Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default members that have visited Thailand etc

To get a better picture of how many members have actually visited Thailand etc and have been active in the ladyboy world, I was searching for such a thread but to no avail. I think us frequent travellers sometimes take it for granted that everyone knows where Sukhumvit, Nana Plaza and Pattaya is or where Orchard St is located in Sgp, Beach club in Kul ,what a Kathoey or Waria is etc etc. From the posts and questions here, I'm slowly thinking maybe the frequent travellers are in the minority which would incite us to explain some things in more detail. Is there such a poll or thread?? If not, maybe somebody could start one (being to stupid to do it myself). I would suggest the following questions: visits to Thailand 11-20, 6-10, 1-5, visits to Singapore + Malaysia + Philippines, visits to other parts of s.e Asia.
Rgds Lba
Old 01-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

i hear thailand is out of control
Old 01-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default under control now Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
i hear thailand is out of control
That's all over now Pink. There was a dispute between the ladyboys with the red handbags and those with the yellow ones Ever been there? rgds
Old 01-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

123o4or is on a distinguished road

I went over about a week after the airports opened up. From the people I talked to it didn't effect the fun times at all.

Just found this forum :P and I've made 5 trips to the land of smiles
Old 01-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hi 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123o4or View Post
I went over about a week after the airports opened up. From the people I talked to it didn't effect the fun times at all.

Just found this forum :P and I've made 5 trips to the land of smiles
Hi 123, Well I think this is the first forum I joined where the frequent travellers are in the minority. I really like this place because people are so nice and there's not that competitive attitude like...'I was there more and I know it better' thing. I'm the first to admit that if I didn't work for an airline, I couldn't possibly visit these places so often and I'm happy to pass on any useful (or useless) info to anyone. Then you have our stars like Merely Pink that brighten up our day and keep us guys in check so we don't swear too much This is such a great place and I'm sure you will be happy here. Rgds Lba
Old 01-18-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BigToy4Asia is on a distinguished road
Default KL..

I'm heading to KL soon and would love some advice from anyone who goes there often. I'm familiar with the LOS scene... great fun... but is it easy to find please of the LB kind in KL? Any help appreciated. Great idea for a thread and I'd be sure to contribute!!
Old 01-18-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Part of the reason I like this forum is actually because of those very reasons. The places I have visited were often full of guys who only saw LBs as some sort of diversion or "vacation fun" not real people.

Guys who would complain about being seen as "walking ATMs" but then turn around and act all bent out of shape if some non-P4P LB waved to them when they were walking with their friends (who didn't know).
Old 01-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

never been a P4P but I've had a guy pull my handle like he wanted change back.