Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts
Default TRANSLADYBOY.COM respect

Where is everyone to support this site?

I've been transgender, oh, my whole life. It's a difficult situation, we all know that. However, we're not allowed to be sexual or sexualized according to society. I think this place has been a healthy output during my own personal boosts of libido, and of course for all the wonderful gentlemen here. It's simply a fun and healthy place.

I suppose this is a thank you and gratitude thread. If you're here reading this, I don't see why you can't say a quick thanks, right boys?

Thank you, TransLadyboy.com for the years of support and
Old 06-03-2017
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad that this site was able to help you.
Old 06-04-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I too would like to thank the folks that keep this site and forum going. I'm not comfortable sharing my private fantasies with the people in my life so this forum serves a valuable outlet for me that I'm grateful to have. There are other larger and more active forums but this one is special to me .
Old 06-07-2017
Administrator

TransLadyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to hear
Old 06-07-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Not surprised that ila and Boner would be the first to reply.

My sentiments echo Boner's. This has been a great place to share private fantasies and interests with others and with a few exceptions been a very friendly place. My issues have been well documented so no need to repeat. Plus the good far outweighs the bad. I've run forums before and know what a daunting task it is to try to please everyone.

Andy