Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 04-04-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

leflauren678 is on a distinguished road

I'm so jelous!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
the nerves of the male penis are the same nerves of a female vagina,
After the surgery you are pretty numb down there till you slowly regain feeling by the time you get released from the hospital you have feeling down there but for a full recovery [regian full feeling] it takes around one year as your nerves have to remap themselves
Yes i feel what every woman feels during intercourse
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 04-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
the nerves of the male penis are the same nerves of a female vagina,
After the surgery you are pretty numb down there till you slowly regain feeling by the time you get released from the hospital you have feeling down there but for a full recovery [regian full feeling] it takes around one year as your nerves have to remap themselves
Yes i feel what every woman feels during intercourse
Jerseygirl Jen
New frontiers in cartography!!! Sign me up.
Old 04-04-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

waltben is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the sharing! I've seen some of the before and after pictures on this forum; I'd love to see actual time lapse movies (nude of course, not the crap heart-to-heart homevids on youtube) of a TGirl's body changes over time...sprouting tits, shrinking (well up for debate, but eventually shrinking) dicks and so on. If anyone anywhere has any such videos or would like to make such videos over time, please share these! For me, it's such a shame to turn the whole journey into pre / post, with or without dick only (and miss all the juicy bits in between). If you're a tgirl or know one, please please make a time lapse nude or point us to some material!
Old 04-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default www.LadyboyPussy.com

Jib, from a set titled "Prostitute Princess."
Attached Thumbnails
post_jib_prostituteprincess_08.jpg   post_jib_prostituteprincess_12.jpg   post_jib_prostituteprincess_15.jpg  

Old 04-12-2012

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Cristina Bianchini...
Attached Thumbnails
9.jpg   2.jpg   10.jpg  

Old 04-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.transexdomination.com

SRS doesn't keep Danielle Foxx from fucking a guy right in his ass.
Attached Thumbnails
post_danielle-foxx_tsd_04 copy.jpg   post_danielle-foxx_tsd_08 copy.jpg   post_danielle-foxx_tsd_15 copy.jpg  

Old 04-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Afk.Cpl has a spectacular aura aboutAfk.Cpl has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Afk.Cpl
Default Bob Tgirl's

Cute post op May
Attached Thumbnails
9.jpg   7.jpg   10.jpg  

Old 04-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

More from the beautiful Sayuri
Attached Thumbnails
6sayuriHIRO016.jpg   6sayuriHIRO028.jpg   6sayuriHIRO046.jpg  

1sayuri062.jpg   1sayuri082.jpg   1sayuri092.jpg  

sayuri3.hiro.026.jpg   sayuri3.hiro.058.jpg   sayuri3.hiro.074.jpg  

sayuri5.hiro.038.jpg   sayuri5.hiro.079.jpg   sayuri5.hiro.091.jpg  

Old 04-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
And, again from three sets of Pop, three each.
From two more of Pop's sets.
Attached Thumbnails
post_pop_10_07.jpg   post_pop_10_11.jpg   post_pop_10_14.jpg  

post_pop_11_08.jpg   post_pop_11_15.jpg   post_pop_11_16.jpg  

Old 04-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

Beautiful Mia Fever
Attached Thumbnails
mia-64940047.jpg   mia-64940051.jpg   mia-64940055.jpg  

Old 04-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
More pictures of Jenny, from three different sets.
Jenny again.
Attached Thumbnails
post_jenny_04_08.jpg   post_jenny_04_11.jpg   post_jenny_04_12.jpg  

post_jenny_05_02.jpg   post_jenny_05_07.jpg   post_jenny_05_10.jpg  

Old 04-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

more Danielle Foxxx....
Attached Thumbnails
post-1217-0-09256200-1297881632.jpg   post-1217-0-15521900-1297882541.jpg   post-1217-0-60616500-1297882548.jpg  

Old 04-21-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

discreetfella is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumshooter69 View Post
more Danielle Foxxx....
Her tits, her pussy, her tats, her seductive smile... OMG it's all too much
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
How about some more of Sue?
From two more Sue sets ...
Attached Thumbnails
post_sue_07_03.jpg   post_sue_07_09.jpg   post_sue_07_19.jpg  

post_sue_08_01.jpg   post_sue_08_08.jpg   post_sue_08_18.jpg  

Old 05-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

texasboy is on a distinguished road

I personally would rather see a nice cock flopping around to play with
Old 05-11-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

samshap is on a distinguished road
Default mia and europeans

i must say, i love Mia Fever. i would also really like to see a few more european post-op girls...that would really get me hot.
Old 05-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough

MIA FEVER --WOW--we had an encounter almost 2 years ago before her SRS. I must say that besides being absolutely flawless in beauty, fit as a fiddle and more fun to be with than a barrel of monkeys--she is the best french kisser I have been with in my whole life--I had to forcefully push her head back to see if I was being attacked by an alien--it was that earth shattering. Oh will miss and remember the feeling of her 9 incher like noone ever brought me too. I sincerely look forward to the day when we might meet again-this time I'll do her the favor for a few hours.
Old 05-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Jenny again.
More pics of Jenny, from three sets.
Attached Thumbnails
post_jenny_07_08.jpg   post_jenny_07_10.jpg   post_jenny_07_15.jpg  

post_jenny_08_05.jpg   post_jenny_08_15.jpg   post_jenny_08_16.jpg  

post_jenny_09_01.jpg   post_jenny_09_06.jpg   post_jenny_09_13.jpg  

Old 07-06-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bikerl is on a distinguished road
Cool My contribution!

Ladyboy Paula!
Attached Thumbnails
Paula 1 ladyboy-pussy.jpg   Paula 2 ladyboy-pussy.jpg   Paula 3 ladyboy-pussy.jpg  

Old 07-26-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

markie v is on a distinguished road

I like Paula.
Old 07-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hehehaha1990 is on a distinguished road

Anyone knows who's the first one on the left hand corner of the first page?
Old 07-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

princess vagina is on a distinguished road

'What is the point?' The point is that these girls are trying to come as close as is possible for any person cursed by being born male to fulfilling their desire to achieve womanhood. I admire their courage and their determination to fulfill their dreams despite the pain.

Criticizing the appearance of their pussies is to display a shortage of sympathy and a sad lack of empathy. Think of how many strides breast augmentation has achieved over the past ten years: far fewer breast basketballs and many more natural shapes. The same will happen with pussy re-construction as more surgeons take up the practice and the level of skill increases; an increase driven in part by the way by the number of GGs wanting vaginal and labial enhancement.

I think the sight of a penis married to a woman's body is beyond beautiful; it says so much about the sensibility of the person who has made that choice. I believe that sensibility will lead many more transgender women - as the evidence of the surgeons increasing skill appears - to chose SRS in order to take their experience of womanhood to new level.

For me sex is not that important and I suspect that many transgendered women feel the same once the first glorious rush of being a girl had faded. It is replaced with a joy of sensuality, a desire to pleasure ones partner rather than oneself, a deep appreciation of womanly beauty, the extraordinary depth of female intelligence and insight and wonder at how you as a male can come to share both those previously unimaginable blessings, the thrill of complete acceptance as a woman by all women regardless of their origin, by a desire in other words to experience all it means to be female.

As more transgendered women chose life PP ('post-penis') it may then be possible to talk more freely about the unspoken yearning that touches some of us at least: that one day we might have children.

I have attached some shots of the actress Florencia de la V (ex Roberto Carlos) - including one obviously photo-shopped for Rolling Stone - who demonstrates what that might mean.

God bless these girls for leading the way!
Attached Thumbnails
floerencia bustier.jpg   florencia babies.jpg   floencia wedding 02.jpg  

florencia dreaming.jpg  
Old 07-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ever notice how much happier they look in the after shots then the before shots?Now ask me agian if i think it's worth it Jennifer
Jennifer

I posted earlier today about how, as surgical techniques advance and the vagina's of TG girls become prettier and prettier that more and more TG will make the change.

I wrote that before I saw the shot you posted our yours. I literally cried with delight. It is so, so beautiful. You must be overjoyed. What a beautiful example you have set for others to follow.

And your comment about how so many of the girls look so much happier is so true. I am sure your smile lights up the day of everyone you meet.

Simply wonderful!
Old 07-30-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alana TG will become famous soon enoughAlana TG will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess vagina View Post
'What is the point?' The point is that these girls are trying to come as close as is possible for any person cursed by being born male to fulfilling their desire to achieve womanhood. I admire their courage and their determination to fulfill their dreams despite the pain.

Criticizing the appearance of their pussies is to display a shortage of sympathy and a sad lack of empathy. Think of how many strides breast augmentation has achieved over the past ten years: far fewer breast basketballs and many more natural shapes. The same will happen with pussy re-construction as more surgeons take up the practice and the level of skill increases; an increase driven in part by the way by the number of GGs wanting vaginal and labial enhancement.

I think the sight of a penis married to a woman's body is beyond beautiful; it says so much about the sensibility of the person who has made that choice. I believe that sensibility will lead many more transgender women - as the evidence of the surgeons increasing skill appears - to chose SRS in order to take their experience of womanhood to new level.

For me sex is not that important and I suspect that many transgendered women feel the same once the first glorious rush of being a girl had faded. It is replaced with a joy of sensuality, a desire to pleasure ones partner rather than oneself, a deep appreciation of womanly beauty, the extraordinary depth of female intelligence and insight and wonder at how you as a male can come to share both those previously unimaginable blessings, the thrill of complete acceptance as a woman by all women regardless of their origin, by a desire in other words to experience all it means to be female.

As more transgendered women chose life PP ('post-penis') it may then be possible to talk more freely about the unspoken yearning that touches some of us at least: that one day we might have children.

I have attached some shots of the actress Florencia de la V (ex Roberto Carlos) - including one obviously photo-shopped for Rolling Stone - who demonstrates what that might mean.

God bless these girls for leading the way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess vagina View Post
Jennifer

I posted earlier today about how, as surgical techniques advance and the vagina's of TG girls become prettier and prettier that more and more TG will make the change.

I wrote that before I saw the shot you posted our yours. I literally cried with delight. It is so, so beautiful. You must be overjoyed. What a beautiful example you have set for others to follow.

And your comment about how so many of the girls look so much happier is so true. I am sure your smile lights up the day of everyone you meet.

Simply wonderful!
Girl, you just blew me away with your two posts above...and you got me crying.....because your words were so beautiful. It just got me thinking even more about getting this transition of mine, going.
I hope to have a gorgeous vagina (like many girls in this thread) made out of what I have between my legs, someday.
You're a beautiful woman, Princess. Thank you for so much for blessing us with your profound intelligence.
Old 07-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alana

OMG that is so sweet and generous of you Some of the posts make me so upset. Men talk about us as if we are commodities: big dicks, small tits, how deep can you go? Nothing about us as people. GGs will laugh and say welcome to the world of women; you asked for it and now you can have it and they are right.

Sometimes I think we are our own worst enemies not telling men where to get off. No wonder women build a wall between men and themselves: they have to save themselves from the ignorance and insensitivity.

I have always preferred the company of women and one of the most profound benefits of transitioning is to be accepted by women as an equal. It can take a long time but I have several wonderful female friends (some of who know although others do not) who I am certain I will keep for the rest of my life. I have never kept a male friend. When I have moved on I have never felt the need to stay in touch. I have never been interested.

With women it had always been different. What they talk about has always interested me because they talk about people as people, places as places with people, families as places were people become people and find (or loose) their humanity. I love it when the conversation turns to men because when it does I feel almost more acutely than at any other time that I have been allowed to pass through the glass wall that separates women from men and I can see the sex that I so willingly walked away from in all their foolishness and pride. They speak of them with harshly often but also with care but so often as one would about rather slow children. Above all they laugh at them.

We need to be the same. We need to emphasize our feelings and emotions and not succumb to an agenda of sex, sex and more sex. We need to talk more about what makes us happy, what makes us sad, our hopes and our fears as in my experience sex does become less important as the hormones change us not just physically but mentally. I could talk about cocks and anal penetration if I wanted to but prefer to talk about feelings and the endless joy of being female (whatever the day-to-day problems might be).

Women are life: Becoming a woman is the greatest gift life can bestow on a man.

Princess Vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana TG View Post
Girl, you just blew me away with your two posts above...and you got me crying.....because your words were so beautiful. It just got me thinking even more about getting this transition of mine, going.
I hope to have a gorgeous vagina (like many girls in this thread) made out of what I have between my legs, someday.
You're a beautiful woman, Princess. Thank you for so much for blessing us with your profound intelligence.
Old 09-16-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

AMI354 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This time, Bob has Carmen Kaspar in a set titled "Pussy Dilation." Her surgery is a marvel, don't you think?
Much better than many Asian post-ops...
Old 09-16-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

AMI354 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Maya's post-op pussy gets some attention from Amy Daly.
Maya... is Carmen Kasper ?
Old 09-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMI354 View Post
Maya... is Carmen Kasper ?
Yes. For some sets, she uses a different name.
Old 10-15-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pokerking939 is on a distinguished road

Here it is
http://www.shemale-porn-galls.com/ga...nny,0,0,0,9360
Old 10-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerking939 View Post
Reesa Noi, lives in Florida. Here's her Twitter:

https://twitter.com/reesanoi
Old 11-11-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LUV2TOP@GMAIL.COM is on a distinguished road
Default Samantha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
MIA FEVER --WOW--we had an encounter almost 2 years ago before her SRS. I must say that besides being absolutely flawless in beauty, fit as a fiddle and more fun to be with than a barrel of monkeys--she is the best french kisser I have been with in my whole life--I had to forcefully push her head back to see if I was being attacked by an alien--it was that earth shattering. Oh will miss and remember the feeling of her 9 incher like noone ever brought me too. I sincerely look forward to the day when we might meet again-this time I'll do her the favor for a few hours.
I met Mia post op. She is an incredible woman in every way, as her reviews on theeroticreview (post op in San Francisco) attest.

LA post op lovers also revere Samantha del Valle (she is reviewed as a post op in TER). Her website doesn't have any pussy shots so you will have to use your imagination or pay her a visit. Her kiss is every bit as sweet as Mia's.
Attached Thumbnails
SAMANTHA BED.jpg   SAMANTHA STANDS.jpg   SAMANTHA LEANS.jpg  

Old 12-20-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

matias13 is on a distinguished road
Default nice pics, luv Ava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
A hot threesome between Italo-Chinese MILF GG Ava Devine, Lovely Brazilian PO TG legend Danielle Foxxx and a Gynecologist Guy.

Danielle is getting hotter and hotter every new photoset!
hey, any chance to let me know where cna i get this vid?? i'm a big fan of ava nd watching her with danielle has to be the sexiest vid ever
Old 01-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.sexchangegirl.com

From a set titled "Xtlan," Danielle Foxx shows off her very nice pussy.
Attached Thumbnails
danielle-foxx_xtlan_2.jpg   danielle-foxx_xtlan_7.jpg   danielle-foxx_xtlan_13.jpg  

Old 01-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gatehunter will become famous soon enoughgatehunter will become famous soon enough
Default Asians

Theme a thai post op ladyboy; unfortunately not many pictures and videos of her exist!
Attached Thumbnails
theme05.jpg   theme10.jpg   themesuper013.jpg  

Old 01-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gatehunter will become famous soon enoughgatehunter will become famous soon enough

Mo is a cute post op from Thailand as well; anybody has more pictures from her?
Attached Thumbnails
molb01.jpg   molb04.jpg   molb06.jpg  

Old 01-17-2013
Banned

jagga is on a distinguished road

i think ladyboys can get most beautiful unique pussy
look that two ladyboys nid and odette
their pussys are not natural shape (like daniella foxxx)
but it's more pretty than real pussy
and they hadn't clito plasty but it doesn't reduce their plessure
actually i hate clito plasty it amake morphous pussy
importance of clitoris for plessure is male idea it is unnessary thing for woman
i like mor pic like this
Attached Thumbnails
odette2.jpg   big_008.jpg  
Old 01-25-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

She is the best, Danielle Foxxx that is!
Old 01-25-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gflex will become famous soon enough

I think Daniele's case should find place in surgeons books. The effect is really impressive.
Old 01-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

more danielle foxxx
Attached Thumbnails
danielle-173_1000.jpg   DanielleFoxxx(2).jpg  
Old 01-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
more danielle foxxx
Dr Suporn seems to be acknowledged by the girls as the best in the world.

There was one on the Sky series last year who did srs with no theatre staff on a desk in a shop. Which would you prefer?

The next Sky series is due to air this Spring.
Old 01-29-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

luvladyboys2 is on a distinguished road

is Reesa Noi still doing porn or did she retire
Old 02-09-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LUV2TOP@GMAIL.COM is on a distinguished road
Default suporn's technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher View Post
Dr Suporn seems to be acknowledged by the girls as the best in the world.

There was one on the Sky series last year who did srs with no theatre staff on a desk in a shop. Which would you prefer?

The next Sky series is due to air this Spring.
I agree that Suporn's vulvas are the most aesthetically pleasing. But Dr. Suporn revolutionized SRS in more than just outward appearance. He uses the scrotum to make the neo-vagina and the penile pedicule and glans to make the labia and clit. Conventional SRS uses the pedicule for the vaginal lining and the scrotum for the labia. Suporn describes his method as involving only one step. I can attest that his results are also superbly functional.
One of Suporn's patients told me that she feels safe in receiving unprotected vaginal sex, including uncovered internal orgasms, because her vaginal is like a smooth, sealed pocket. What do other members, especially other Suporn patients, think of her confidence?
Old 03-04-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gflex will become famous soon enough

Brittany Fox, a perfect post-op beauty, she is amazing.
Attached Thumbnails
11.jpg   5.jpg   12.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 03-04-2013 at 11:31 PM. Reason: ... removed extra attachments: "3-pic rule"
Old 04-25-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I love this girl! Did she do any videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gflex View Post
Old 07-10-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

postopadmirer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Guilty as charged

Quote:
Regarding the first set with Pop on the john

Perhaps someone here can tell me why guys get so turned on by this?
I've had a few guys beg me to watch me pee
what's the facanation with a post op girl peeing?
Jerseygirl Jen
For all the reasons already listed but also something about the change in the manner of doing so. Yes it is a bodily function, but so is sex and I don't mind seeing that.

Would love to provide an in person lecture on the subject. You provide the visual aids.
Old 09-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

Genessis appears for the first time in this week's SMY update.
Attached Thumbnails
genessis1055.jpg   genessis1081.jpg   genessis1115.jpg  

Old 09-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kimber james
Attached Thumbnails
kimber-165_1000.jpg   kimber-747_1000.jpg  
Old 09-16-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Agurlishboy02 is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
kimber james
Kimber James is now Post_Op ?
I missed this great news! When was her operation?
Old 09-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

MartinJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gflex View Post
Click image to open a larger version of 67413_2.jpg. Views: 51.
Very very nice. Her boobs are hot, too.
More from this set http://shemalestardb.com/galls/post-...dungeon/67413/
Old 12-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Zymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to all

Here are a couple of ladies that I recently ran across: Candi from Canada T-Girl; and Aria from Shemale Yum. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Candi 80916_3.jpg   Candi 80916_5.jpg   Candi 80916_10.jpg  

Aria 34073_6.jpg   Aria 34073_7.jpg   Aria 34073_8.jpg