Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pata2108 View Post
more of this girl?
YES ! ! !

Old 11-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
YES ! ! !

Agreed more of HER!! Why, yesterday I couldn't get her out of my head...
I believe I jacked off to one of her pics, to ease my pain.
Old 11-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

xselomon has a spectacular aura aboutxselomon has a spectacular aura aboutxselomon has a spectacular aura about

three here then
Attached Thumbnails
556151919.jpg   556163813.jpg   672085722.jpg  

Old 11-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

simmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to simmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pata2108 View Post
more of this girl?
Only got 1 picture of her !....... so cute
Attached Thumbnails
gay01.jpg  
Old 11-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

frstdbts is on a distinguished road

The name is Swift
Attached Thumbnails
1204156932190.jpg   1204176615270.jpg   1205441207601.jpg  

1205478135025.jpg  

Last edited by frstdbts; 11-03-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 11-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by frstdbts View Post
The name is Swift
She is gorgeous...
Wait is she a C/D or a t-girl?
Plus where do I go to find more? Does she have a website?

I really appreciate it!!
Ed

Last edited by EdwardSinclair; 11-03-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-04-2009
Banned

epiphone is on a distinguished road

awasome!!!
Old 11-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

frstdbts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardSinclair View Post
She is gorgeous...
Wait is she a C/D or a t-girl?
Plus where do I go to find more? Does she have a website?

I really appreciate it!!
Ed
No website, and no hrt i believe. I've only talked to Swift a few times on msn.
Attached Thumbnails
1204293522210.jpg  
Old 11-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

linguslingus is on a distinguished road

Nice pics romping around in the panty bra set.
Old 11-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Nice work, guys! Makes you glad to be alive!
Old 11-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Eddy is on a distinguished road

Nice Swift
Old 11-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Attis is on a distinguished road

Very beautiful Swift
Old 11-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default I also agree

I Have pictures of beautiful little feminine girly boys that have just started blossoming the young feminine little breasts that you would expect as they mature into the pretty little girl they believe they were meant to be when the next photo set you see them in there is a big change. Some times they look very sexy in one of their little sex kitten outfits but when they are fully exposed the natural beauty of their older photo shoots is just not there. This is not always true when
Tara Emeory had hers done they were done beautifully. I generally like smaller breasts but if there is a burning desire to have a larger pair, ask Tara, what doctor to see.
Old 11-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default Pretty is pretty rather they be a male or female

I just would ask what is it that would make any of us discriminate against anyone of the members of this genre by the overwhelming number of our worlds population we have received total rejection. I don't care if you are a transsexual, transvestite, crossdresser, femboy prettyboy, sissyboy, pantyboy, pantywaist, have a panty fetish or even if you have a casual interest in anything remotely related to this genre; you are laughed at snickered about ridiculed and thought of as a degenerate, by the majority of the worlds population, with such a lifetime of persecution why is it that some of us will think more highly of our self because we are this and not that, because we do this but would never do that? One would think if we could find solidarity and acceptance anywhere it would be here. I know we all prefer one or more of a particular segment of this genre over others but just because someone else likes walks, it shouldn't give us cause to vomit out our hurtful thoughts onto someone else simply to comfort ourselves in some petty way. Should it? I personally can find something beautiful in all aspects of this genre, although I like some better then others. Don't get me wrong I know that there has to be a line drawn somewhere but we are all consenting adults here and our particular favorites remain our own and let others have theirs. oh and that girl posted by pata2108 is one cute dish I have about 5 more pictures of her I do believe I found them on this form but I have to say that she consealed that cock so well in all of her other photos that I never thought she had a cock that big. She could really give someone a fun ride on that thing if she wanted to
Old 11-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default In answer to your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardSinclair View Post
Any chance you could add a few paragraphs to this, for easier reading?
I just can't believe how young you were when you had all these experiences, these memories don't affect you today?
I don't know if there is a thread for this kind of thing, but this would be nice in a new thread.
Yes there is a thread. I started a thread with the question. Is there a sequence of events that you believe lead to your current sexual desires? It is at the following link http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6825 I really wanted to hear from all the many people that are attracted to this genre, and I know there is a multitude of experiences that would help us all to identify with each other by drawing from each other's experiences. I mostly wanted stories from everyone's developmental years but some find their true desires later than I did so all are welcome and appreciated. The thread started out very well, I tried to share openly and honestly, several others joined in the discussion, and I looked around for some interesting people that I was sure would really add to the vast scope of experiences. I had warned the people that shared so generously that we had been lucky at that point because we had not yet, been visited by anyone with harsh assessments but this did not mean it would not happen at some point in the future. Then I invited one person that shall remain unnamed, they took offence. I believe they thought I was labeling them as a particular type in this vast genre of ours and told me that they were insulted by me inviting them to share their experience. I still believe that this person could have shed so much light and wisdom on so many areas and different levels far different than my own. Sadly, it started a whole group of people to add their views on this persons comment, and I am afraid that because of her harsh comments most people are afraid to disclose these intimate and personal details on this thread for fear of the insulting and alienation the comments caused. I told this person that I had only addressed them with complementary and flattering language and that they were invited to share their honest sexually developmental memories (whatever, they may be) in the invite I had also asked her if she could find it in herself to share her life journey, on her own thread because this person had taken the brave step to become the women that she felt she should have been born into. She had probably started taking hormones because she was living as a woman and had developed very beautifully, and even though I will never take that path, I am sure there are plenty that visit this site that would love to hear the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the rewards and pains of the journey but sadly every post to the thread after that only served to undermine the safety that people need when sharing the intimate details of their life. I have shared most of the key events that set me on my path. Sometimes when others had shared their own experiences it would remind me of something that I had left out. I also have very vivid memories of my early years, and before I posted to this site I had worked on compiling them chronologically. That is just the way I am I need to know why I have these desires that are so different from the general population. I would love to have a few brave sole's post to the Thread. I had planned to post again, but we really need a fresh start with someone's honest memories of the many things that have started and then reinforced their sexual desires. If you have any questions about my experiences and postings I would be glad to exchange thoughts with you. Thank you for taking interest in this subject, and if you can find it in yourself to share any honest memories, like wear it all started? What were your earliest memories? When did you realize that your desires were different from others? Did it take place in an instant or did it build through the years? What reinforced the desires? I am sure they would be a valuable edition to the Thread and may get the whole thing fired up again. Kitty Cox
Old 11-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wabbster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by frstdbts View Post
The name is Swift
Love that TONGUE!!
Old 11-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default a pretty boy that cant help showing you his pose

What do you think a little frilly something some jewelry and makeup? He could make a nice trap.
Attached Thumbnails
boytrapaa.jpg  
Old 11-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

shetrebor is on a distinguished road
Default Beauties

I like this age
Attached Thumbnails
3914421383_1b72d3b139_953.jpg   3914421383_1b72d3b139_953_1.jpg   3914452687_242a2f1e6d_260.jpg  

125010862742_163.jpg   125010866454_102.jpg   1247878703109_740.jpg  

l_a303ae3997e3bb012ebd50d3baf9f5f5_143.jpg   l_d6cb00825120061a0c90568dd5431028_786.jpg   transpassions2_155.jpg  

Old 11-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

shetrebor is on a distinguished road
Default The boys I like

The boys I like
Attached Thumbnails
01_428.jpg   15aaaa_fs_137.jpg   22aa_fs_602.jpg  

124998588464_480.jpg   1249405207759_524.jpg   1251027936898.jpg  

1252814073173_967.jpg   cute4_130.jpg   cute11_750.jpg  

Old 11-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

threnn00 will become famous soon enoughthrenn00 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shetrebor View Post
The boys I like
Really love the second girl on the bottom row- super cute with a great cock...

Thanks for the pics shetrebor!
Old 11-28-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

El nino is on a distinguished road
Cool

Been into Shemales for about 7 or so years. Within the last year or two, I have totally developed a DEEP attraction for these kinds of gurls. I can't even put it into words as to why, I dont even fully understand it myself, but they really turn me on. It must have some something to do with the gender complexity and natural femininity all wrapped up in a cock; which seems a little taboo and unique! Anybody have any ideas or theories to explain this shared psychological phenomenon?
Old 12-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

stargazer58 will become famous soon enoughstargazer58 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I like this age
In this group of pics.. the bottom row and the first 2 pics on the left.. Who is this cutie?????.. She just caught my eye in another thread before and I asked the same question.. Love to see more of her !!!
Old 12-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oskar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeheart44m View Post
asia:turn on:
That`s a really cool thread. Didn`t know, that boys can turn me on that mutch. Especially that one on the second picture. Where did you get it from? Is it a privat pic?
Old 12-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really nice

Quote:
I like this age
Have never been attracted to boys, just decided to open to the last page of this thread out of curiosity. Am SO glad I did! That girl/boy in the purple dress is amazing!! If anyone has more pictures, I would love to see them. Thanks so much shetrebor!
Old 12-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

xselomon has a spectacular aura aboutxselomon has a spectacular aura aboutxselomon has a spectacular aura about

only one here
Attached Thumbnails
getimgCAO591WT.jpg  
Old 12-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nathaniel.tureaud is on a distinguished road
Default awesome thread!

here's one i found on sissypost.com.
Attached Thumbnails
8.jpg  
Old 12-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

same little cutie
Attached Thumbnails
10.jpg  
Old 12-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

last i could find of this one
Attached Thumbnails
4.jpg   10.jpg  
Old 12-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sorry, pic #1 in that last post isn't the same femboy as in the two prior, for anyone paying close attention.
Old 12-07-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathaniel.tureaud View Post
same little cutie
She is Harley Quinn aka Bailey Jay aka Linetrap and one of Grooby's models. There is one thread of her here as well as several other posts on her.
Old 12-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default You always surpass my expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xselomon View Post
only one here
You always surpass my expectations. This one is so well put together you really cannot tell if it is a picture of a young attractive lady that only wants to Conseal her identity of if the sexy picture is a crossdresser that wants to Conseal his identity. However, knowing the quality of your post, I suspect it's the later, and again not from a pay porn site. I will eagerly keep a hopeful eye out for any of your posts very classic selections and very tasteful.
Attached Thumbnails
getimgCAO591WT.jpg  
Old 12-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default These pretty femboys are all naked

I do love to see them get to this point. Naked for a close inspection. The only thing that troubles me about this segment of the Trans world is that I have been told by reliable sources that many of these beautiful creatures are either forced, or sold into slavery by their parents or left with no other means of survival if they want to live or for that matter, eat. When they should have someone that loves them and provides for them and buys them things to enjoy being pretty in and enjoy the life that most pretty girls would have in the states. Sometimes you can see the sadness in their eyes. Sometimes I have seen scars. I always hope it was from a mishap and not abuse. The minimal surroundings suggested that they do not have the life I would hope for them. I hat to be a bummer here, but I do believe, sadly, that it is true in many cases.
Old 12-08-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Steve.Dark has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to Steve.Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathaniel.tureaud View Post
same little cutie
She is sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuteeeee!
Old 12-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

post of three
Attached Thumbnails
2865079188_0a9224b06f_o[1].JPG   3078781005_7a45c5e5b6_o[1].JPG   3962819122_75e75810b8.jpg  

Old 12-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

three posting. (high scores for the redhead on the right)..
Attached Thumbnails
1362267669_16e545dbaf_o[1].JPG   1542418448.jpg   2655288448_9c49f16c69_o.jpg  

Last edited by xselomon; 12-09-2009 at 07:00 AM.
Old 12-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

posting of three
Attached Thumbnails
4006160352_84b4e33160_o.jpg   2986970198_9e1fb3a63e_o.jpg   3178814283_c76c6263cf_o[1].JPG  

Old 12-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sissygirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I like this age
very cute girly bois
Old 12-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TSF is on a distinguished road

some pictures
Attached Thumbnails
124722842549.jpg   1252388613804.jpg   1252738141850.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 12-09-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-10-2009
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon will become famous soon enough
Default Agree

Quote:
three posting. (high scores for the redhead on the right)..
Agree, great Red Head. I just can't get to much of the pretty boys, would like to find more pics.
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 12-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

IanC is on a distinguished road

Some very sexy pics - favourite ones are .....

Very sexy and very feminine
Attached Thumbnails
12000767659.jpg   Pyby17.jpg   640578625_913.jpg  

ID69188_2.jpg   1204145976762.JPG   marina2.jpg  

Old 12-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default You Keep raising the bar.

Quote:
post of three
Once again these are remarkably fabulous the first one is so pretty and her cosmetics are applied professionally like some makeup artist did her and the other one with the sexy lingerie and satin smooth-skin-body makes for some real life eye candy. Need I say it once again not from a pay web site. you have to give me your secret!
Attached Thumbnails
3078781005_7a45c5e5b6_o[1].JPG   3962819122_75e75810b8.jpg  
Old 12-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I do not know if anyone has posted these three yet?

I do not know if anyone has posted these three yet? There are many of her posted around on this form, but she really is exposing her tail feathers in these shots. I am so amazed at these artists how in one picture they can look like they have a cute little tail and in another photo shoot they can look like they have a voluptuous bottom. Ah the Mistry of a woman!
Attached Thumbnails
picture 1.jpg   picture three.jpg   Picture two.jpg  

Old 12-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

musique9 can only hope to improve

Quote:
post of three
who is that in the 2nd pic??
Old 12-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanC View Post

Those pics are very nice. They look really very feminine. Can you tell where it is possible to get more of those pics?
Old 12-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SJTCurious is on a distinguished road

WOW Kitty, you have a hot stash too
Old 12-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default pb's

A few more pretty boys
Attached Thumbnails
west pbs.jpg   west pbs (1).jpg   west pbs (2).jpg  

west pbs (3).jpg   west pbs (4).jpg   west pbs (5).jpg  

west pbs (6).jpg   west pbs (7).jpg   west pbs (8).jpg  

Old 12-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

freakazoid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty cox View Post
Once again these are remarkably fabulous the first one is so pretty and her cosmetics are applied professionally like some makeup artist did her and the other one with the sexy lingerie and satin smooth-skin-body makes for some real life eye candy. Need I say it once again not from a pay web site. you have to give me your secret!
the first one is so prettymore please
Old 12-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

freakazoid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanC View Post

any more for the first one, i like
Old 12-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tgirlass is on a distinguished road

Quote:
as above...
Great cum shot. Thanks for posting.
Old 12-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Every day I like to view these pics more and get more into these girlish boys.
But there are a lot of pics of ladyboys - I admit very cute and attractive ones - whom I don`t think to be "boys" any more. well, that`s my opinion and I admit it`s not easy to define a border between ladyboys and boys.
For me a boy is as long a boy as he doesn`t have tits. And a pretty boy has to have a girlish body and face no matter which size his dick has. Personally I prefer those with a not too big and rather thin one and a tight foreskin.

I wanted to upload a pic to show what I mean, but at the moment it doesn`t work. I`ll try later.