Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-30-2014
Administrator

TransLadyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Important Update: Recent Changes

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to thanks SSL for working together teaching the ins and outs of the forum these past week(s), consider him to be a knowledgeable and experienced forum administrator. It's been a real pleasure and I am looking forward continuing to make use of his expertise and advice.

That said, the main focus was to improve the forum: making it a better environment for all of it's members. Unfortunately, as you may have noticed this last week: the forum upgrade to the latest vBulletin 5.1.0 caused a lot of error, disruption and popular functions of the board to both disappear and stop functioning.

This was never the intention and I do apologize for my mistake. Only now realizing the current version of vBulletin is right for the forum. Therefore the forum is back to it's original self. Due to the past week of trial and error, posts that has been made on vBulletin 5.1.0 will not be viewable on the current version.

SLL together with the moderation team (Ila and Dauls) have done an amazing job growing and organizing the forum, right from the start, to become the wonderful ladyboy community it is today. It's good to see a team of established moderators that genuinely care about the site. I have long-term plans to be your forum administrator with a desire to make decisions that are in the interests of the members of the community. Let me ensure you that, from now on, there won't be any disruptive changes made to the site. The priorities are:

- Keeping the forum just like it is.
- Maintaining the same high standards of member privacy.
- Keeping the forum FREE for all members.
- Keeping it an welcoming community for ladyboy lovers.

I'm looking forward to working together with you guys. If you have have any further questions you can reach the moderation team Ila and Dauls or me personally by personal message. Also, I have created a new forum email address: transladyboyforum@gmail.com to reach moderation anytime.

Thanks for all your patience through the week and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

With best regards,

Alex
Old 04-30-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Thanks !!!!

I'm pleased to see the forum back in the old format. But some problem still remain, i.e. the photo enlargements in the "Freebies".
Old 04-30-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransLadyboy View Post
... Therefore the forum is back to it's original self. ...
With (at least) one significant difference, viz. pic thumbnails within posts are not visible unless you log in. There are +s & -s. attached to this situation if it is be permanent.

Perhaps it's something that remains to be sorted?
Old 04-30-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Regina is on a distinguished road

Great Job!!!!!!!!! I told ya, it was that version of V-bulletin it is hugely flawed. I am so happy to see this forum back on its feet. thank you. R
Old 05-01-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Very good to have the courage to realize that things did not develop rightly and that the old version is restored.
Respect!!
Old 05-02-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Great! I had just about given up on this site, as I just couldn't stand the new format.
Old 05-02-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Thanks for trying Alex and thanks for realizing when your innovations weren't working out.
Old 05-04-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

roger has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Glad to see the old format back, but i have the same issue as below.
Trust you'll fix this soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisatinlover View Post
I'm pleased to see the forum back in the old format. But some problem still remain, i.e. the photo enlargements in the "Freebies".
Old 05-04-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

I kinda liked the new (now former) appearance but seeing the old forum again actually made me happy,I guess it's better.
Old 05-09-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

another has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Like all things new, it takes awhile to become familiar, and hopefully fun. Took me a minute to navigate too. Nice to see franalexes ink grace the page.
Old 09-15-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Crag has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Vbulletin 5 is a beast.

It still needs some time.