Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-11-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Cool Boys Toys

A few months ago i bought a motorbike mainly for getting around a bit cheaper with petrol prices sky high, i always wanted one just never seemed to find time.
Anyway its now become my favorite toy (apart from the obvious one) every time we get a decent day im burning rubber with my big chopper throbbing between my legs, actually its only a small bike but next year i plan to invest in a Harley or Virago cruiser, there such sexy looking bikes.
I just love getting out in the fresh air, tearing around.

So have you got a favorite boys toy?
Old 11-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default Boys toys are for gurls too!

This is my toy
Attached Images

Old 11-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Does a blue 95 Corvette count? even when gas was 4 bucks a gallen i still refused to get rid of it
Old 11-12-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
This is my toy
Never said boys toys weren't for gurls Rachel
That's a sexy looking bike what is it exactly? looks like a touring bike mabey a Harley, do you get to do alot of touring on it?
Love to see some more pics of it.
Old 11-12-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Does a blue 95 Corvette count? even when gas was 4 bucks a gallen i still refused to get rid of it

Yep i think that counts as a boy toy jen.
How about some pics of you and your boy toy
Old 11-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Yep i think that counts as a boy toy jen.
How about some pics of you and your boy toy
I'll see what i can do, At the moment the only photo of my vette has the lic plate showing and i don't want to show that so i need a new photo. Jennifer
Old 11-13-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

after and way after. Too expensive to drive now.
Attached Thumbnails
x2.jpg   IMG_0004.jpg  
Old 11-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Never said boys toys weren't for gurls Rachel
That's a sexy looking bike what is it exactly? looks like a touring bike mabey a Harley, do you get to do alot of touring on it?
Love to see some more pics of it.
It's an 02 Harley Road King.
Attached Thumbnails
old muffller pic.jpg  
Old 11-14-2008
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Smile Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
,Now that is a thing of beauty,WOW,sheer class with two wheels.I have a hard on just looking at it:D
Old 11-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default thing of beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
,Now that is a thing of beauty,WOW,sheer class with two wheels.I have a hard on just looking at it:D
You must have gotten confused when you clicked quote. You obviously meant MY bike. lol wink wink
Old 11-15-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough

A Black Triumph Street Triple 675. Had loads of bikes.
Old 11-15-2008
rhythmic delivery

the vincent black shadow and a ducati 900
the Ducati 900 is so finely engineered and balanced and torqued that you can do 90 mph in fifth through a 35-mph zone and get away with it. The bike is not just fast -- it is extremely quick and responsive, and it will do amazing things.... It is a little like riding the original Vincent Black Shadow, which would outrun an F-86 jet fighter on the takeoff runway, but at the end, the F-86 would go airborne and the Vincent would not, and there was no point in trying to turn it. WHAMO! The Sausage Creature strikes again.
There is a fundamental difference, however, between the old Vincents and the new breed of superbikes. If you rode the Black Shadow at top speed for any length of time, you would almost certainly die. That is why there are not many life members of the Vincent Black Shadow Society. The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time.
There is a fundamental difference, however, between the old Vincents and the new breed of superbikes. If you rode the Black Shadow at top speed for any length of time, you would almost certainly die. That is why there are not many life members of the Vincent Black Shadow Society. The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time.

i don't realy know anything about motorbikes i just cut and pasted this together
Attached Thumbnails
300px-Vincent_Series_C_Black_Shadow_1950.jpg   ducati-900-supersport.jpg  
Old 11-15-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:

Wow that's an Indian right, only ever seen one like that over over here in the uk.
That's looks a beast of a bike
Old 11-15-2008
Banned

OK Rachel, start drooling. My Indian cost $115 in the sixties, my brother had FIVE of them! It is definitely FEMALE, on a bright sunny day it will ride like Heaven, on a rainy day it will kick me over the handlebars.
I grew up with BSAs and Hondas, my friends had Triumphs and dirt bikes, the local bike shop had a Black Shadow in the Show Room. Gorgeous Bike.
My buddy now has an old MG that costs a fortune in upkeep and tuning, I wouldn't mind having a vette or a car with personality, but since the traffic where I live is a nightmare, I go PRACTICAL now. (sigh)
Old 11-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Indians

Hmmm Harley just had their 105th anniversery and Indian is how many now? Oh yeah they went out of business long time ago
Old 11-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default indians

Must have ben those big fenders that did them in! lol No seriously if thats what you like ... I just never found them attractive
Old 11-15-2008
Banned

ouch!.....
Old 11-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Indian motorcycles

Maybe if you let me ride it sweetie I'll change my opinion lol. I like the before pic without the front fender. Makes it meaner looking.
Old 11-16-2008
Banned

Smile oops

Quote:
You must have gotten confused when you clicked quote. You obviously meant MY bike. lol wink wink
Sorry Rachel,did'nt mean to offend you,the Harley is a beautiful bike,but don't see too many Indians in England.
So what is that power like between your legs:D
Old 11-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My girl toy
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default toys

Nice Vette Jen!
Old 11-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default England

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
Sorry Rachel,did'nt mean to offend you,the Harley is a beautiful bike,but don't see too many Indians in England.
So what is that power like between your legs:D
What do you see on the road in England? Here you see everything. Old and new. Lots of old cars too. As far as the other question... I've been told I must like big,black,hot throbbing things between my legs NOT!
Old 11-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Nice Vette Jen!
Thanks, It's my baby :D Jennifer
Old 11-16-2008
CuriousJim

Quote:
Thanks, It's my baby :D Jennifer
I. Envy. You.

Corvettes and Mustangs are the only decent cars to come out of the USA!
Old 11-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousJim View Post
I. Envy. You.

Corvettes and Mustangs are the only decent cars to come out of the USA!
OOHHH i love the new Mustangs with the 60s retro look Jennifer
Old 11-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Retro looks

Speaking of retro cars... I want one of those new Challengers! Has to be red or black dont like the orange ewww One of you nice guys should buy me one
Old 11-17-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

My toy is 74 Sportster XLCH. It's currently in pieces. I stripped it down several years ago because it needed extensive work. It had to be repainted, all the gaskets and seals needed replacing, the motor needed an overhaul, the spokes had to be rechromed, relaced and tightened, plus several other minor repairs. So far all I've done is install a carb kit, fix the primary drive, and have it repainted. I'm pretty well at a dead end for a while. I need a garage where I can keep it out of the weather so that I can pull the motor and transmission and overhaul them. After that I've got to pull the forks so that I can replace the boots and seals, replace the tires, pull, clean and relace the spokes, redo the brakes and lines, rewire it completely, and several other small things. I have no idea when I'll be finished although it would be nice to get it back on the road.

If I had the money there are some other toys I would like to get such as:

A sled - since I live in a climate where we get snow for 4 to 5 months I might as well enjoy it. I've been thinking about a one-up Yamaha with enough power to give me whiplash from a standing start.

A quad - actually two of them. I want a sporty one with a chain drive that will go like snot and big workhorse with a shaft drive. Naturally I'll want the accessories that go with my workhorse such as a blade, a snowblower, fender bags, and I'm sure there are a few other things that I would like.

A boat - an 18' Glastron with a stern drive is about right. The lakes around here are big and it's really nice to have a big boat to go out on them.

A fifth wheel camper - I like to be comfortable now when I go camping.

Of course I'll need a big truck to pull my camper and boat. Dodge Ram comes to mind or perhaps a Toyota. Regardless of which truck I get it'll have to be a diesel.

Reality is I'll be lucky to get my bike back together anytime soon and unless I suddenly come into a lot of money I won't be getting any other toys.
Old 11-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
A fifth wheel camper - I like to be comfortable now when I go camping.

And do you need a bedwarmer for that camper?
Old 11-17-2008
CuriousJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
And do you need a bedwarmer for that camper?
Every man does!
Old 11-17-2008
hotfortrannies420

i got a turbo charched 2000 honda accord
Old 11-18-2008
Banned

Hey ila
http://books.google.com/books?id=TO-...sult#PPA141,M1

The 750 flat track racer has the same bottom end as a Sportster, except it has improvements like bearings instead of bushings, etc. If you want a QUICK bike, it might be fun to look into it.
Old 11-18-2008
Banned

Smile well.....

Quote:
What do you see on the road in England? Here you see everything. Old and new. Lots of old cars too. As far as the other question... I've been told I must like big,black,hot throbbing things between my legs NOT!
:D,A lot of the older bikers go for harley's or Triumphs,nicely customised,but then you get your weekend racer types who zoom around on the newer style bikes.As for me,i hav'nt touched a bike for 23 yrs,ever since a nice gentleman in a big merc sideswiped me,causing me to slide for 50 yrds on my skin between oncoming cars,nice of him i thought:D
Old 11-18-2008
Banned

Smile Mustangs

Quote:
OOHHH i love the new Mustangs with the 60s retro look Jennifer
:D,I fell in love with mustangs when i was working in Palm springs in 1987,there was a guy who was staying at the Hilton,he had a beautiful red convertable,i shoy my load.And there is a guy who is staying at the hotel i am working in now,he has a gorgeous yellow and black baby,so sleek and powerful,again i shot my load:D
Old 11-18-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey ila
http://books.google.com/books?id=TO-...sult#PPA141,M1

The 750 flat track racer has the same bottom end as a Sportster, except it has improvements like bearings instead of bushings, etc. If you want a QUICK bike, it might be fun to look into it.
Thanks for the link jim. I'm torn between keeping everything completely authentic or using newer innovations/technology to improve the ride and performance. At least if I use bearings instead of bushings it won't be visually obvious.
Old 11-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Indestructable2K4 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Indestructable2K4

In my DREAMS I have a '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R... That's in my dreams of course...
Old 05-20-2009
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

This would be my humble toy...
Attached Thumbnails
canon_eos_5d.jpg  
Old 05-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all

I love most old bikes, but BMW's are my favorite.
Current toy is a BMW R-100/7.
Toy I have my eye on is this R-100 RT Tourer.
Excellent bikes, well made, easy to work on yourself (on those rare occasions)
and runners boy. Ride across Texas without a hickup or even a sore butt.
Good in the slop too...

My project toy is this old pick 'em up!!
Great to take your friends down to the swimming hole or river for a float!

:D Love those old bikes! That Indian is a beaut! (Nice photo too)
Attached Thumbnails
a1   1982 R-100-7.JPG   next toy R-100 RT 1995.jpg   pickup project.JPG  

Old 05-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crossingoceans is on a distinguished road

Jen, I'm with you! lol I love corvettes too, specially the model '67 and the Z06

Sting Ray

Z06

Oh and my gaming rig, which is currently dead but I'll bring it back from dead soon!! muhuahahahaha
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up corvette

Quote:
My girl toy
Hey Jen, when I get my Tesla do you want to try 0 to 60? :D
Randolph
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icekiller View Post
Jen, I'm with you! lol I love corvettes too, specially the model '67 and the Z06

Sting Ray

Z06

Oh and my gaming rig, which is currently dead but I'll bring it back from dead soon!! muhuahahahaha
Oh i love that Vette but it's a 68 or 69 not a 67 which was the previous body stlye . Jennifer
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Hey Jen, when I get my Tesla do you want to try 0 to 60? :D
Randolph
You better get it fast as i'm affaid fast cars may soon be a thing of the past, I hear Chevy is dropping the Corvette in there restructing So Tesla's may soon be history also Jennifer
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador
Default My boy toys

My M44 Mosin-Nagant and M1 Carbine :P

[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 05-28-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crossingoceans is on a distinguished road

Is GM really gonna do that? ohh that's sad... I really wanted to see the rebirth of the Camaro

Another boy toy

ATI HD4870, Anyone who is into computers, knows why lol

Hey TheAngryPostman, where did you get that mossin from? it's a great WWII weapon
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador

Got it at a local gunstore. It only cost $79.00! I should have kept rummaging through the store though, because they had a Mosin-Nagant sniper with the PU scope, scope mounts and turned down bolt for $150.00. I missed out on that sniper one because I was in a rush.
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 09-24-2009
aw9725

Quote:
My girl toy
Very nice! Looks like a Gran Sport.
Old 09-24-2009
aw9725

Quote:
It's an 02 Harley Road King.
Nice bike!
Old 09-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I'll see what i can do, At the moment the only photo of my vette has the lic plate showing and i don't want to show that so i need a new photo. Jennifer
Hi there.

You can always photoshop it away...

Win comes with paint, it IS very rudumentary, but it WILL do the job.

JohnDowe.
Old 09-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

corleone.luigi will become famous soon enoughcorleone.luigi will become famous soon enough
Default My Toy

My Austin Healey Mk III (Feb. 1968)
Attached Thumbnails
austin_healey_Mk_III.jpg  
Old 09-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
Didn't realize 'till now there were other Corvette owners here! Nice cars! Thanks for sharing! The silver one is a 2004. Six speed manual, Z51 suspension, and heads up display. The black one is a 1997, automatic, and belongs to my cat, as you can see ("She who must be obeyed")...
Yes Vette lovers come from all walks of life, Sadly this weekend my Vette will go in to storage for the winter and not reappear till next may

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sierracola is an unknown quantity at this point

no offense but the c4 corvette is possibly the ugliest of the corvettes. hopefully by now u have upgraded to another generation. btw i have a 1980 l-82 corvette black wit t-tops.