Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-12-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

JenniferParisFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
I didn't see the Arsenal game, but the result surprised me. I thought the second leg would be a lot closer, but for once Bendtner converted some of his chances, unlike the previous weekend against Burnley when he missed at least three really good ones.

Last night AC Milan were disappointing. Before Man U scored their first goal, Milan had a couple of chances, before Rooney scored his first goal against the run of play. Milan only looked like scoring again once Beckham came on as a sub.

I don't think Lyon beating Real Madrid is as big a shock as people are thinking. Lyon won the French title 7 consecutive seasons before missing out in 2008/09 and they are in the top 4 again this season. They played a really good 1st leg and last night managed to stay in the game before scoring the all important away goal. Real Madrid may have spent 200M Euros on players last summer, but they failed to spend enough on their defence, and if Lyon hadn't beaten them I'm sure Man U, Bayern or one of the other top European sides would have found their way through the Madrid defence.

The Arsenal game was great, for us atleast, Nasri and Arshavin couldn't be stopped and as you noted Bendtner finally remembered that he's supposed to shoot inside the post if he wants to score.

I missed the Man U-AC Milan game, I was personally more surprised by that score than any of the others. I had a feeling Arsenal was going to win big, ever since the Stoke game and Ramsey's injury they've been playing with a real purpose and determination and the Burnley game should have ended 5-1 if not more. I'm getting this feeling that they're going to win something this year, but I think the Premier League is much more likely than the Champions League.

Lyon are actually my 3rd favorite team after Arsenal and Barcelona but I don't get to see them play very much here in America. They did lose both Juninho and Benzema this season, so to see them take down a team as talented as Real Madrid was definately shocking to me. I hope they keep playing well.

Can't wait to see the Chelsea-Inter game at Stamford. Hopefully Inter don't play too cautiously and atleast try to make it an interesting game.
Old 03-26-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferParisFan View Post
And since Arsenal has to go up against UEFA's golden boys Barcelona I wouldn't be surprised if there's more than just a few bad decisions that go against us.
I'm sure you want revenge against Barcelona for the 2-1 defeat in the 2006 Final when Arsenal had Jens Lehmann harshly sent off early in the first half. That was a bad mistake by the referee.

That set a precedent for bad refereeing decisions in favour of Barcelona. You'll have to hope UEFA tell their referees to abide by the fair plays rules in the quarter-final.

Last edited by dauls; 07-06-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 03-27-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm sure you want revenge against Barcelona for the 2-1 defeat in the 2006 Final when Arsenal had Jens Lehmann harshly sent off early in the first half. That was a bad mistake by the referee.

That set a precedent for bad refereeing decisions in favour of Barcelona. You'll have to hope UEFA tell their referees to abide by the fair plays rules in the quarter-final.
As much as I hope and pray for an entirely fair game that is unaffected by the ref it's probably never going to happen, so since Arsenal will prolly lose because of some bull call the I'm just going to root for Lyon (or Bordaeux) to win, and I'll have Bayern as my #2 just because I have a lot of Bayern fans for friends.

Last edited by dauls; 07-06-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 04-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

Huge game this weekend.

I'll be cheering for Chelsea, the lesser of two evils.
Old 04-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the rough

hahaha a decision like that at old trafford. amazing
Old 04-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kylieam1 is on a distinguished road

Nice offside goal
Old 04-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

If rooney was there it would have been a different ending and only a chelsea fan can say that was a fair goal by drogba
Old 04-03-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

The big question now is can Man Utd overturn their 2-1 first-leg deficit against Bayern Munchen in the Champions League on Wednesday night?

Last edited by dauls; 07-06-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 04-03-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The big question now is can Man Utd overturn their 2-1 first-leg deficit against Bayern Munchen in the Champions League on Wednesday night?
In a word, NO!!!! Bayern is on a roll and Manchester doesn't have a hope. (Now watch me eat my words Thursday morning. Damn, and I hate the taste of crow and humble pie.)
Old 04-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
In a word, NO!!!! Bayern is on a roll and Manchester doesn't have a hope. (Now watch me eat my words Thursday morning. Damn, and I hate the taste of crow and humble pie.)
Don't worry ila, the pies have been ordered just in case they're needed on Thursday.

Name:  smileyeatingpie.gif
Views: 150
Size:  157.2 KBName:  smileyeatingpie.gif
Size:  157.2 KBName:  smileyeatingpie.gif
Size:  157.2 KB
Old 04-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

GRRRRRRR
stupid 2-1 loss again!!
stupid Chelsea!!
I'm stamping my feetsies!!
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

Barca 4 - Arsenal 1
Messi was on a rampage hehe
Old 04-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Yep, we're out of players and out of the Champion's league, thanks to Messi and Silvestre. Now we have to win out the remaing games in the Premier League which include 2 tough games against Man City and Tottenham. It's time for everyone to step up and play some football.

Quote:
And I think Song will be out injured for tonight's 2nd Leg in the Nou Camp. Wenger is running out of players.
Old 04-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferParisFan View Post
Yep, we're out of players and out of the Champion's league, thanks to Messi and Silvestre. Now we have to win out the remaing games in the Premier League which include 2 tough games against Man City and Tottenham. It's time for everyone to step up and play some football.
Unfortunately most of the Arsenal squad can't even stand up at the moment. It's going to take some magic from the likes of Walcott or Eduardo, and maybe the Team Physio to get them through the last five games.
Old 04-07-2010

Quote:
ila, it wasn't looking too good for Bayern at 3-0 down after 41 minutes, but Ivica Olic's goal for Bayern just before half-time and the sending off of Rafael (Man Utd) early in the second half is making it interesting.

And now Rooney has been replaced, it's going to be a tough final 30 mins for Man U.
Old 04-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
ila, it wasn't looking too good for Bayern at 3-0 down after 41 minutes, but Ivica Olic's goal for Bayern just before half-time and the sending off of Rafael (Man Utd) early in the second half is making it interesting.

And now Rooney has been replaced, it's going to be a tough final 30 mins for Man U.
How's 1860 doing over there in Munich?
Old 04-07-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
How's 1860 doing over there in Munich?
1860 has been down in the second league for several seasons now and doesn't look like they'll be going back up the first league for the next season.
Old 04-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
1860 has been down in the second league for several seasons now and doesn't look like they'll be going back up the first league for the next season.
I was joking, ila. My best friends in Munich are the only 1860 fans I know, and even they are ashamed of it. Their children will barely even acknowledge who their parents are in public.
Old 04-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

darn darn darn
cant believe Man Utd let it slip away!! Stupid Rafael
Old 04-07-2010
Natalie_J

Ferguson must've been really desperate to risk Rooney - he clearly thought that they didn't have a hope of winning without him (as they proved at Chelsea) but even then, you would expect Man Utd to be able to hang on to a 3-goal lead at home...
Old 04-07-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:

Do we split the humble pie, dauls? Bayern lost the game 3 - 2, but they still win the series based on scoring the most away goals.
Old 04-09-2010

Quote:
Do we split the humble pie, dauls? Bayern lost the game 3 - 2, but they still win the series based on scoring the most away goals.
No, after their team choked from a strong position, all the humble pie can belongs to the Man Utd fans.

What a fantastic goal by Robben, definitely one of the goals of the season.

I'm surprised Fergie didn't play his usual stoppage-time joker at the end of the game... after all they only needed one goal.

Click image to open a larger version of Until We Score.jpg. Views: 5.

Next rounds:
I've got a feeling Internazionale will surprise Barcelona in the semi-final and face Bayern (not Lyon) in the final.

And it would be great to see a Fulham-Liverpool final in the Europa League.
Old 04-09-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Next rounds:
I've got a feeling Internazionale will surprise Barcelona in the semi-final and face Bayern (not Lyon) in the final.
I'd like to see a Barcelona - Bayern final. That would be a game worth watching.
Old 04-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

boratdcc can only hope to improve

Quote:
No, after their team choked from a strong position, all the humble pie can belongs to the Man Utd fans.

What a fantastic goal by Robben, definitely one of the goals of the season.

I'm surprised Fergie didn't play his usual stoppage-time joker at the end of the game... after all they only needed one goal.

Next rounds:

And it would be great to see a Fulham-Liverpool final in the Europa League.
I love the pic, hahahahahahah, fergie time

Last edited by boratdcc; 04-28-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

boratdcc can only hope to improve

Massive game on sunday between Liverpool and Chelsea.

A win for us keeps our slim champions league hopes alive but it might hand the title to United.

Hoping we win and Sunderland at least draw against United.

Anyway, let's wait and see what happens.
Old 04-29-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I would be aboslutely gutted if we (Manchester City) didn't get 4th. Seriously.

Mancini's football is so drab. At least when that legend Mourinho does it he wins all the time.
Old 04-30-2010
Natalie_J

Fulham in the final of the Europe League!

I wonder what sort of odds you would've got at the bookmakers for that at the start of the season?
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

I never thought we'd ever make a European final. That Great Escape certainly seems like a long time ago now!
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold
Default There's only one team in Europe...

Click image to open a larger version of Zoltan Gera scores winner.jpg. Views: 2.
Zoltan Gera's scores the winner

It's been 24 hours and I still can't believe we have made it to a European Final and in only the second season Fulham has qualified for European football.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Its been really weird hearing everybody rooting for us to win it all, even the Russians down the road. I guess that comes with being the only English team left in Europe!
Old 05-08-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Well when I said I was rooting for Tottenham to get into the CL I didn't mean that I wanted them to take our place!!!!!!! I just hope Wenger signs some experienced players like he's been saying he will to give us depth and character.
Old 05-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You guys need defensive help to go with Vermaelen. Hangeland would be perfect, but you can't have him hahahaha! Another decent player would be somebody like Lescott.

You also need to make a decision on some of these young players. Is Bendtner the player going forward? What about Clichy? These players have been there for years, but I'm not sure if they are the type to win titles.
Old 05-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mo sold Harrods today for ?1.5bn. Some are freaking out and thinking he might wanna sell Fulham too, but I could see him using this money to continue to improve the team, maybe even splash some cash to try and become a permanent top 7 team. Its always been said that Mo never trusted his managers with money after the Tigana disaster so I have to think Mo trusts Roy and would let him have more money than usual in the transfer market.
Old 05-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I think that our current defense is good right now, that is if everyone is healthy. Vermaelen and Gallas starting with Campbell and Djourou as backups. I think that this season we just had too many freak injuries that kept players out for too long. The number of injuries wasn't anything new just the severity of them. The one thing that we do need is a good keeper. Even when everyone is healthy that is the one true weak spot we have. Other than that I honestly think all we need is some depth and we should definitely challenge for the title next year without a problem.
Old 05-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Congrats to chelsea on winning the league. Manchester will be back next year with a strong team. We need one good forward berbatoz is trash. Who does everyone have winning the world cup?
Old 05-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Congrats Chelsea! I think that if Arsenal keeps everyone and just adds a few more quality players then we might be considered favorites next year.

Right now I have Brazil and Germany as favorites to win the World Cup. But I'll be rooting for France and Holland to win it. Can't wait for the England-US game in the first round it should be a good game.
Old 05-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

my condolences to any pompey fans
unlucky
i hope you dont get deducted points next season too
doesnt help out with bankruptcy when they keep stopping the teams progressions
if it wasnt for the points deductions theyd have stayed up and be better off with a larger sum of money, instead theyve gone down and are now in an even worse position
feel sorry for the players and the fans
unlucky indeed
goodluck wherever you go
Old 05-16-2010
Natalie_J

Portsmouth would've been relegated with or without the 9-point deduction and, although the whole business of docking clubs points is dubious at best, (the Football League are even worse - doling out seemingly arbitary deductions at the drop of a hat) the people who run football have to take some of the blame for allowing clubs to get into this kind of mess in the first place.

Not to mention the fact that they'll let just about anybody buy a club as well. If they'd looked a bit closer at some of Portsmouth's previous owners maybe none of this would've happened.
Old 08-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

interal is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to behold

Two weekends into the new season, with tons of goals being scored - there have been four 6-0 results already (Newcastle's 6-0 win over Aston Villa was a big shock) - and no one has kick started this thread back to life.

Maybe everyone is turned off by England's performance in South Africa or by the ?130M+ spent on transfer fees by Man-moneybags-chester City.

I'd like to see Blackpool avoid relegation this season.
Old 10-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

interal is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to behold
Default Seven matches into the 2010/11 season.

Seven matches into the new season and the table is starting to look a bit predictable:
1st Chelsea
2nd Man City
3rd Man Utd
4th Arsenal
5th Tottenham
18th Liverpool
Losing 2-1 at home today to Blackpool. Only one win so far this season.

What the is going on at Anfield? Can it all be blamed on the unliked owners?

How long will Roy Hodgson keep his job as Liverpool's manager? I bet he wishes he'd stayed at Fulham.
Old 10-07-2010
yumyum

Good news for Liverpool basically. A lot of supporters will still be slightly anxious about having American owners after Gillette and Hicks, but you can't tar a nation with one brush. Henry seems well loved in the states. If the NESV reduce the debt and get rid of Hicks and Gillette that will be good enough. I hope they can provide a bit of money for the transfer kitty, but we will have to wait and see.
Old 10-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I'm a Manchester City fan and I still don't think Rooney will leave United.
I think he was orginally just trying to get a huge contract but it got out of hand and now it is a very awkward situation.

Chelsea is his most likely destination.
Old 10-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

morascodon can only hope to improve

IMO Rooney isn't past his prime. His best season was last year. But I do agree with u that he wouldn't be a good investment IMO he's not as good as ppl put him out to be. Don't get me wrong he's a good player. But I don't think he is worth as much.
Old 10-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold

Rooney turns 25 tomorrow, so I doubt he is past his prime.

I don't think he has regained full fitness following last season's injuries. And being at the World Cup this summer meant he returned this season at less than 100%. And his head hasn't been fully focused on football, distracted by his problems with prostitutes.
I'm sure then new ?250k per week (as reported in the Daily Mirror, today) contract should help him find his form.

Annoyingly today Fulham returned to their bad habit of a few seasons ago - taking a 1-0 lead, but losing 2-1.
Old 10-25-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

He is far from past his prime. After 5 years if they dont get him help it could be a problem. His form is off atm ifeel he is hurt and foolishly trying to play. Plus everything with the prostitute. Thats probablywhy he wanted to get away from manchester. The money is always a huge factor. They had a chance to get ozul before real for cheap under 10 million euros they messed up bad on that one. They need one great midfielder and a new goalie van der sar is done after this year.