Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

califsweettalker will become famous soon enough
Red face His First Taste Of Hot Cum

Hey A/all

I thought I would take a minute to post a follow-up for my previous threads regarding my kinky interest in watching my heterosexually straight husband suck his first cock, that being the cock of a beautiful shemale or t-girl.

Thank all of you that posted replys. Your thoughts and comments and stories were appreciated and some actually became the substance of many horny thoughts for me to sexually ponder.

I liked the stories and fantasies that were posted. When my husband and I had sex I would play with his thick cock and hotly relate in graphic detail the horny and sexy comments you all made in regards to my kinky desire to watch my handsome husband suck the cock of a sexy shemale.

The last time my husband and I had sex I made sure to set a sexy atmoshere. I wore sexy red lingerie that showed off my titties along with contrasting black thigh high stockings complete with a garter belt and red "fuck me" high heels. (I like dressing up for sex, it makes working out and eating right all come together when I see how very turned on I can make my husband).

Sometimes I like to be sexually aggressive when we have sex especially when I have been thinking about sex all day and I have an agenda. This was the case today, I had a kinky surprize for my husband and I wanted to make sure my kinky desire played out.

I began by kissing my husband passionately, then I asked him to kiss my titties and rub my pussy, I pulled his thick cock out of his pants and began to stroke it until he was good and hard. Then I began to excite him with some explicit sex talk. (We are both into graphic sex talk) I began to tell him just how much it would turn me on to see him suck a sexy shemale's cock. I told him to stick his finger up me and feel how wet the thought makes my pussy. He immediately began to breath hard when his finger pressed into my wet pussy and I moaned loudly, I sensually stroked his beautiful cock and continued to moan as he vigorously fingerbanged me.

We were both blissfully turned on as he played with my titties and pussy and I stroked his raging hard-on. I gently rubbed the palm of one hand over the wet tip of his cock head as I firmly milked his dick-shaft up and down with the other. I kissed him passionatly and whispered in his ear how sexually excited I would be to see him suck off a sexy shemale cock. He began to breath faster as the tip of his cock oozed slimy precum all over the palm of my hand. I began stroking his cock a little faster knowing that I would soon make him cum. I firmly gripped my husbands big thick dick and alternated between stroking it fast and slow. I have always liked giving men handjobs and I totally enjoy milking hot cum out of my husbands thick beautiful cock.

We were both close to cumming as he continued to rub my wet pussy and suck on my titties. I continued to hotly tell him in graphic detail how I fantasized watching him suck off the hot cock of a pretty shemale. I slowly milked his big dick with one hand rubbing his cock head against the open palm of my other. I felt him tensing up as I expertly jacked him off. I told him to hold back from cumming so I could extend my sexual excitment and enjoy the complete sexual control I had over him at the moment. (I love my moments of femdom) :D

I continued descibing in graphic detail my fantasy of watching him suck off a pretty shemale's cock. I told him how very horny I would be and how wet my pussy would get watching a sexy shemale rub her pretty cock over his handsome face and mouth. I told him how I would rub my clit as I watched him lick the pretty pink tip of her she-cock. I told him I would want to milk some slimy precum out of her cock onto his tongue and lips. I told him how my pussy would be dripping wet as I milked big gooey globs of white gooey she-cum into his mouth. I felt him tense up as I continued to skillfully jack him off into the palm of my hand as I rubbed his wet dick head against it. Again I told him not to come yet but he couldn't stop from spurting a thick partial load of cum into my hand, I carefully cradled his thick load of hot creamy sperm in the middle of my palm.

Because he hadn't cum completely I still had him in complete control as I fondled his balls and showed him the thick puddle of white cum he shot into the palm of my hand. I told him how I liked the pearly appearence and the thick creamy texture of his sperm, I also told him how tasty hot sperm is. I told him how exciting it would be for me to watch a sexy beautiful shemale drip her pearly white cum into his mouth, that I would hope he would like the taste of her rich savory shemale goo. Because he hadn't come completly I had him helplessly messmerized with my hot sex talk and skillfull handjob. He continued to finger my soaking wet pussy and I continued to carress his hard dick and big balls. I kissed him passionatly and looked deep in his eyes as I brought my cum filled hand up toward his face.

I again related my desire to watch him suck off a pretty sexy shemale and watch him eat her sperm. I told him to open his mouth and I orgasmed several times as I dripped his own gooey cum onto his tongue telling him to imagine it was the tasty cum of a sexy shemale. I jacked him off hard as I watched the last of his gooey sperm drip off my hand into his mouth. He came again and shot a huge load of white cum all over his belly. I scooped up his hot goo with my fingers and wiped it onto his lips and into his mouth as we both enjoyed the blissful moments of post orgasm. I soul kissed him deeply twirling my tongue into his slimy and savory cum filled mouth... mmmmm I have to say it was a very very hot evening to say the least!

This was the first time my husband had ever tasted sperm he didn't really talk about it afterward so I am not sure what he thought of it. For me it was fantastic, when I remember the sight of his gooey white cum dripping into his mouth my nipples get hard and I get a warm rush of sexual excitment. I can't wait to explore my kinky desires further!

If you all enjoyed reading the details of my sexual experience with my husband please let me know and I will be happy to do it again! You are welcome to make some suggestions that I could try with him and that would be fun too! Like I wrote previously, I am discovering a whole different way to enjoy sex than I have ever experienced before. I am finding out that it is extremely satisfying to explore my sexuallity and it is bliss when I discover new ways to enjoy and share sexual pleasure!

Keep your comments, sexy stories and especially your kinky suggestions cumming, and I will cum also! lol

Love & Lust
Ms. Sweettalker
Old 02-10-2009
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Great post thanks

Wow your hubby's a very lucky guy having such a kinky wife.
If only my gf had such desires to see me suck shecock.
Sounds like hes really into the thought of a 3 sum with a shemale.
One of my fave fantasies is to be sandwiched between a shemale and my gf the tgirl fucking me while i fuck my gf, wonder how your husband would react to that happening to him.
Nice work califsweettalker keep the posts cumming.
Old 02-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lac79 is on a distinguished road

wow... thanx for the gotta take care of that now. You sound so damn sexy! more stories please.
Old 02-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

miss_kandy will become famous soon enoughmiss_kandy will become famous soon enough

Wow! I would expect nothing less than absolutely gorgeous and steamy sexy details from you Mrs. Sweettalker! Ohhh how lucky your darling hubby is....!!
I do hope he reciprocates with more than hot and horny results!

Occasionally when the mood takes us, a deep kiss mixing our cum is a fantastic treat between my wife and I... ahhhhh...such pleasure!

Hmmmm....now we just need that third ingredient into our naughty cocktail of indulgence!

Thank you Mrs. Sweettalker....another heavenly tale!
Old 02-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Red face Re: His First Taste of Hot Cum (kinky wife wants to watch husband suck a shemale)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Wow your hubby's a very lucky guy having such a kinky wife.
If only my gf had such desires to see me suck shecock.
Sounds like hes really into the thought of a 3 sum with a shemale.
One of my fave fantasies is to be sandwiched between a shemale and my gf the tgirl fucking me while i fuck my gf, wonder how your husband would react to that happening to him.
Nice work califsweettalker keep the posts cumming.
tlover

You are very welcome, I am glad you enjoyed reading. This may be the only place I can write about my kinky desires so I am glad when I get feedback.

Love & Lust
Ms Sweettalker
Old 02-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Yum

Keep your comments, sexy stories and especially your kinky suggestions cumming, and I will cum also! lol
Ms Sweetalker
You are so good, so very good!
Old 02-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvmedo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to luvmedo

good story hope to tell one of my own goo story's
Old 02-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

NiteOwl is on a distinguished road

id love for my gf to do that to me that is so dam HOT!!!
Old 02-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

dirty30 is infamous around these partsdirty30 is infamous around these parts
Talking Wecome aboard salty dog

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 02-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Red face Tits and Cock Rawk!

Thanks for the replys! I have to tell you I really like this forum for the opportunity to express the kinky desires I have. I met a member chating the other day and it was fun to discover we had somewhat similar thoughts about sex and the appreciation of shemales and tgirls.
(You know who you are .)

Love & Lust
Mrs. Sweettalker

Last edited by califsweettalker; 02-13-2009 at 03:02 AM. Reason: minor addition
Old 02-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charliesub will become famous soon enoughcharliesub will become famous soon enough

That sound sOOO hot. Now you need to get some real shemale cock for him & watch her spurt over his face & then feed it to him on her cock.
Please let us know more of your thoughts.
Old 04-28-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

boby6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

that was hot i always wanted to try this with a girl
Old 04-30-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LBLuva has a spectacular aura aboutLBLuva has a spectacular aura about

Your husband is a lucky man!
Old 04-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

your 1 in a million plenty of guys would love to have a wife like you... most married guys have to go behind there wifes back
Old 12-02-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

horny4sex will become famous soon enough

Omg I love your sex. I cumed so many times reading it.
Old 12-02-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tscumeater can only hope to improve

Hey Ms. Sweettalker, would you marry me
Old 03-05-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Gman09007 is on a distinguished road

I'M 36yo._VERY GOOD LOOKING, w/AN ATHLETIC BUILD {CHEST-42"_WAIST-32"}, VERY CLEAN INSIDE & OUT.
I LUV2BE SMOOTH & SHAVED ON MY COCK'n'BALLS & BOI PUSSY.

I LUV JUICY, TASTY LOADS OF CUM; WHEN GUYS GET CLOSE TO CUMMING [BREATHING FASTER, MOANING, TALKING (SEXY) LOUDER]_I LUV THE LOUD ONES. PLUS THE GUYS

WHO MID WAY/NEAR CLIMAX GET MORE AGGRESSIVE, HANDS HOLDING MY HEAD STILL TO BE FUCK'D/GRIPPING MY HAIR [FOR CONTROL/DOMINANCE] JERKING/MOVING/PULLING MY HEAD

WHERE THEY WANT ME AS THEY THROAT/SKULL FUCK ME.

I TASTE SOME PRE CUM [Mmm! GOOD] & GET MORE EXCITED, MY COCK STARTS TO GET HARD, I TRY TO GET HIS COCK DEEPER; HE STANDS UP, HIS HANDS BEGIN TO GRIP MY HEAD, HOLDING ME IN

PLACE HE STARTS SKULL FUCKING ME, DRIVING HIS HARD COCK IN MY MOUTH, TELLING ME TO KEEP SUCKING HIM, RELAX MY JAW & THROAT; I CHOKE & GAG A LITTLE, HE IS BY

THIS & PUSHES MY HEAD DOWN AS HIS COCK SLIDES IN MY MOUTH, I TRY TO TAKE HIM AS DEEP AS I CAN.

AS HE'S ABOUT TO CUM HIS COCK RAGING HARD, HE HOLDS/GRABS MY HAIR [LIKE HANDLES] THRUSTING THEIR COCKS UPWARD, JERKING/PULLING MY HEAD UP & DOWN AS I'M SUCKING,

SHOUTING "THAT'S IT!" "OH! YEAH DON'T STOP" "HMmm! OHhhh! Mmm! DAMN! YOU CAN SUCK A COCK BITCH!".

HE STARTS CUMMING, HE LOUDLY IN A CLIMACTIC GROWL SHOUTS IT, YOU FEEL HIS WARM, JUICY LOAD FILL YOUR MOUTH; YOU SWALLOW AS HIS COCK PUMPS CUM DOWN YOUR THROAT, HE'S

A HEAVY CUMMER SHOOTING MORE AS YOU DRINK HIS LOADS [CRAVING CUM, WISH I HAD 1 or A FEW NOW].