Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

beginner has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default castrated tgirls

I understand that many tgirls want to change their sex organs. But some won't go for a complete cirurgy, so they take the "next best" action.
But I don't like them castrated.
As I've already said, now I'm lucky enough to have a tgirlfriend and, happily, she agrees with me. She just loves when I eat her small sac and balls!
Beginner
Old 07-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Charlotte is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by send.the.love View Post
Is chemical castration permanent? Or do you need to continue to take meds in order to maintain the castrated effect?:
I can only speak from my personal experience, since it might not be so for someone else but I was chemically castrated for several years and decided to give myself a break from taking the pills and give my liver a rest and after about 3 months the libido came back, some of the penis size came back. I hated it and got back on taking the hormones.
I was taking provera initially which knocked my testosterone to a level lower than what would be considered low for a genetic female. My doctor said that essentially I had no testosterone. At that point I went on estrogen.
The provera caused me to shrink to the point that I looked like I had been surgically castated with the scrotum shrinking also. My penis looked like a button being sort of an "innie" rather than an "outie". When I started on estrogen I stopped the provera and slowly the penis and testicles regained some size but have stayed very small.
I've always preferred being very small down there and smaller is better. I've been on and off about surgical but my Dr. keeps bringing it up and will likely have it done this fall.
Old 07-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

XombieMode is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott441 View Post
Does anyone know of anyplace you can get castrated, without having to get twenty letters from other doctors, saying your not crazy. I would love to find one. Donna
I believe in Thailand you could do this... and its cheaper there...
Old 07-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

purplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
I can only speak from my personal experience, since it might not be so for someone else but I was chemically castrated for several years and decided to give myself a break from taking the pills and give my liver a rest and after about 3 months the libido came back, some of the penis size came back. I hated it and got back on taking the hormones.
I was taking provera initially which knocked my testosterone to a level lower than what would be considered low for a genetic female. My doctor said that essentially I had no testosterone. At that point I went on estrogen.
The provera caused me to shrink to the point that I looked like I had been surgically castated with the scrotum shrinking also. My penis looked like a button being sort of an "innie" rather than an "outie". When I started on estrogen I stopped the provera and slowly the penis and testicles regained some size but have stayed very small.
I've always preferred being very small down there and smaller is better. I've been on and off about surgical but my Dr. keeps bringing it up and will likely have it done this fall.
Is there any chance that we will get to see pictures of what you have described before it goes away?
Old 07-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

I personally wonder why Japanese ladyboys (or new-halves, as they put it) are more likely to get castrated, unlike those from, say, Thailand? Are they just riskier or somewhat straight-forwarded towards their femininity? I do hail their wishes, but feel a bit sorry because Thai LBs are much more prettier, in my eyes.
Old 07-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cdejours is on a distinguished road

I like girls with a penis, but without balls and scrotum.
Old 07-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

The more feminine the better and if that means no balls then I'm totally for that! I believe castration would be very fulfilling to the girl and to their partners.
Old 08-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Here two favorite pics of mine. Love to see her empty sack and knowing that
the female hormones are now fully in control of her body.
Notice that her penis isn?t fully erect, meaning that she has lost the ability to
penetrate. But tgirls do not penetrate do they? They are being penetrated.
That somehow turns me on and I wish I was her.
Attached Thumbnails
D (10).jpg   D (11).jpg  
Old 08-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
But tgirls do not penetrate do they? They are being penetrated.
Are you saying that a girl who is penetrating is not a tgirl, by virtue of the fact that she is penetrating? That is patently incorrect.
Old 08-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Are you saying that a girl who is penetrating is not a tgirl, by virtue of the fact that she is penetrating? That is patently incorrect.
smc, You are correct!
I only wanted to say that I like it that way.
Old 08-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
smc, You are correct!
I only wanted to say that I like it that way.
And I like to add : I love tgirls penetrating tgirls because that is,
for me, a lesbian love act.
Old 08-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
many tgirls make extra because they top/penetrate. The ones of Areeya topping are really popular!
Old 08-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher View Post
many tgirls make extra because they top/penetrate. The ones of Areeya topping are really popular!
Other than the word "penetrate" appearing in both of them, I'm not sure what your post has to do with mine.

Last edited by smc; 08-02-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 08-10-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

camper is on a distinguished road
Default Who is your favorite goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhaas View Post
No, I don't really think so, pal. It's quite clearly seen here that she does has balls in her sac intact, + no visible scars... Therefore I'm personally sure she is not castrated at all...
Some transexuals are more feminine than real women. Others look like their ready to dress up for a football game. To me, a transexual does not reach that title until they lose their balls. I especially like it when the sack is gone too. The ultimate is when their cocks have been trimmed down to about one inch. So who is you ultimate feminine transexual? I'll start the vote with Anna Mancini.
Old 08-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by camper View Post
To me, a transexual does not reach that title until they lose their balls. I especially like it when the sack is gone too.
Thank goodness that it is the women themselves who get to determine their identities for themselves, and not you.
Old 08-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Honeybrune is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by camper View Post
... real women...
Isn't a woman a woman?
Old 08-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thank goodness that it is the women themselves who get to determine their identities for themselves, and not you.
Can I get an amen?
Old 08-13-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

meja is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Can I get an amen?
Amen indeed.
Old 08-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yea SMC! You are so right! These are brave woman doing what they need to do. This is not done for your (or my) entertainment.
Old 08-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

gotta love orchi girls i notice that its often older girls in my age group 30+ that have orchis more than younger ones ..my dr has told me i would benefit massively from it , as i can lower my estrogen level to not twat my liver as much , and i will feminse way better ..

though my erections will be more dicey and of course no cumming... food for thought .. i will have it done at soomepoint thoughj .

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 08-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meja View Post
Amen indeed.
Hallelujah, brothers and sisters.
Old 08-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nikkivand is on a distinguished road
Default Liberty Harkness

Liberty - you are gorgeous, and with an empty sack you would be even hotter!
Old 08-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Liberty, I do not understand. After having orchis: '...of course no cumming'?
Old 08-24-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

meja is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe she means no cumming as in no cum.

But there can still be orgasms.
Old 08-24-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nikkivand is on a distinguished road
Default Liberty Harkness

Meja - I think you are totally right. Liberty will still be able to orgasm, she just wont be able to produce a lot of volume. Her enjoyment will be the same
Old 08-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkivand View Post
Meja - I think you are totally right. Liberty will still be able to orgasm, she just wont be able to produce a lot of volume. Her enjoyment will be the same
Cum is made up of two components. The spermatozoa are manufactured in the testicles, the liquid in which the sperm is transported comes from the prostate. However the prostate needs testosterone to work.
Old 08-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

brian621 will become famous soon enoughbrian621 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur-oh-cious View Post
I think this is generally true, but just as some males can still get decent erections post-castration, some tgirls can also get decent erections post castration. Estrogen generally does shrink the penis, but this is probably due to "crowding out" testosterone from the receptors in the penis, as well as reducing nocturnal erections, which are necessary for maintaining erectile function and size. However, as long as one gets erections regularly, one can keep much of the size. I would imagine a tgirl who wants to keep penis size or erectile function would practice kegels regularly.
A study was conducted on sex offenders in Canada where they castrate a lot of them. Where they found after castration it was best to keep them in jail under close supervision for a six months to a year so the effects had a chance to kick in fully in a xero sex enviroment. What they found was that most of thoes could not acheive an errection even when stimulated. It was almost like they forgot how, with the loss of desire and the lenght of time without any stimulation from outside sources it seemed to shrink it for good, While the castrated males that were not inmates who were free to enguage in any type of stimulation were acheiveing errection in 50% of the cases studied. All of them reported a drastic loss of sexual desire within one month after getting nutered.
Old 08-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

luoiseslut2 is on a distinguished road
Default My first answer after I did it

Hello there,
Just wanted to tell you I had it recently. It is quite strange, but I still can have sex. Sure, my erections are way softer now, ability to get hard reduced and ejaculation is watery. Also sex drive diminished drastically, but not disapeared. I don't know what else to tell you, feel free to ask. Oh, yes, the sac did shrink a bit and morning erections were the first to go, none in weeks and yes, I cum harder now
Old 08-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

Any pix, luoise? Would love to see them, as I'm sure would many here. Thanks.
Old 08-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default never thought about it

Never thought about it, but I'll see what I can do. I'm sure my wife can help me do it.
Old 08-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default realy?

my wife has some pics taken at the clinic, but I don't know where she put them.
I did show it to some friends though, a couple of them. at first I was aroused. the first weeks I even thought the procedure wasn't done well. but the doctor told me it's normal. then as the semen got more watery I became aware that it is done.
Oh, one of the funniest things is when when you feel like scraching your balls, you reach down there and you find none, lol. then you remember. takes a while to get used to.
Depression should not be ignored. It's very serious. My wife fucked my brains out only to keep me happy, endorfines and all, no time to get depressed. But I wasn't so ruined as my abilities were getting lower. Because of the painkillers, I was able to have sex very soon after the procedure, was one of my best orgasms, even better then many of the ones I had before. But in time it takes longer to reach orgasm
Old 08-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default walking afterwards is hard

In what concerns walking, after the procedure, have you ever seen a neutered dog leave the vet? because that's just exactly how you walk, legs spread, very hard
Old 08-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

every case is different, for all I know. In some cases you can have better orgasms after castration, like mine, but in time it may change
Old 08-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default sexuality

also I feel that my sexuality changed
Old 08-31-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sern62 View Post
OMG i love this thread!

Ive been interested in castration for as long as i can remember, im hoping to have mine done later this year!

Mandy and Olivia both look amazing, sooo jealousx
I had mine early this year, you must think very seriously before you take this step. Mandy and Olivia do look great indeed!
Old 09-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sern62 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by luoiseslut2 View Post
I had mine early this year, you must think very seriously before you take this step. Mandy and Olivia do look great indeed!
How are u finding it?

Trust me i wont miss them! sick to death of tucking them inside...
Old 09-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tamira is on a distinguished road

I like girls with a penis, but without balls )
Old 09-10-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jer3my is on a distinguished road

Perfection is: pretty girl with small uncut prick (not too thick), tight foreskin, empty ball sack or tiny balls and, of course, hairless. But the problem is, where to find perfection. Hazel comes very close (small, uncut with tiny balls) but the skin goes back too easily.

Last edited by jer3my; 09-10-2010 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Surplus "and" removed
Old 09-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

beloved is on a distinguished road
Default yummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer3my View Post
Perfection is: pretty girl with small uncut prick (not too thick), tight foreskin, empty ball sack or tiny balls and, of course, hairless. But the problem is, where to find perfection. Hazel comes very close (small, uncut with tiny balls) but the skin goes back too easily.
Although i often have problems with putting MY sexual imaginations on a human beeing that has her own life to live....Hazel castrated and with no boobjob in the future-only on hormones..would be very appreciated.
Old 09-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

beloved is on a distinguished road
Default ^^

And not to forget Ashley..i feel my taste change over the many years...i am far away from these surgical overequipped latinas- back to natural looking girls as if they would live in the neighborhood.

Unperfektion is the key^^
Old 09-13-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Madison is on a distinguished road
Default Reasons and effects of castration

Hi all,

I am a castrated transsexual and can tell you first hand that it was a good decision.

The orgasm is quite different. There is no cum shots at all. Nothing comes out, except a little bit of tasty pre-cum (if I get worked over enough).
The intensity is quick and short. Nothing like orgasms before castration.

It can be quite aesthetically pleasing to those who truly admire that. It takes away a huge part of masculinity and in my opinion, makes the cock look more cute!

Castration is just another tasty subcategory of transsexuals (or shemales if you prefer). Everyone has their own tastes.
Old 09-24-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LUV2TOP@GMAIL.COM is on a distinguished road
Default natassia dreams interview

attached is the text of an interview with natassia dreams, a castrated t-girl porn star who has been the subject of many other posts here. I have a hard core video of natassia with christian. Natassia tops and penetrates Christian for about a minute of the 30 minute video, and she explains how she achieves this below.

'Castration Is The New Black' Says Natassia Dreams
Written by paul
Tuesday, 09 March 2010 10:47

A great interview from that jack-ass over at Unzipped. Natassia Dreams is an all-woman porn star who gives good sound bite -- 'Boys boys boys!' -- and has a bedpost with big, dick-shaped notches from the likes of gay porn stars Vince Ferelli and Rusty Stevens.

You can follow Natassia on her blog. You can also call her a tranny, thankyouverymuch. The full interview is at Unzipped.

Unzipped: Hi Natassia! Thanks for taking the time to do this. Before we start, and pardon my ignorance, is calling you a "tranny" offensive? How do you self-identify?

Natassia Dreams: No, tranny is not offensive. Transsexual is fine, too. What I consider derogatory is "transvestite." That's just a man dressing up at nighttime. Or, when people call me a man. I don't like that. I used to be a man, but not anymore. As far as identifying, I’m a woman. I'm a woman who likes men and women. I’m a bisexual woman. But when people ask what I do for a living, I just tell them that I'm a transsexual porn star.

UZ: So how did it start—your transition? When and why?

ND: I’ve always been effeminate, I mean, my mother used to braid and style my hair when I was five years old. I used to play house, and I was always the mother. I guess I always knew that I wanted to be a woman, but I didn’t realize I could go through the process until I moved to New York when I was 19.

UZ: Were you sexually active before that, when you were still a boy?

ND: Oh yeah, I was very sexually active. I think I started when I was 13, and it was always with boys. Boys boys boys!

UZ: So tell me about New York and what changes you went through there.

ND: I got a job at a drag restaurant, so I was going to work in drag every day. I met a tranny there who had breasts, and I remembering asking her, "How did you do that?" It was hormones in her case, and she told me that I could take hormones, too. She opened my eyes to a whole scene.

UZ: You have large breasts though. They can't be from just hormones, can they?

ND: Right. I did get implants at 21, because I needed to keep taking it further. I felt like I was a woman, so why not take it all the way? It hurt so much though, oh my god. I still take hormones, of course.

Explain that.

ND: There’s this great endocrinologist in LA, and he uses hormone pellets, which are time release. He makes a small incision under my ass and he just shoves the pellets in there. We do five estrogen and one testosterone. Since I was castrated, I do the testosterone so I can still get an erection and perform in scenes.

UZ: I didn't realize you were castrated. I guess you should probably tell me what that was like?

ND: I met this girl from the old school days, Carmen Extravaganza. And she's all, "You need to be castrated!" So I did it. I did it when I was living in New York City, and it was only about $1,700. It took a couple years to see the effects, but soon enough my body filled out, my ass got huge, and my skin got softer. And you know, everybody does it now. Castration is the new black.

UZ: Can you talk about the procedure itself? What did it feel like when you woke up?

ND: Well, first of all, I was awake.

UZ: Jesus.

ND: I was young and I didn’t know any better. I was referred to this doctor who had operated on friends, and he was going into retirement. I was his last patient. We did it on the downlow in this office in Yonkers. I showed up, they gave me a pill, and they put in an IV with some muscle relaxers or something, but I could still feel everything. I felt the tugging coming from inside of my stomach when they were pulling and cutting. I could totally feel it. And the recovery was a fucking bitch. It felt like someone gave me the fiercest kick in between my legs. For two weeks, I literally couldn’t walk.

UZ: Unbelievable. Now, you still have a penis. Is that next to go?

ND: I'm debating it. Honestly, because of the penis I don’t feel comfortable being naked. I always like to have my bottoms on, so eventually that’s what I wanna do. On the other hand, it’s my livelihood. I've built this image with it. But, I would give it all up to be happy. The other day, I was naked looking in the mirror and I imagined I didn’t have a penis, and I was so happy.

Last edited by smc; 09-24-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Removed extraneous text.
Old 09-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

LUV2TOP@GMAIL.COM - thanks a lot for this very exciting interview! I wish I could read all such interviews with all the famous castrated transsex-stars!
Old 09-27-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

anon1919 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
'Castration Is The New Black' Says Natassia Dreams
I wish this were true. Considering there's only a handful of active castrated models, I don't think this is the case (yet...)
Old 10-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

scott441 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcoolsweet View Post
Yes this is the main objective
Just wondering, I what to be castrated, but find it hard to find a surgeon who would do it, they seem to think you must be crazy to ask. Anyone know of one let me know.
Old 10-06-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kylieam1 is on a distinguished road

Wow i cant believe natassia had her surgury in yonkers i live 15 minutes away. I wonder does she still live in ny?
Old 10-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylieam1 View Post
Wow i cant believe natassia had her surgury in yonkers i live 15 minutes away. I wonder does she still live in ny?
I think she lives on the west coast now, she seems to be at the parties in L.A. regularly
Old 10-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

anon1919 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by charrett View Post
Great picture of Natassia, CX880! Did she have the scrotum removed as well?
Based on the pictures, I'd guess not. Usually the scrotum shrinks after castration, which over years can lead to a scrotumless appearance in some.
Old 10-17-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Joanne James is on a distinguished road
Default HRT or casteration

Quote:
Originally Posted by sern62 View Post
OMG i love this thread!

Ive been interested in castration for as long as i can remember, im hoping to have mine done later this year!

Mandy and Olivia both look amazing, sooo jealousx
I want to know of any sites or forums where I can check into the HRT process and what it entails. Thanks

Joanne
Old 10-27-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

peanut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatic1960 View Post
The youporn site keeps getting blocked by my Webroot software as a dangerous site.