Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-25-2009
bossymax1981

Smile Dominant Princess

I can be best described as optimistic, high spirited and broadminded. I love romance, freedom and I am very much future oriented. I am a physical person. I respond to the world through action, rather than practicality, intellect, or emotion. While I am about action and getting things started, I am not in a hurry. I want to experience life, rather than read about it. I am an eager explorer and interested in mental outreach. I enjoy travel and spiritual study, and have a daring and adventurous spirit. I am high-spirited and enthusiastic, often flirtatious, and enjoy social life immensely.

I am a transgender pre-op who is caring, gentle and personable figure.i love traveling, so also i love reading in my life. i have a particular nature which unique in my life. Such as enduring to the last, however the condition of life may be.i hate lies in my life, as i am such a person that always open her mind to people.i have a self work which i engaged my self to sustain my living-matchmaking.i so much love doing business of viable type.i am a single,lady who takes care of herself in everything. i love people who are serious with lifestyle...I am an intelligent, sensitive, loving, caring, honest, (sometimes reserved and shy) and thoughtful person. I value my friends and family. Emotionally know what I want in a relationship. Love to have fun, I am romantic and passionate. What more could you ask for?? Well I also have a great sense of humor and pretty much a down to earth person, but love spontaneity! There's no drama or baggage in my life for any man to worry about. I firmly believe in treating people the way I would want to be treated -- with respect and honesty...
Attached Thumbnails
lydel.jpg   angelina jolie.JPG   Coco Sunset.jpg  

armani exchange.JPG   bali.jpg   1_480389275l.jpg  

Victoria Secret.jpg   smoking fetish.jpg   HK.jpg  

J. Lo ass, Jolie lips.jpg   cleopatra.jpg  
Old 04-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

very bond girl like thats the vibe i'm getting
Old 04-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

linguslingus is on a distinguished road

Very beautiful photoset BossyMax.
Your writing is so eloquent and visual too.
And on 'top' of that, you're a sexy dominant.
You're a perfect 3 out of 3!
I bow to your perfection.
Old 04-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Silencio can only hope to improve

Wow! So beautiful and interesting woman
Old 04-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eterna is on a distinguished road

I think this woman is the definiton of exotic
Old 04-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossymax1981 View Post
I can be best described as optimistic, high spirited and broadminded. I love romance, freedom and I am very much future oriented. I am a physical person. I respond to the world through action, rather than practicality, intellect, or emotion. While I am about action and getting things started, I am not in a hurry. I want to experience life, rather than read about it. I am an eager explorer and interested in mental outreach. I enjoy travel and spiritual study, and have a daring and adventurous spirit. I am high-spirited and enthusiastic, often flirtatious, and enjoy social life immensely.

I am a transgender pre-op who is caring, gentle and personable figure.i love traveling, so also i love reading in my life. i have a particular nature which unique in my life. Such as enduring to the last, however the condition of life may be.i hate lies in my life, as i am such a person that always open her mind to people.i have a self work which i engaged my self to sustain my living-matchmaking.i so much love doing business of viable type.i am a single,lady who takes care of herself in everything. i love people who are serious with lifestyle...I am an intelligent, sensitive, loving, caring, honest, (sometimes reserved and shy) and thoughtful person. I value my friends and family. Emotionally know what I want in a relationship. Love to have fun, I am romantic and passionate. What more could you ask for?? Well I also have a great sense of humor and pretty much a down to earth person, but love spontaneity! There's no drama or baggage in my life for any man to worry about. I firmly believe in treating people the way I would want to be treated -- with respect and honesty...
and as I've told you, sayangku, your images don't serve you fair... you look SO much cuter right here IRL... grrr...

kiss kiss kiss
Old 04-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trav_silvia is on a distinguished road

so beautifull and so sexy....
Old 04-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

chelsea can only hope to improve

you're stunning
Old 04-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

you are very beautiful and very honest
i wish you find a romantic interest that will see your heart and not only be interested in your body

the first picture where you stand on the rocks near the sea is great, where is that place ?
Old 04-26-2009
bossymax1981

Smile Picture?

Taken in Siquijor Island in Philippines. I post more :-)
Old 04-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

9o9o9o is on a distinguished road

very nice, very neat
Old 04-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

handlewithcare is on a distinguished road

thanks.....really sexy n beautiful. can i see your cock
Old 05-04-2009
translover

Thumbs up

i watched your videos on xtube and they were great
Old 05-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jodarling is on a distinguished road

Amazing, got to agree with the previous coment's very Bond Girl and the first is the hotest.
Old 05-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TSBBG will become famous soon enough

You look great! Best wishes.