Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-28-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shorty has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Angry Cockimprovement

How do I make my cock longer and thicker I have bee told it requires some improvement, help required:
Old 01-28-2009
CuriousJim

Get an erectoin. Problem solved.
Old 01-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Or, get an SRS.
Old 01-28-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

You will find some information at this thread:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=3052

The only guaranteed way to increse length is from an operation. If you are really serious about trying to make yourself bigger talk to a doctor. Otherwise you run the risk of trying crackpot remedies that could possibly do more harm than good.
Old 01-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Or, get an SRS.
I have the name of an excellent surgeon Jennifer
Old 01-28-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I would be wary of anyone who told me that any part of my body needed "improvement". Are you comfortable with you penis and it's size? Any and all body midifications for whatever reason must be done to ease the comfort and self-image of the person who lives in that body.

That said, most crap to enlarge the peepee is crap and probably not healthy. Though, I'm sure I have a few inches I'm not using, maybe you can have some of mine and see how it looks.
Old 01-31-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

phazon can only hope to improve

like how big could a doctor make it i mean wouldnt u lose feelingi mean i think you would if your cutting nervs what not yea i never understood how pills could work lol hows a pill going to pull meat and stretch it
Old 02-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

darkstargemini can only hope to improve
Thumbs up

> sorry there r no magical pills for this although the advertise a lot of it informercials late at night use a penise pump it helps blood flow to your penis a friend of mine owns a sex shop and only the girls come in the guys won,t always looking for something to enlarge there boyfriends penis just be happy with what u got unless u really want some doctor to do it and that might be your worst mistake but it,s your choice.