Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-12-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default Contributions needed

Looks like the moderators have increased the file size for uploads, this is a step in the right direction, it will make it easier for members to contribute to this forum. Maybe this forum can be saved if people would contribute. There was a time when you could look in on this forum every day, and see some type of new contributions to existing threads, or someone had started a new thread. I have checked out other forums, I wasn't impressed, they are a mess, no organization. I guess what I'm trying to say is this forum is worth saving ! If you've had trouble uploading pics in the past because of the file size being too large, you shouldn't have that problem now.
Old 06-14-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really nice

The missing thumbnails in uploads is still a missing and essential old trait that I hope they also bring back. The thumbnails were awesome.
Old 06-15-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I used to contribute to this forum but consider it unreliable since it crashed almost two years ago.
Old 06-21-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold
Default contributions

great that sailove is back to our forum
I will start contributing soon to also try to get this forum alive again.
Old 06-23-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default old school ?

Does this site need an "OLD HOME DAYS EVENT" ?
Old 06-30-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default old adage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
I used to contribute to this forum but consider it unreliable since it crashed almost two years ago.
There are only 2 things in life for certain, death, and taxes, of course it could crash again or be hacked, but so can any other site on the web.

Last edited by sailove; 06-30-2023 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-30-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default earlier times

I to miss the thumbnails, it was nice to be able scan thru and decide which pics I would like to enlarge, as well as use them as a tool to help in an attempt not to duplicate pics already posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressStevie View Post
The missing thumbnails in uploads is still a missing and essential old trait that I hope they also bring back. The thumbnails were awesome.
Old 06-30-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailove View Post
There are only 2 things in life for certain, death, and taxes, of course it could crash again or be hacked, but so can any other site on the web.
Good point. I miss posting here and will try to contribute more. I know “Dr. Andy” has been trying to get back on too but is having trouble accessing his account.
Old 08-06-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Is there anyone who can help Dr. Andy post here again?
Old 08-07-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is there anyone who can help Dr. Andy post here again?
Can you please be more specific about his problem?
You, or Andy, can pm me here.
Old 08-07-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
Can you please be more specific about his problem?
You, or Andy, can pm me here.
Dr. Andy can't access his old account. He created a new one but can't post from it.
Old 08-08-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Dr. Andy can't access his old account. He created a new one but can't post from it.
Did he tell that problem to a Moderator?
Old 08-08-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm going to assume Dr. Andy can't remember his password from the original account. I can say this, that happened to me, I've been a member since 2010 when I tried to contact the moderators, they require the email address that I used over a decade ago which I no longer use and can't remember. I got no reply, even when I explained this to them. I was able to log back on because I remembered what characters I used for my password, I tried different combos till I found the right one. This might not help Dr. Andy, but it might help the Moderators to realize that we're human we make mistakes, and we forget things, hopefully it will be helpful for people who run into the same problem in the future.
Old 08-08-2023

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

The moderators cannot fix this for Andy, the only person who can resolve this is the owner and Administrator, TransLadyboy who has full access and control of the site.

It has nothing to do with the moderators not realising that members are only human, I have no control over these settings. If I did have the access required I would make sure Andy was resent his password reset email. Andy is lucky to still have his old account active because he asked me to delete it a number of times, but I said no because I knew he would want to return.
Old 08-08-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks, Dauls. I believe Dr. Andy opened a new account but is unable to post anything or open any of the attachments.
Old 08-08-2023

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

As you know members can only start posting from new accounts once the link in the validation email has been clicked and I assume Andy has not received a validation email. There is an issue with the account validation email for new accounts, which is something else only the owner/Admin can fix.
Old 08-08-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
As you know members can only start posting from new accounts once the link in the validation email has been clicked and I assume Andy has not received a validation email. There is an issue with the account validation email for new accounts, which is something else only the owner/Admin can fix.
Thanks

It's been over 10 years since I joined TLB so I don't remember the procedure. I got locked out of my account a few years ago and can't remember how I got back on here.