Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 05-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts
Default GOP'ish candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichester View Post
The Republicans aren't playing to win, they're playing to show. This is the weakest field of candidates in 50 years. It's obvious they're just trying to tie Obama's hands as much as they can. Bet the house on the Democrats in 2012.
Chichester, I saw your posting in Justice and wasn't sure how it fit in there, but it is a subject on its own that I'm concerned about. It's time to see if a GOP candidate that doesn't in some remote way relate back to Reagan, can win. And if ANY GOP candidate can't win against Obama the GOP really should pack it up and never show their face again, and the curse often attributed to Alexander Tytler has become a reality.

I think many of the current GOP candidates will have the same problem McCain had: Conservative voters were not impressed that McCain was conservative enough, so bizarrely they elected the most far left president the country has ever had.

The obligatory GOP haters who respond to this thread will of course be obvious, but to the few conservatives out there, what do you think of this round of GOP candidates?
Old 05-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I like Hunter as he seems to be some what in the middle but sadly i dout he'll make it past the first few primaries as he is not far enough on the right for most GOP primary voters
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 05-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I've been reading articles about how the GOP is engaged in a Civil War. Romney and Gingrich both don't seem to have a problem with insurance mandates...So long as it's not passed by Democrats. This has alienated conservative TeaTards...These same extremists are pulling the party in a direction which is almost guaranteed to alienate moderate and independent voters.

The only reason I would vote in the Republican primary would be to elect the candidate Obama would stand the greatest chance of beating. Generally speaking, Republican policies make me vomit inside my mouth. But if I had to vote for one Republican, it'd probably be Ron Paul...And that vote would have little to do with Paul's chances of beating Obama.

Ron Paul is definitely an extremist wacko on some points...But I REALLY dig his ultra-libertarian view as it applies to civil liberties. The government has no business regulating abortion, gun rights, or what chemicals or drugs you put in your body. The fact that Paul wants to legalize all drugs is reason enough that I'd vote for him...And I don't even do drugs anymore...I just feel that strongly about how un-Constitutional the "War on Drugs" is. I also like his views on abolishing the Fed.

That said, Paul stands virtually no chance of being a contender. I doubt he'll pick up any states, but if this primary gives him a platform to share his views...That's good enough I suppose. Hopefully some of his libertarian views will help shape the GOP narrative.
Old 05-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I've been reading articles about how the GOP is engaged in a Civil War. Romney and Gingrich both don't seem to have a problem with insurance mandates...So long as it's not passed by Democrats. This has alienated conservative TeaTards...These same extremists are pulling the party in a direction which is almost guaranteed to alienate moderate and independent voters.
The republicans are engaged in a civil war. And the reason is that they have become less and less conservative, hence the name of this thread. The big driver for the republican resurgence in the 2010 election was because of what you call "extremist TeaTards". They may be extreme to progressives, and to the current politicians calling themselves republicans, but I'm not sure what is so extreme about the Tea Party. They want to balance the budget? Shocking. What do you think is extreme about them?

Perhaps your perception of the Tea Party movement is tainted by CNN?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xWGvdRQ9Q
Attached Images
File Type: jpg liberal.jpg (101.5 KB, 23 views)
Old 05-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I am sure I would be characterized by Tracy Coxx as one of "the obligatory GOP haters who respond to this thread," but in fact I despise the Democrats and the Republicans, or -- as I like to call them -- the Republocrats. Nevertheless, anyone who thinks the Tea Party is a) a grassroots movement and b) that it's primary objective is to balance the budget is, quite frankly, a wishful-thinking simpleton (at best).

Tracy Coxx, I do give you credit for making the effort, in your first post, to forestall any critical discourse by those who don't agree with you. Unfortunately, there are no private threads on this site, so the "obligatory GOP haters" will be free to post in this one. And, yes, I know that's not exactly what you wrote -- and by admitting that, I hope you will feel that you don't need to make your obligatory post that seeks to deflect attention away from substance by claiming I put words in your mouth.

Last edited by smc; 05-22-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

great cartoon there. The depiction of the left winger using a particularly vile anti-semitic Jewish stereotype demonstates quite well exactly what sort of people are behind the tea party movement and the right in general.
Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
great cartoon there. The depiction of the left winger using a particularly vile anti-semitic Jewish stereotype demonstates quite well exactly what sort of people are behind the tea party movement and the right in general.
Vile anti-Semitic stereotype? What be this stereotype? I can't see what you're seeing since I know next to nothing about Jewish stereotypes.
Old 05-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
I like Hunter as he seems to be some what in the middle but sadly i dout he'll make it past the first few primaries as he is not far enough on the right for most GOP primary voters
I haven't heard much about him, but what little I read seems to indicate he's far enough right for me. What do you know about him that most GOP primary voters wouldn't like?
Old 05-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
I haven't heard much about him, but what little I read seems to indicate he's far enough right for me. What do you know about him that most GOP primary voters wouldn't like?
He'll probably not say batshit crap like Michelle Bachman.
Old 05-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
He'll probably not say batshit crap like Michelle Bachman.
Is it a good enough post if I just say this made me laugh?
Old 05-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Jerseygirl Jen
I believe you mean Huntsman.
Old 05-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
I believe you mean Huntsman.
You maybe right, i never said i'd vote for him but the interview on CNN i saw on him he strikes me as a middle ground guy which perks my intrest

Now Tracy asked why i don't think primary voters will vote for him and the answer is he's a middle guy and would likely make deals of give and take which hard core GOP voters can't stand they have the tude of our way or the highway
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 05-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You maybe right, i never said i'd vote for him but the interview on CNN i saw on him he strikes me as a middle ground guy which perks my intrest

Now Tracy asked why i don't think primary voters will vote for him and the answer is he's a middle guy and would likely make deals of give and take which hard core GOP voters can't stand they have the tude of our way or the highway
Jerseygirl Jen
Jon Huntsman -- former governor of Utah and Obama's former ambassador to China.
Old 05-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Jon Huntsman -- former governor of Utah and Obama's former ambassador to China.
Oh shit China? Well there you go smc. Obama's giving the country away to China and Huntsman helped him--yup only reason to have an ambassador. Good riddance to them both.
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

parr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to parr
Default Parr

Quote:
Chichester, I saw your posting in Justice and wasn't sure how it fit in there, but it is a subject on its own that I'm concerned about. It's time to see if a GOP candidate that doesn't in some remote way relate back to Reagan, can win. And if ANY GOP candidate can't win against Obama the GOP really should pack it up and never show their face again, and the curse often attributed to Alexander Tytler has become a reality.

I think many of the current GOP candidates will have the same problem McCain had: Conservative voters were not impressed that McCain was conservative enough, so bizarrely they elected the most far left president the country has ever had.

The obligatory GOP haters who respond to this thread will of course be obvious, but to the few conservatives out there, what do you think of this round of GOP candidates?
TRACY, ANY ONE OF THE GOP'S EXEPT RON PAUL, WOULD SURELY BE THE
LESSER OF THE EVILS, DON'T YOU THINK.
Old 01-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by parr View Post
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not...But among the GOP candidates, Ron Paul is the ONLY sane candidate who actually believes in individual liberty and the Constitution. Further, he believes in sound fiscal policy...A policy that would starve the Fed's ability to blindly print dollars and devalue our currency. This in turn would starve our ability to deficit finance multiple trillion dollar wars, globe trotting adventurism, and our ever-ballooning federal government. Other candidates like to talk about small government-- but their voting records often betray their talk. Paul is the one GOP candidate that has at least been consistent over the past couple of decades, and in my mind, he is the ONLY GOP candidate who actually stands for what Republicans of history have stood for.
Old 01-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

parr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to parr
Default parr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not...But among the GOP candidates, Ron Paul is the ONLY sane candidate who actually believes in individual liberty and the Constitution. Further, he believes in sound fiscal policy...A policy that would starve the Fed's ability to blindly print dollars and devalue our currency. This in turn would starve our ability to deficit finance multiple trillion dollar wars, globe trotting adventurism, and our ever-ballooning federal government. Other candidates like to talk about small government-- but their voting records often betray their talk. Paul is the one GOP candidate that has at least been consistent over the past couple of decades, and in my mind, he is the ONLY GOP candidate who actually stands for what Republicans of history have stood for.
No sarcasm.
Old 01-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by parr View Post
I think Ron Paul would be a much better choice against Obama. He wouldn't be my first pick against Obama. Sure he'd slash government, but he'd also make us an isolationist country. We should pull back in some parts of the world, but not all. And I couldn't picture the leader of our country with a whiney voice like his. He's another religious nutjob, but who on the GOP side isn't? But yeah, I'd take him over BO.
Old 01-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nomination

When all of these idiots crash in flames, my bet is that waiting in the wings is Jeb Bush. He is an intelligent experienced politician with a Hispanic wife and of course he is a member of the bush dynasty.
Also, he is the one who could beat Obama.
Old 01-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
When all of these idiots crash in flames, my bet is that waiting in the wings is Jeb Bush. He is an intelligent experienced politician with a Hispanic wife and of course he is a member of the bush dynasty.
After the 2010 routing of the democrats as a result of BO's, Pelosi's & Reid's agenda you'd have to wonder how BO has any chance in 2012. But on the other hand, I know it will be difficult... not sure why. I guess because BO somehow got elected in the first place.
Old 01-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
After the 2010 routing of the democrats as a result of BO's, Pelosi's & Reid's agenda you'd have to wonder how BO has any chance in 2012. But on the other hand, I know it will be difficult... not sure why. I guess because BO somehow got elected in the first place.
An we all see how well that worked out

they are the least productive house of reps of all time and cost us out top credit rating by almost shutting down the goverment and refusing to make any kind of deal what so even
BO has an excellent chance of a second term and the chances improve when the remaining for bozos only answer is trickle down cut taxes and bring out the Reagan playbook in other words lets go back to the same policies that started this mess to start with
Face the cold hard facts the whole GOP strongly believe in closing your eyes and hoping things fix themselves
Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 01-22-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jeb

I am beginning to think the unthinkable. What if Jeb Bush (a moderate Republican) was elected President and Congress was controlled by the Republicans. What would happen?
Would they pull together and do things for the country? Or--would they turn the country into a full fledged plutocracy.
Continuing the way things are is very bad for the country with endless logjams bickering and stalemates, we have no effective government. For more years of this and we could see a real depression with violence in the streets.
We should be taking a close look at the Wiemar Republic.
Old 01-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post

Buddy Holly said it a long time ago
THAT'LL BE THE DAY
jERSEYGIRL jEN