Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-31-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Anyone Want to meet a Submissive Shemale?

I think the name says it all. I am submissive and would love to have a dominate boyfriend. Tie me up. Spank me or do whatever if you are prepared to take care of me until the bruises and welts go away. I can't work with welts and especially bruises.

I can be our shemale slave but again you have to be careful unless you want to take care of me. I am a professional and that sux because... I can't work but love the pain and pleasure.

OMFG I can't believe I just wrote that.
Old 11-01-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Default I'll be there soon

Just DM me your address
Old 11-02-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default So far away though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualflowe View Post
Just DM me your address
I live in the US and you live in AUS. I wish it was closer.

I do love Australia though. The snakes and spiders are a bitch.

You wanna' pay for a vacation for me? Or do you wanna' pay for a vacation for you? Either way. I am game.
Old 11-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
I live in the US and you live in AUS. I wish it was closer.

I do love Australia though. The snakes and spiders are a bitch.

You wanna' pay for a vacation for me? Or do you wanna' pay for a vacation for you? Either way. I am game.
The only difference between US and AUS is the "A". We even have a version of Donald Trump called Pauline Hanson. Unfortunately, she can't build a wall because we share no borders with another country.

The snakes and spiders are overrated. I've managed not to be bitten by either in the 25+ years I've lived here.

I'd to come visit the States - I've never been and I hear the transexuals are especially beautiful there.
Old 11-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualflowe View Post
The only difference between US and AUS is the "A". We even have a version of Donald Trump called Pauline Hanson. Unfortunately, she can't build a wall because we share no borders with another country.

The snakes and spiders are overrated. I've managed not to be bitten by either in the 25+ years I've lived here.

I'd to come visit the States - I've never been and I hear the transexuals are especially beautiful there.
OK I am game. I actually voted for Trump because I don't really and would really hate to see another Pulse nightclub shooting. Why can't someone be Muslim and gay or trans? I am a Buddhist/Christian and a trans woman so why can't I be trans and still respect Christ? I know there are some passages in the bible that talk about men dressing in women's clothing and such but in my opinion that applies to men trying to get out of fighting battles. I did my duty, trans and all. Yes I had to "fake" it for four years but did those four years when some won't that are even totally straight and homophobic and transphobic.

I have one gay friend that is soooo pissed at me for voting Trump and one that voted the same way I did. I am not gay but bi. I like other women trans or not and I love men.

PM me if you wanna' talk more.

Jamie.

Yeah Sweetie, you are right that there is not much difference between the US and AUS. We both kicked the English out of our countries. We just did it sooner. LOL and now the US and AUS and GB are allies.

Yes we are beautiful here but everywhere else too. I would rather go to "OZ" and be beautiful because I have known quite a few Aussies at a company that I worked for and OMG. The men were men in a really good way. Plus I love Fosters. I actually used to drive a truck for a living and they called themselves "Kiwi drivers". Yes I know Kiwis are from New Zealand but they we pretty bad ass. Most used to run road trains across the Outback so they were a little wild and rebellious. OMG some of the traits that I love in a man. I even have wild a rebellious streak too but I know and want to be in my place if that makes sense. In other words you are the man and I am willing to be the woman.

BTW. There are some places in the US that are trans friendly but a lot that aren't. I have a gay friend that has no idea about Trans genders and isn't that the whole "T" thing in "LGB T"? I mean a lot of us here kind of feel left out.

BTW I do love your avatar. Is that you? I could do a good job. Since I did go to cosmetology school I could give you a really good "haircut". Yeah I know that sounds so stereotypical but.... I love hair and makeup so....