Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacey_maxie View Post
I hate getting old and I know that there's nothing I can do about it.
Love yourself and eat lots of blueberries and wear sexy clothes.
Old 01-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I hate the economy right now-- from dismal corporate dividends, to huge losses in the portfolio, to high unemployment, to government spending which will eventually skyrocket inflation.
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I hate
  • free credit.com tv ads
  • airplanes and flying
  • hip hop
  • ecno boxes
  • people who say we sould be paying more for gas
  • and most of all i hate people who tell me i should get rid of my corvette and get something with better gas mileage ie a enco box
Old 01-23-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
I hate
  • and most of all i hate people who tell me i should get rid of my corvette and get something with better gas mileage ie a enco box
When are you going to post a bigger picture of your 'vette, Jen? You've only given us one small picture so far.
Old 01-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triumph65 is on a distinguished road

This thread at the moment.. I've just realised there's about another 20 things I hate.
Old 01-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triumph65 is on a distinguished road

This thread at the moment.. I've just realised there's about another 20 things I hate.

PS FAO lacey_maxie: Why do i find myself strangely drawn to your avatar?
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
When are you going to post a bigger picture of your 'vette, Jen? You've only given us one small picture so far.
Dang like i just got back from Thailand and anyway the Vette is on jackstands with the tires off waiting for spring to arrive Jennifer
Old 01-23-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the Vette is on jackstands with the tires off waiting for spring to arrive Jennifer
I should have realized that you wouldn't be driving it around this time of year with all the ice, slush, and mud on the roads.
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I should have realized that you wouldn't be driving it around this time of year with all the ice, slush, and mud on the roads.
Don't laught but i consider the VETTE my baby and she never goes out in bad weather that's what the trans am is for Jennifer
Old 01-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

plymouth is on a distinguished road

i hate captain crunch! i almost choked on the damn toy inside yesterday.
Old 01-23-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Don't laught but i consider the VETTE my baby and she never goes out in bad weather that's what the trans am is for Jennifer
I'm not laughing, but now I'm envious - a 'vette and a trans am. If I had a 'vette I wouldn't take it out in bad weather either.
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm not laughing, but now I'm envious - a 'vette and a trans am. If I had a 'vette I wouldn't take it out in bad weather either.
The trans-am is really nothing to be jealous about it's a black 91 non t-top with a lot of bondo i brought last aug for $700 it's just a car i drive in winter Jennifer
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

miss_kandy will become famous soon enoughmiss_kandy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEMALE_SEEKER View Post
Thats all very nice, but there is already a thread for those warm and fuzzy feelings towards anything:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=2557

opps...sorry about that S_S... where is my forum etiquette...?
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Love yourself and eat lots of blueberries and wear sexy clothes.
Quote:
I hate
  • free credit.com tv ads
  • airplanes and flying
  • hip hop
  • ecno boxes
  • people who say we sould be paying more for gas ??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_kandy View Post
opps...sorry about that S_S... where is my forum etiquette...?
1st-Fucking brilliant advice randolph.
2nd-Transjen, please keep your corvette..
3rd-Its ok kandy, ur always welcome sweetie.

Last edited by SHEMALE_SEEKER; 01-24-2009 at 07:20 AM.
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ok i see the question marks next to my comment about people saying we should be paying more for gas, I was refering to some bozo awhile back who was on CNN i believe it was the LOU DOBBS show and he told LOU that over in Europe gas is over $7 bucks a gallon and we should be paying the same price so we would all be driveing fuel friendly cars but what the bozo forgot to mention is the reason it's $7 is due to the high taxes on fuel which goes towards there unvisel health care take away the taxes and there fuel would be under $2 buck, Here we would be paying the $7 and get no health care just high gas prices Jennifer
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default I hate

I hate drivers who dont see motorcycles. WTF is wrong with some drivers?
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Ok i see the question marks next to my comment about people saying we should be paying more for gas, I was refering to some bozo awhile back who was on CNN i believe it was the LOU DOBBS show and he told LOU that over in Europe gas is over $7 bucks a gallon and we should be paying the same price so we would all be driveing fuel friendly cars but what the bozo forgot to mention is the reason it's $7 is due to the high taxes on fuel which goes towards there unvisel health care take away the taxes and there fuel would be under $2 buck, Here we would be paying the $7 and get no health care just high gas prices Jennifer
Yes, I`ve had the pleasure of listening to some of those highly enlightened individuals, but we are yet to hear and see even more meaningless B.S. So you see that the question marks were not directed at your opinion but towards the stupidity of such imbeciles.
Old 02-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Rondaddy1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Rondaddy1
Default I hate....

People who merge into freeway traffic on the on ramp and expect YOU to yield for THEM!!!
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default I hate....

Intolerance, cruelty, hitting butterflys with my car, mosquitos, flies, people driving while on cell phones, extremists, absolutists, greed, smell of burnt rubber or burnt clutch, tabloid tv, misogynistic gangsta rap, souless music/art of any kind, warm beer, cheap toilet paper, loud booming music blaring from cars, getting up early, having to go to the dentist...
Old 05-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default I hate

Political correctness, revisionist history, censorship, racism, sexism.

Rap, hip-hop, house music, thrash-grunge metal,...and anything by Micahel Bolton & his ilk.

Boston Red Sox, Minnesota Vikings, Montreal Canadiens, Detroit Pistons.

On-screen TV logos, metric system, wal-mart

Squash, yams, beets,

Being unemployed amd looking for work.
Old 05-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SilverSabre has a spectacular aura aboutSilverSabre has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
i hate being single
i hate my country being over run by arabs indians and muslims
i hate stupid people
i hate living in a corrupt world
One bloke told me that not that Near East chockos aren't the biggest problem, but now everywhere you can see yelling and hurling Estonian and Polish refugees, drunk as hell. He said only Lebanese drug and gun dealers are worse... so far. He also thought that Paul Fenech may this year make some new series not about hindus and muslims, but about european refos.

Well, what else do I hate ?

* I' ve lost my f#cking job
* Saddam is dead, but they're still fucking Iraq
* My car is still broken ( yeah, blame Osama)
* Fat Pizza series ended up ( blame Frech people)
* My knees are aching ( blame.. umm.. eskimos )
* I'm gaining weight ( blame McDonald's even if I don' t eat there)
* Some blokes owe me some money ( blame seagulls eventhough they have nothing to do with this)
* I don' t remember all the things I hate ( blame Canada)
* I' m still a virgin ( Gawwd bless G.Bush administration)
Old 06-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

i love Saenz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmlss View Post
I HATE:

-People who says videogames are bad and they haven't play one EVER.
-Homophobes, they're like peacocks....
I totally agree.
Old 06-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I HATE speedtraps and getting a BS speeding ticket for 4450 and on top of that the cop has the nads to say have a nice day Jennifer
Old 06-10-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I HATE speedtraps and getting a BS speeding ticket for 4450 and on top of that the cop has the nads to say have a nice day Jennifer
Is the vette getting you into trouble Jen?
Old 06-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Is the vette getting you into trouble Jen?
Not the Vette's fault that NJ is in a budget deficet and this is there plan in fix the budget and how did you know i was driving my Vette? Jennifer
Old 06-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default fine

Quote:
Is 4450 the amount of the fine or the speeding code?
Old 06-10-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Not the Vette's fault that NJ is in a budget deficet and this is there plan in fix the budget and how did you know i was driving my Vette? Jennifer
A few days ago you mentioned that you had the vette off the blocks. Since vettes were made for driving fast I can only conclude that you were driving your vette when you got a speeding ticket. Enjoy your summer driving around Jen; it never lasts long enough.
Old 06-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You got me ILA yes i was driving my Vette, Even thu it's back on the road i still haven't taken of the topp yet but hopefully soon looking forward to hiting the shore one weekend WILDWOOD here i come and it's all most time for me to sport my new bikini Jennifer
Old 06-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tux is on a distinguished road
Default Hate??

Hate is a strong word, I'll rather say that i dislike some things...

- I dislike rightwing politics.
- I dislike religion (ALL types of religion).
- I dislike garlic.
- I dislike capitalism (I am not a communist seen by european eyes, I may be in the eyes of a us citizen).
- I dislike... Oh no!!! RALLY dislike EVERY sort of cheese. (even cottage and melted).
- I dislike hate.
Old 06-11-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
You got me ILA yes i was driving my Vette, Even thu it's back on the road i still haven't taken of the topp yet but hopefully soon looking forward to hiting the shore one weekend WILDWOOD here i come and it's all most time for me to sport my new bikini Jennifer
I'm sure that you will be a real attention getter, Jen. What could be better than seeing a sexy girl wearing a bikini and she's driving a hot car?
Old 06-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm sure that you will be a real attention getter, Jen. What could be better than seeing a sexy girl wearing a bikini and she's driving a hot car?
That and i tend to blast the stero, HMMNN perhaps i should stop blasting Sammy Hagger's I CAN'T DRIVE 55 Jennifer
Old 06-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

55 is for cornering
Old 06-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cambiadito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
I hate dumb people
I hate people with close mind, and religions.
Old 06-24-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SilverSabre has a spectacular aura aboutSilverSabre has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
55 is for cornering
You know..
Sixty in City
Hundred on Highway
Old 06-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Unhappy

I hate being alone ... and feeling the way i do. Myself
Old 06-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Location: Federal District of Missouri, United Socialist States of America
tslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
I hate being alone ... and feeling the way i do. Myself
Don't be so hard on yourself, baby.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

DEO VINDICE
Old 06-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Location: Federal District of Missouri, United Socialist States of America
tslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to behold

I hate croocked cops (which is all but two).
I hate married guys that just want a little adventure. Seriously, if you hate your wife that much, get a divorce.
I hate stupod drivers!

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

DEO VINDICE
Old 06-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslust View Post
Don't be so hard on yourself, baby.
Wow!! Do I get the same attention if I say I was feeling bad too??
Old 02-03-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pippa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I hate having a sore foot and thinking it's either gout or wearing high heels which has caused it. I see less fun coming my way...