Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of light
Default Asian ladyboys with small cocks

I love very girly Asian shemales/ladyboys who behave very shy, dress in school girl uniforms and have small cuddly cocks. I loved watching the Ladyboys underground video for example if you do a google search on "ladyboys underground" you'll find it on tnaflix
I'll try posting some pictures later also.

Cheers
Old 03-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathingcaplover View Post
I love very girly Asian shemales/ladyboys who behave very shy, dress in school girl uniforms and have small cuddly cocks. I loved watching the Ladyboys underground video for example if you do a google search on "ladyboys underground" you'll find it on tnaflix

Cheers
Honey bunny... :-) I agree that Asian transsexual women have it going for them look-wise... but they rarely dress in little school girls' uniforms and their penises can actually be rather big :-)

And they are women like any one else. They are simply girls who want what girls want!

The big question is, can you handle to go public with your honest fascination? Can you handle to tell your granny, you mamma, your brother and you boss, that you dream of a tranny-girl?

Can you handle to be honest to your self?

Can you handle to STOP THE FUCKING SEXUALIZATION OF ASIAN TRANSSEXUALS and be man enough to actually embrace one for a deep relationship?

Can you?

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood now, but I'm so bloody tired of all this shit from guys wanking but not having the guts to follow their nature. I'm tired of it, because I know the pain on the other side. I'm tired of it, because Asian transsexual women want a man in a decent relationship as much as the little over weight white cisgender woman, you'll eventually end up marrying, because you didn't have the guts to be who you are anyway... I'm just tired...

Don't take it personally... I'm sure you're a nice guy... :-) But think about it for a second or two...

H
Old 03-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Sorry, I guess I was outta line...
Old 03-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of light
Default way outta line

you sure are way outta line mate. I was going to tell you to go f... yourself. But what the hell, you're a probably just a poor frustrated schmuck who feels clearly uneasy with himself and needs to vent some frustrations...some advice keep doing this on forums, you say this to me in real life face to face you'll live to regret it. Go flagelate yourself mate, leave me alone. And the text on your atavar is very well chosen "stupid man" I like that.
I'm living in the Philippines and I have shemales amongst my best friends, you Sir don't know the first thing about me so who the hell gave you the right to judge me...well internet is a coward's easy refuge I guess...if you don't like what you read or see here, I'll give you a suggestion...delete the link to this forum and go insult people somewhere else. If I was the moderator I would throw you out myself. But now he'll probably throw me out, bah whatever.
Old 03-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool Ok, peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathingcaplover
you sure are way outta line mate. I was going to tell you to go f... yourself. But what the hell, you're a probably just a poor frustrated schmuck who feels clearly uneasy with himself and needs to vent some frustrations...some advice keep doing this on forums, you say this to me in real life face to face you'll live to regret it. Go flagelate yourself mate, leave me alone. And the text on your atavar is very well chosen "stupid man" I like that.
I'm living in the Philippines and I have shemales amongst my best friends, you Sir don't know the first thing about me so who the hell gave you the right to judge me...well internet is a coward's easy refuge I guess...if you don't like what you read or see here, I'll give you a suggestion...delete the link to this forum and go insult people somewhere else. If I was the moderator I would throw you out myself. But now he'll probably throw me out, bah whatever.
Mister Bathing-cap-Lover, now you are getting out of line. Dont be so rude. Keep this place friendly. End this battle here. Peace.

Hanky, let him be fascinated with his schoolgirl dream. Many other members have expressed their fantasies here with strikingly stranger variations. This is quite harmless. Cool off, man! Dont get upset over unrelated things. You are such a great person and we all love you for that.

Last edited by sesame; 03-24-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 03-24-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Enough of the fighting over nothing. Members are allowed to have and express their desires/wishes/fetishes/kinks/loves/likes/dislikes/whatever. Do not make assumptions about other members whom you know nothing about. In fact one should never assume because "when you assume you make an ass out of u and me." This is not the place to attack members. If members disagree so strongly with each other then take the discussion private via PM or better yet just drop the whole discussion. Take a break or write out your thoughts and then delete them, but don't attack other members. Members should feel free to post their comments without their character being attacked.
Old 03-24-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Guys what's with the bickering?

We all have the stuff that excites us, and that is as individual as each of us.

On one hand, I get what Hank is saying. Trans*women, particularly Asian Trans* are HIGHLY sexualized to the point of being a fetish. Hank's assessment isn't so far off the mark for a number of guys who make a couple trips to Thailand each year, find a bar girl, indulge their fetish and bugger off back to their life with no investment (aside from the cash one) in the lives of the girls who fill their fantasy. To these guys we are just a diversion and a guilty secret.

On the other, finding Asian Trans* with particular physical features willing to dress/act/play in a way that can be erotic is a perfectly valid thing to bring up.

Both of you have personal relationships with Asian trans*women. This should give you more commonality than contention. I think if you guys can get past the assumptions and defensiveness you could likely have some good conversations.
Old 03-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

HUH?

Like many others here, bathingcap simply made a preference statement (one that many others like, as well--myself included). So, why wouldn't people respect that and simply contribute if they feel the same, or ignore the post and move on??? If interested in "big" instead, or "deep" psychological implications I'm sure there are no shortage of threads here and elsewhere whence these comments would be right at home. I too like small dicks, but couldn't care less about large, so what?

Bathingcap, don't let all this deter you from posting pix, PLEASE!

Last edited by slipper; 03-24-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Well, that was a nice, hearty welcome from Hank, wasn't it? :D

bathingcaplover: You'll find that Hank is one of this board's most articulate and erudite members. He's also one of the most passionate. Sometimes, these qualities mix together in a potent cocktail and can become volatile. But that's one more reason I love Hank. And he did apologise.

Anyway, welcome to the board. I know exactly what you mean. Or maybe not exactly, but enough to say that I like the shy, demure kind of ladyboy. To me, that is among the nicest configurations (sexually, and hopefully, otherwise) of t-girl, and, for that matter, g-girl, there is.

Just for you, here's a ladyboy I like a lot. You've probably seen her about and may have even seen these exact pictures. They loosely fit your criteria:
Attached Thumbnails
sn006.jpg   sn011.jpg   sn001.jpg  

sn014.jpg   sn003.jpg   sn009.jpg  

Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Peace mano, peace !

Yes I was outta line, and I'm sorry. And no, I don't have the slightest right to judge you... and actually I didn't judge you personally at all. My reaction solely came from my irritation of "just sexualization of Asian trans-women". I realize I was highly unfair, and yes, you could undoubtedly beat the shit out of me irl... but a coward, I'm not, so under the right circumstances I would say exactly the same things face to face.

However, had we talked face to face it probably never would have come to that, as we apparently live in the same part of the world and share the same respect for trans-women. So in this regard internet can also be deceptive.

Anyway, I repeat my apology - and for your info I can say that I'm currently in sort of the beginning state of a promising relationship with a very nice Philippine trans-woman who luckily (due to easy visum-rules among Southeast Asian countries) can come here and stay with me for extended periods of time.

So peace!

Hank
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool All quiet in the Eastern Front

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky
Anyway, I repeat my apology - and for your info I can say that I'm currently in sort of the beginning state of a promising relationship with a very nice Philippine trans-woman who luckily (due to easy visum-rules among Southeast Asian countries) can come here and stay with me for extended periods of time.
Ah, Hank, you Romeo number one! How come you always get the best Tgirls and somehow find a short route to their hearts? Share your secret trick with us lesser mortals?:D

Bathcap, your neighbour (well you two live nearby!!!) Hanky has apologised about 2 and a half times now. Will that suffice for you? And the moderator has not thrown you in or out yet!!! So lets all be happy and go our ways!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkronkDonkey
bathingcaplover: You'll find that Hank is one of this board's most articulate and erudite members. He's also one of the most passionate. Sometimes, these qualities mix together in a potent cocktail and can become volatile. But that's one more reason I love Hank. And he did apologise.
Skronk-Donk,
I like to read your posts. There is obviously this element of psycho-analysis in them. You have a knack to weigh and analyse human nature. So much so, that sometimes you even judge your own actions in that light!! And all that psychology and detailed magnification of people's little acts make your lengthy posts rather interesting. Well you are not as good as Agatha Christie, but definitely better than Dan Brown Cheers

Last edited by sesame; 03-25-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Ah, Hank, you Romeo number one! How come you always get the best Tgirls and somehow find a short route to their hearts? Share your secret trick with us lesser mortals?:D:
Sesame... you touch a painful nerve... I've been an asshole and an idiot... I've hurt the most precious girls against my will, and I now deservedly bleed for that ultimate sin... I feel SO bad about many of my actions... especially toward my lovely K. But I'll explain later.

I'm not a romeo and I'm NOT always a gentleman... I've been such a jerk...

Why couldn't I just fall in love with K? She's gorgeous, sweet, wonderful and bright...she's probably the sweetest girl I ever had, and she loved me so genuinely... why couldn't I just LOVE her the way she so truly deserves?

Why, why, why?

Why do I always have to try the next one knowing that it will only bring pain to us all?

Oh blast...

Well, regarding your original question? Well, probably because i don't try too hard combined with a certain amount of sweettalking (I'm rather good at that). That seems to be an irresistable coctail to the girls... and when they come to me, I send them home again with a smile and a pat on their ass...

And then they call me to come back for more... not sex but passion and genuine feelings... and I DO have these genuine feelings every second, I'm with a woman, but quickly I forget her...

And on and on and on...

So I need seriously to change my style, because it has victims - and in the end it means that I'll primarily be fucking myself...

This is about as honest and direct as I can present it, Sesame...

H
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Wail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanky
Why, why, why?

Why do I always have to try the next one knowing that it will only bring pain to us all?
Hmmm, all that soul-searching cant go in vain. This is a world of deception and appearence... perhaps thats why we doubt everything, even the genuine ones. Good things, happy moments dont last for ever... and we make a habit of frequently losing and then lamenting for the best times of our lives. Hope sustains us; so after a loss and a little melancholy recess, we start looking for the next one, hoping that, "Perhaps this one will give me the lasting happiness I've been seeking all my life." And life goes on.

Last edited by sesame; 03-25-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Marine_N41_432 will become famous soon enough
Default Go easy on the guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Honey bunny... :-) I agree that Asian transsexual women have it going for them look-wise... but they rarely dress in little school girls' uniforms and their penises can actually be rather big :-)

And they are women like any one else. They are simply girls who want what girls want!

The big question is, can you handle to go public with your honest fascination? Can you handle to tell your granny, you mamma, your brother and you boss, that you dream of a tranny-girl?

Can you handle to be honest to your self?

Can you handle to STOP THE FUCKING SEXUALIZATION OF ASIAN TRANSSEXUALS and be man enough to actually embrace one for a deep relationship?

Can you?

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood now, but I'm so bloody tired of all this shit from guys wanking but not having the guts to follow their nature. I'm tired of it, because I know the pain on the other side. I'm tired of it, because Asian transsexual women want a man in a decent relationship as much as the little over weight white cisgender woman, you'll eventually end up marrying, because you didn't have the guts to be who you are anyway... I'm just tired...

Don't take it personally... I'm sure you're a nice guy... :-) But think about it for a second or two...

H
C'mon, we know you're in a bad mood, but the guy's only done four posts - you'll put him off for good ! ! I think you're pointing out that there's a world of difference between a fantasy figure and the real person who, as you say, probably just dreams of getting real close and happy with another real person and then ending up hopefully with a great long-term relationship.
Old 03-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

crissy is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Cheers
just googled it great movie thanks
Old 03-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Skronk-Donk,
I like to read your posts. There is obviously this element of psycho-analysis in them. You have a knack to weigh and analyse human nature. So much so, that sometimes you even judge your own actions in that light!! And all that psychology and detailed magnification of people's little acts make your lengthy posts rather interesting. Well you are not as good as Agatha Christie, but definitely better than Dan Brown Cheers
Thank you, sesame! :D

However, I must now apologise.

Maybe you never even noticed it, but I did swear at you in a post I made three or four months ago. I guess I was feeling a bit aggravated for whatever reason. See! Me and Hank aren't so different. Anyway, dude, if and when you come across it, please accept my humble regret.

P.S. Hank, you definitely strike me as a bit of a "Lothario". I'm somewhat envious of that archetype, but only somewhat. It would seem to me that it comes with a lot of pain and frustration. If you really want a serious relationship, I'm sure you'll fall into one when the time is right.
Old 03-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

All's well that ends well? Good show, all!
Old 04-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
If you really want a serious relationship, I'm sure you'll fall into one when the time is right.
Doc Sesame and Doc SkrunkyFunky...

Hmm...I dunno anymore (as the man sang).

Last night (or rather this morning at 0:44) the cutest little girl called me... she needed satisfaction... I hopped into a taxi, went to her, did her fantasy of no talk just blowing (she moaned if I wanted her to fuck me... aduh!*), kissed her goodnight and went right back home. I felt like a bloody escort, but in a sense I find such a thing more liberating than having these TEDIOUS and painful discussions about being in a relationship.

But where has my love gone? I used to be able to love deeply. And I do love the whole idea of transsexuality so deeply... the problem is that I don't seem to love the individuals as persons enough any more...

Shame on me!

H

*"Aduh" is Indonesian for "ouch" or "pain" or "not tonight, honey"
Old 04-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transalike has a spectacular aura abouttransalike has a spectacular aura about

Small cocks...
Attached Thumbnails
1sapphire054.jpg   1sapphire064.jpg   1som063.jpg  

Old 04-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default apologies accepted

Sorry for the late reaction have been traveling a lot lately, Hank apology accepted, water under the bridge. Let's move on.

Bathing
Old 04-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Special Services is on a distinguished road

i thought this thread was about asian ladyboys with small cocks. not somewhere to discus th sexualisation of asian ladyboys. to many people thats all they are is a fetish, so get over it.

roll with the pics though lol.
Old 06-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dsr is on a distinguished road
Default bionca

wow bionca, you have a beautiful face. great to see such a nice girl like you on here. i am new here but i look forward to more of your posts.
Old 06-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cooltoolguy will become famous soon enough

LOVE asian ladyboys and their tiny weeners!
Old 06-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

megaminchia is on a distinguished road

i don't like small....
Old 03-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellos123 is on a distinguished road

not that big of a turn on cuz they cum less
Old 05-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oskar is on a distinguished road

A long time pased since the last post, but maybe the thread gets a "second wind".
I like smalll dicks but i like bigger ones too, but not the very thick ones.
Moreover I like the aspect of a tight foreskin.
Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default reactivate thread

I started this way back but was taken a little bit aback about the reception I received so I kinda lost interest, but as it was about small/shy & uniforms I suppose these qualify in one way or another

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
2yui_misato067.jpg   139.jpg   hiromi2.hiro.011.jpg  

hiromi4.hiro.060.jpg   mikiB2.hiro.019.jpg   neon2_hiro_027.jpg  

yuko2.hiro.011.jpg   yumika2.hiro.012.jpg