Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-06-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

puchingae is on a distinguished road
Default Ladyboy Ja

Does anyone have any info on this girl? I can't even search the forums because the name is so short. I have seen her featured in a few different websites, but can't find anything beyond that.

Does anyone know which city she lives in or any relevant info? I'm planning on visiting Thailand and I need to see her.
Attached Thumbnails
ja1063.jpg  
Old 05-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchingae View Post
Does anyone have any info on this girl? I can't even search the forums because the name is so short. I have seen her featured in a few different websites, but can't find anything beyond that.

Does anyone know which city she lives in or any relevant info? I'm planning on visiting Thailand and I need to see her.
If you put quotation marks (") around a word three letters or shorter you can use the SEARCH function.
Old 05-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

puchingae is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
If you put quotation marks (") around a word three letters or shorter you can use the SEARCH function.
For real? Thanks for the tip.
Old 06-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gatehunter will become famous soon enoughgatehunter will become famous soon enough

some websites mention her location as Pattaya
http://shemalestardb.com/stars/J/Ja/
Old 06-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of

Yo

Yes she is in Pattaya, works on Soi 7 or 8 from my contact

Here is her profile it also shows what sites have her contact info and some videos and images too

Ladyboy Ja Shemale Tube
Old 06-26-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bobscnj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchingae View Post

Unfortunately I can't help you find her, but she certainly IS a beauty.