Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

transylvanian_eve is on a distinguished road
Red face A little advice on my development

Hi everyone.. I'm new here..

anyway...

I'm currently in the process of changing my body. I've begun corseting.. I'm a 22 in corsets currently. My ultimate goal is to be .. well.. a shemale, or ladyboy. I know in the TG community, there's all sorts of taboos and words not to use, but shemale describes it the best to me. I wanna be somewhere between the sexes.. I want to look very femme.. but I want to keep my man-bits.

does anyone have any advice on what I want to achieve... to be a feminine as possible, but to keep a functioning penis.

thanks!
Old 04-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

one thing I would suggest would be to not necessarily go for the plastic surgery route to make yourself more feminine. I think the hormonal transsexual body looks more feminine than a plastic surgery transsexual body.

But I don't have actual experience with this since I'ma guy so I think you should try and talk to some of the tgirls on here, they could help you out a bunch.

also I would say that femininity isn't just achieved in the physical look, the way you act and carry yourself really communicates femininity too.

Good luck and welcome to the forums
Old 04-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
I've chatted with a couple of Philipino Ladyboys and they say they use pregnancy contreceptive pills to feminize themselves. The results are fairly good but aren't perfect (they usually start them at about age 6 or 7 so not sure if their ejaculations are still nice and thick/goopy).

Have you tried talking to a therapist and getting prescribed estrogen tablets? I imagine they would help alot with a more natural looking transformation. I'm not an expert on the matter though as I'm a guy, but I would look around on the internet for info if I was you. You'd be surprised at what pops up.

P.S. I love the fact that you're going to be non-op (Not going to have SRS [Sexual Reassignment Surgery] ie keeping your penis and balls) I believe that every tgirl should be that way, but obviously some/most of them feel uncomfortable with a penis and have very negative emotions about it, but the man made vagina just doesn't look good at all
Old 04-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Yuckees is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm currently in the process of changing my body. I've begun corseting.. I'm a 22 in corsets currently. My ultimate goal is to be .. well.. a shemale, or ladyboy. I know in the TG community, there's all sorts of taboos and words not to use, but shemale describes it the best to me. I wanna be somewhere between the sexes.. I want to look very femme.. but I want to keep my man-bits.
Me, too.
Old 04-16-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

If you want to retain functionality in the penis, hormone treatment will need to be very closely monitored. Going on and off high doses of estrogen can have some complications as the process of hormone replacement puts stress on the endocrine system (liver and kidneys in particular). It can be done, but I would not advise it without a doctor's care.

The other option is to save up and get breast implants and maybe hip implants.

I have no idea where you live, but if you can, I strongly suggest seeing a therapist. This the the key to accessing the hormones safely and getting connected to a good endocrinologist or other doctor to get the hormones. It is also important to discuss issues around socially transitioning and dealing with your feelings and reasons for wanting to transition.
Old 04-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ladylover is on a distinguished road

I love you Bionca.
Old 04-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

of you do go the plastic surgery route do your reseach and dont go cheap
Old 04-21-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zetter44 is on a distinguished road

good luck!!
Old 05-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

debbiemay has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i wish you all the best. i hope you post pics of your development!
Old 05-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Nobody can tell you how hormones will affect your penis. I know Tgirls who are on massive amounts of estrogen and testosterone blockers who can still get an erection, and I know some who never got erections even before hormones. It's often a psychological thing, though; most people who can't get it up don't really want to. Although if you're on testosterone blockers you will need to actually be turned on to get an erection; you probably won't get spontaneous ones or ... uhh ... morning wood anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
If you want to retain functionality in the penis, hormone treatment will need to be very closely monitored. Going on and off high doses of estrogen can have some complications as the process of hormone replacement puts stress on the endocrine system (liver and kidneys in particular).
That's very true. Even though my liver/kidneys and enzyme levels are fine, when I started estrogen I lost more hair than usual when I washed my hair for about four months, and my hair changed texture a bit.

There are a few blood tests you really should have done to make sure you're not at particularly high risk for blood clots. Some people can use cheaper oral estrogen, but for some it is a big risk.
Old 05-09-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
I believe that every tgirl should be that way, but obviously some/most of them feel uncomfortable with a penis and have very negative emotions about it, but the man made vagina just doesn't look good at all
Raven, I just want to address this from the perspective of a "non-op" gal. The simple fact is, having surgery makes EVERYTHING so mush easier for us from a legal stand point. It's not that most of us do or don't "want" SRS, it's the fact that is often the only option we have to get our documentation corrected.

Imagine me getting carded at a club... guess what my ID says? In the US the government at the federal level will not change anything until your birth state fixes your birth certificate (and that process is a jumbled patch-work of laws from state to state that ranges from never-ever no matter what, to having SRS, to living for a while as the target gender. My state will never change anything no matter what I do.

Also, the Medical Industry used to try to weed out gals who weren't on a surgery path. To this day lots of Psych*s won't assist us if we don't at least play along with that narrative.
Old 05-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Darha is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb The First thing that you can make....!!

I've heard from a commentary from a tgirl that the most important thing you do is concentrate on your face, she said that what makes you a woman is not that you have between your legs, if that you have between your ears or something like that.....Try it!......after this concentrate in the rest of your body