-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

okay, problem solved
the issue was in the link
because we were clicking from here so it ends up sending us to
http://rapidgator.net/file/68d146d74...t=13852&page=3

so basically just need to take out the referral or just copy your original link rather than clicking on it

http://rapidgator.net/file/68d146d74.../ibct.wmv.html

not your fault buddy
downloading as we speak =]
Old 08-09-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
okay, problem solved
the issue was in the link
because we were clicking from here so it ends up sending us to
http://rapidgator.net/file/68d146d74...t=13852&page=3

so basically just need to take out the referral or just copy your original link rather than clicking on it

http://rapidgator.net/file/68d146d74.../ibct.wmv.html

not your fault buddy
downloading as we speak =]
Okay, good to know that it works for you. But the link I posted works the way it should (I mean simply clicking it in my post), at least for me. This is the original link from Rapidgator of course. I've just checked it, I don't get that referral you showed in your post. A matter of different browsers perhaps? Currently I use a Chrome clone.
Old 08-10-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den100 View Post
wow...so hot girl... i got free minutes with her on cam at hot69cam.com ... you just need to register
Quote:
Lol non you didnt
I'm sure he didn't, because you need more than a registration in order to get anything there. They don't even show you x-rated preview shots before you get yourself some coins.

I'll report his post as spam.
Old 08-11-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Okay, good to know that it works for you. But the link I posted works the way it should (I mean simply clicking it in my post), at least for me. This is the original link from Rapidgator of course. I've just checked it, I don't get that referral you showed in your post. A matter of different browsers perhaps? Currently I use a Chrome clone.
well I eventually got round to watching it today (it took a while to download and I was er . . . gone . . . shall we say)

buuuut, I have decided . . . I would be quite happy to get a blowie from iodine, or a 69 . . . but either way I am most def cool with that

she actually looks cuter in the video than in the pics (and videos are usually LESS flattering!) so that's good haha :D

I'm sure Cockateer will vouch for her being even cuter?
Old 08-11-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

robeasy56 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to robeasy56

love the pics, very lovely, sweet and sexy lady.
Old 08-11-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
well I eventually got round to watching it today (it took a while to download and I was er . . . gone . . . shall we say)
I'm glad you enjoy the video. This is all that exists, let's hope she will do more. The camera operator didn't know what to do, I would have done a better job. But maybe the guy was too busy stroking his hard-on while his other hand was holding the camera. So his brain couldn't decide what to concentrate on.
Quote:
buuuut, I have decided . . . I would be quite happy to get a blowie from iodine, or a 69 . . . but either way I am most def cool with that
Yes, a blowjob would be nice, and then some. Did you notice how hard her cock got? She enjoyed it so much.
Quote:
she actually looks cuter in the video than in the pics (and videos are usually LESS flattering!) so that's good haha :D
When I watched my collection of her pics the other day I noticed how very different she can look. Drop-dead gorgeous, make up, no make up, weary from work, super horny... Her different haircuts are interesting too.
Quote:
I'm sure Cockateer will vouch for her being even cuter?
Damn, you caught me!
Old 08-13-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nothing to riskay but I figured ya appreciate so good pics.
Iodine, you are very beautiful. You can count me among your ever increasing number of fans.
Old 12-19-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

alansmithee is on a distinguished road

So glad I found this .. always have been a big fan!
Old 12-21-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

It is my sad duty to inform you that the woman we've known as Iodine committed suicide on October 23rd, two days after her 25th birthday. I got these sad news a couple of hours ago, can't say anything about the background yet. The death of her is a terrible loss for all those who knew her, it'll take me a while to digest this.

Iodine loved to share her pictures, and she'd love the idea that we keep watching and loving her. But please do me a favour and say a little prayer for her. Thank you.
Old 12-21-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

I’m so sorry to hear that--my heart is breaking. All my love and prayers to Iodine, her friends, and family.
Old 12-21-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
I’m so sorry to hear that--my heart is breaking. All my love and prayers to Iodine, her friends, and family.
I take pride in the fact that we were friends, thank you on behalf of her family.

It seems that her last relationship failed, a relationship she had been so happy about. But I don't want to talk about this before I know more. Iodine was cremated in Colorado where her family resides.
Old 12-21-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is my sad duty to inform you that the woman we've known as Iodine committed suicide on October 23rd, two days after her 25th birthday. I got these sad news a couple of hours ago, can't say anything about the background yet. The death of her is a terrible loss for all those who knew her, it'll take me a while to digest this.

Iodine loved to share her pictures, and she'd love the idea that we keep watching and loving her. But please do me a favour and say a little prayer for her. Thank you.
It's sad indeed, Cockateer.
Old 12-21-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Old 12-22-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

megalops is on a distinguished road

Quote:

So very sorry to hear this sad news. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your friend. I'm speechless.