Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Condoms or bareback with shemales?
Condoms Always 87 45.31%
Condoms Most of the time 39 20.31%
Barebakistan 66 34.38%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mobiryder can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to mobiryder Send a message via MSN to mobiryder Send a message via Yahoo to mobiryder Send a message via Skype™ to mobiryder
Default Condoms whilst fucking shemales?

Cummon, admit it, those of you who've fucked a TS more than a few times, at least once you didn't wrap up I'd bet.

For those of you who have not fucked a TS yet, do you fantasize about bareback sex with them?
Old 10-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

I voted 'Condoms Most of the time' but that was just a fantasy. I've always been with GGs and never with a shemale and I've never had sex without a condom outside of a relationship and old habits die hard so I guess I'm stuck with a condom forever. I'd be just too worried about my health.
I'd so love to play freely with 'she-cum' but I dont think its worth getting herpes or aids so this is a dillemma. I'm really hypochrondiac.
Does anyone who has sex without a condom worry about it ? Do you get regularly tested ? Theres definitely a major conflict between my fantasies and reality in this regard

Last edited by inadaze; 10-30-2007 at 09:59 AM.
Old 10-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EbonyTSLover can only hope to improve

I choose Condoms Always ..Never had unprotected sex and i'll never will.I don't want to catch something that i will never get rid of..
Old 11-01-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ginger is on a distinguished road

I think this is a very pertinant question..........I am way scared of getting an STD, and us a condom.......do I want to....no.....and i still worry about aids.........wondering what the percent of ladyboys with aids, or shemale lovers with the disease......sorry to bring up this depressing shit, but it is on my mind........
Old 11-01-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

padeligne can only hope to improve

with my girlfriend-ladyboy i am barebacking of course. when i was still wild and doing my bit to sustain the economy of thailand,, i always used a condom.
Old 11-02-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Send a message via AIM to mobiryder Send a message via MSN to mobiryder Send a message via Yahoo to mobiryder Send a message via Skype™ to mobiryder

Quote:
Originally Posted by padeligne View Post
with my girlfriend-ladyboy i am barebacking of course. when i was still wild and doing my bit to sustain the economy of thailand,, i always used a condom.

you guys available for a threesome? i'm in BKK
Old 11-04-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

so whats the furthest people who practice 'safe' sex will go ?

swallowing semen ? or holding it in the mouth and tasting ?
facials , having cum sprayed on the outside of each others bodies, mixing 2 sources of cum ? etc etc

How safe are these practices ?

Last edited by inadaze; 11-04-2007 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-04-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

excellent post in a daze, anybody who practices these things on regular basis care to respond?
Old 11-05-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Barebacking for me! Of course, I have a steady gf, so I guess that makes sense. But would I let her bareback me if I knew she was HIV+? Yes, I would. Any time! We did have vast amounts of un-safe sex before we got tested (both neg), and none of us could truly be sure of our HIV-status due to the fact that both of us had barebacked before - a lot. I realize this may sound crazy to most people, but barebacking and accepting what ever the other would deliver was an erotic rush as well as an expression of love. I clearly remember the first time Fi came in me and I thought: Maybe she's passing HIV on to me... and I felt a deep passion, belonging to her and love! It was totally awesome!
Old 11-05-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hank, in theory, I can dig what your saying. But, I have a whole life i would like to live, and you should really reconsider your stance if you are not in a monogamous relationship. Like all relationships, one with a t-girl can end. then what? You are stuck with HIV and no one to share you life with.........would you knowingly give this dreaded disease to someone else? that is not love. In fact, i think it is a very bad thing to do..........
Old 11-05-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hank.. i love you MAN!
Old 11-05-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That reminds me of this article which some groups have called a myth but is probably true:

http://aids.about.com/od/safersexres...arebacking.htm

This story has been used by conservative groups on extreme right wing websites to condemn gays and TS lovers further. Although Hank I realise you are in a relationship. But for someone like me who is single I need to find a level of activity I feel comfortable with. I was recently tested and came up zero for eveything. I ve never had a std/sti in my life. So the question is really important for me as I dont want to get one at this stage of my life. Is some form of std/sti unavoidable when dealing with semen ?

So can anyone else address my questions ?
Old 11-06-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I'm merely describing my personal erotic rush from this - in NO way am I advocating that everybody barebacks. And no, I'd not knowingly pass on HIV if I had it... I think not...
Old 11-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

barebakistan is in the running for the Gold Medal!

Old 11-11-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Mirabeau915 is on a distinguished road

I think it depends on the point in the realtionship. Just meeting one and fucking them? Condom yes, no sense in adding to my troubles, and those of the partners I have/will have by messing with an STD.

But I have never been the slam-bam-thankyouma'am type. I like having long term relationships. If I found a T-girl I'd ask my gf for permission to fuck her (and the T-girl would know of my monogamous realtions with my marriage-shy girlfriend) and if it was good for both of us (the T-girl and I) I'd ask if she would like to enter into a stable relationship. If agreeable to the t-girl and the tests came back neg its Bareback for me every time baby!

Looking at what I typed, I can see some folks seeing this as pie-in-the-sky, but my g-friend has given me pre-permission for an outside relationship as long as I am careful, and I have advised her that this sort of relationship is what I am after. So she is aware and she hasn't left me (yet).
Old 11-12-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabeau915 View Post
my g-friend has given me pre-permission for an outside relationship as long as I am careful,
Most people dont like to share their partners with somebody else. Does your girlfriend similarly have permission to play around outside the relationship as long as she is careful ?
Old 11-13-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Mirabeau915 is on a distinguished road

Yup. I frankly would have no problem with that.

But it is more a matter of lack of drive for her. She acknowledges that I have more interest in sex than she does and rather than increase her "output" she told me that this was something she wanted me to consider. I didn't ask about it initially, but told her sure if she is offering....

The caveat (for me) is that I would not undertake this at all with just any woman (or shemale, which I count as "woman" but someone reading that might not). It would have to be someone special for me, not just a warm form. If this all fell into place however....
Old 11-18-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

spectre can only hope to improve
Red face

I marked down condoms always. That not just for t-girls, but anyone if engaging in any high risk sex.
Old 11-23-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

epj290 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to epj290

although im still looking for my first i would love to bareback a TS it would just be hot and amazing i bet.
Old 12-11-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

haventhadityet is on a distinguished road

my fantasies are placed in a world where STD's amongst other things do not exist. However, in reality STD's are very real and very frightening. I don't think I could ever fufill my deviated fantasies due to these harsh realities. Thank god, though, for the internet.
Old 12-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

All my encounter's with LB,s, have been p4p so I always bag up.
Anyone screwing around without, is just suicidal IMO.!
Of course if your in a steady relationship, it's totally different
but p4p, always wear a condom.
Old 12-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
i said bareback because while i am single and have never been with a ladyboy, i only want relationships, not any one off flings or anything. i would use a condom at first, then after she got tested for STD's and it came back negative i would bareback every time. one of my fantasies is to fuck a shemale and cum in her ass, then have her return the favour, and as she cums she is looking deep in my eyes (she is doing me missionary), and i can feel my cum running down her leg
Old 12-12-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
Is some form of std/sti unavoidable when dealing with semen ?
Many STDs are carried in semen.

Even just contact with skin can cause some STDs to be transmitted.

Read more here: http://www.cdc.gov/std/default.htm
Old 01-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I put down bareback. Unfortunately this isn't from experience, but is just a fantasy of mine. When I finally do have sex with a shemale I would like to do it bareback. However, that is not really a smart thing to do as I do not wish to get an STD so that means that it will be a condom the first time. Now after I find the ladyboy love of my life then it will be bareback all the time.
Old 02-02-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

seeksTSluv is on a distinguished road
Default BB only in an exclusive monogamous relationship

As much as I adore that feeling of exploding deeply inside your translady lover, I've never barebacked expect when I have been in an exclusive relationship. Even when I've had a few adult beverages, found myself in intimate company of yet another beautiful tg-woman, and been offered the "privilege" of cumming inside her, I've always "wrapped it up". A few minutes of raw carnal pleasure is not worth the risk of contracting something that might be deadly......as for imagining it....all the time, of course.
Old 02-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gunslinger1985 can only hope to improve

I would always use a condom unless I was in a committed or long-term relationship.
Old 02-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger1985 View Post
I would always use a condom unless I was in a committed or long-term relationship.
err or less you were COMMITTED (asylum) ?
Old 02-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger1985 View Post
One should never feel guilty about the safety for others.
Old 03-13-2008
holly88

i voted condoms most of the time.but bareback is somthing special and beutiful
Old 03-13-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

andrewtricolor is on a distinguished road

Always with condom
Old 03-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Paul is on a distinguished road

I dated my tgirl girlfriend for 4 years so we always had unprotected sex. I had regular medicals as part of my job and she had been tested so we knew we were both ok. I wouldn't do it with anyone who I didn't know if they were clean.
Old 03-16-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

R2000 is on a distinguished road

Condoms Are Tha Rule.

Cleared that only in the case that YOU KNOW that she is safe and healthy u can play far as u want, regarding just the little rules of personal cleaning.

I won't accept the risk of some sickness deriving from unsafe sex.
Old 03-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Dreadedflower is on a distinguished road

I always use a condom, even if I would like to feel cum flowing in my ass.

I don't mind sucking, swallowing or receiving a facial.
Old 04-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jennangelina can only hope to improve
Default play safe condom always

i 2 always use condoms, but bareback happens too, and yes da normal BJ,hand job or cum load all over my face or body

XOXO Jennangelina
Old 08-31-2008
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default Taste versus timidity ?

Some of the fantasies I've read are a simply huge turn on, but throughout any non-fantasy thread runs the clear note of caution. For example, in a moment of passion, sucking off one's T-lover must be a powerful urge. What are the prospects of picking up HIV or Herpes with that ? Another question - what palliatives or chemical preventatives exist to make oral sex safe ? My information is way out of date on this. Fear can be a big
Old 08-31-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ChristopherHorse is on a distinguished road

Rubbers are the pits.
Old 09-01-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

raojai70 is on a distinguished road

I hate condoms. Real sex culminates in a cum deposit and if this can be while my cock is buried in a beautiful lb - that's the best. But most of the time we can't do this and have to wrap.
Old 09-02-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I have never EVER and would never EVER have sex without condoms unless in a long term relationship. I have lost friends to HIV, I have had to council young runaways on safer sex, and got to refer them to free clinics when some john offered them extra money and assurances that they were clean and tested so that they could screw without a rubber.

Fantasy is swell.. but reality of sex for the past 20 years isn't changing any time soon.
Old 09-02-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

buuren11 will become famous soon enough

Anyone who says barebacking has a death wish or is a fake, unless you are in a steady relationship and do not go walk about.
Old 09-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Dutch_88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by padeligne View Post
Wow, you have a shemale as girlfriend? I'd love to see a photo of her... if possible
I think many people want to see her, now :P Please?
Old 09-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

just102 is on a distinguished road

I just want to have an experience with one!
Old 09-02-2008
tgirllovinguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by just102 View Post
I just want to have an experience with one!
I hear ya, my friend! I have never been with a tgirl either, but in my fantasies it's all bareback. I dream of swallowing her cum and her cumming in my ass. But obviously if I ever do get the opportunity in real life it will be with a condom. Gotta be safe nowadays and recognize the difference between fantasy and reality.
Old 09-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

trannycrazy can only hope to improve

If i was in a commited stable relationship then bareback without a doubt, But until then i'm afraid it's them damn rubbers all the way.
Old 09-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mrtrebus has a spectacular aura aboutmrtrebus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to mrtrebus Send a message via Skype™ to mrtrebus

I've never had sex without a condom!
Old 09-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

Condoms, unless we're in a steady relationship and have had ourselves tested.
Old 09-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i have to say, I too am concerned about getting STDs. But once I know the other person well enough, and the other person knows me. Then its bare back all the time.
Old 09-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Miroku is on a distinguished road

If it was a perfect world and there were no STD's it'd be bareback all the time, I love to feel their cum dripping back out of me *blushes deeply*. However, unless its someone I've known for a long time, and trust them to be clean, it gets wrapped up no exceptions.
Old 09-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default condoms

Sorry to sound so conservative but I think all you guys that go bareback are not only putting yourselves in danger...but all of us. I can only say you barebackers must have sorry assed lives to take such chances. Rgds Lba
Old 09-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mikeyjones has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Always better safe than sorry
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

michael39 is on a distinguished road
Default Always...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiryder View Post
Cummon, admit it, those of you who've fucked a TS more than a few times, at least once you didn't wrap up I'd bet.

For those of you who have not fucked a TS yet, do you fantasize about bareback sex with them?
I always fantasize about bareback, swallowing, etc. However, safety really just makes more sense.