Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

moonwalkermoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Some new information

Hi all,

just wanted to say hello and give you a bit of information, should you plan to join ladyboy websites.

There is a new one "longmint.com" and they have a very annoying restriction that they don't talk about before you join. So I want to let you know before you find our yourself after joining.

Their videos are DRM protected which means you can only watch them online or on a PC. If you start playing a video e.g. in Media Player you first have to visit their DRM protection site, enter your username and password and then you can play the video.

You have to do this every time you play a video!

And as if that wasn't annoying enough, if you cancel your membership you don't have a valid username and password and hence cannot watch your videos anymore.

If you exceed their download limit per day your account is blocked for one day (which is a nuisance in its own right because what is a day for members all over the world). But if your account is blocked you can't even watch the videos you have downloaded because your username and password isn't accepted.

I asked them about this fact (which is unique on the internet so far) but they decided not to respond, which tells something about their support as well.

So, you are warned and if you think about joining them, think twice!

Best regards,
moonwalkermoon
Old 07-19-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwalkermoon View Post
There is a new one "longmint.com" and they have a very annoying restriction that they don't talk about before you join. So I want to let you know before you find our yourself after joining.
sorry man, this might be annoying, but this is how DRM protection works... I thought it was pretty standard. As for them not warning about using it, pls open this page:
http://www.longmint.com/join.php
it clearly states that you should be connected to internet to view DRM protected videos...
Old 07-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

moonwalkermoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
sorry man, this might be annoying, but this is how DRM protection works... I thought it was pretty standard. As for them not warning about using it, pls open this page:
it clearly states that you should be connected to internet to view DRM protected videos...
Technically speaking you are right. But the implications of those statements are not at all obvious to someone who wants to join. I have been visiting shemale sites for over seven years now and this is the very first time that I come across such a situation. And I am not aware of another site that offers video download with DRM protection at all and certainly not ONLINE.

I don't want to do anything illegal but I think I should be allowed to watch the videos also when I have cancelled my membership.

For me it's clear. I won't visit them again. But it is definitely not my intention to advise anyone NOT to join them. However, I thought it might be useful information for someone who is about to join and doesn't understand the implications, like myself.

But thanks for the hint to the info on their join page.
Old 07-19-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwalkermoon View Post
But thanks for the hint to the info on their join page.
np, thanks for sharing useful information with us
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i have not been visiting any sites like that. I'm cheap, and refuse to pay for it.

However, the fact that they block you after so many video downloads tends to irk me. Your not getting what you paid for.