Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

redjaan is on a distinguished road
Default whens the 1st time you found out about shemales???

how old where you?
what did you think?
do you remember your 1st shemales name?? (in the pic you saw)

i was about 15 years old, i thought...wow.... bit confused but it turned me on. i am now 21 and even more into them (not 'in-to them' as i want)
silvia boots was the 1st real one that sticks in my mind, and she is still one my top girls. i'l post a pic case you dont know her...sure you will reconise her!

bad news!!! just found this out as i was looking for her pics. she will not be in any movies for a while!!
Murder conviction

On July 27th, 2004, Sylvia Boots was convicted of second-degree murder for the accidental shooting of Laura Banuelos ("Crystal"). The shooting occurred outside West Hollywood's "Yukon Mining Restaurant". Boots was a featured performer at the West Hollywood transgendered "Club 7969", formerly known as "Peanuts".

Laura Banuelos was shot once in the chest. The shooting occurred as a result of a 3 party gang attack on Sylvia Boots. Six months earlier Sylvia Boots had been shot in the head (allegedly by Tanya Amador's boyfriend.) Sylvia Boots is currently serving a 45 years to life sentence in Vacaville, CA. Her sentence is being appealed as of January 2007.

Tanya Amador died of silicone poisoning in a Northridge Hospital on December 11, 2005 and was a suspect in the earlier shooting of Sylvia Boots.
Attached Thumbnails
SD20022.jpg   sylviaD.jpg  

Last edited by redjaan; 09-29-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pizzapoonu332 is on a distinguished road
Default I always thought this was a fake story

I used to have a "friend with benefits" tgirl in Long Beach and she told me about this Sylvia Boots story, but I never believed her because she often had crazy stories. She claimed to be there that night, and I always tried to remember the girls name and look it up to see if it was true. Thanks for posting this, now I finally know.