Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Shaved, Hairy, Trimmed or Shaped?

OK personally I like to be totally smooth.

But this is a question for the guys out there.

Do you like totally shaved, hairy, trimmed neatly such as a landing strip or shaped in a "V" or triangle or whatever?

Well my ass will always be totally smooth but the aesthetics of the pubes is what I am interested in what all you guys like.

Yes for Valentine's Day one year I let it grow out to the distress of my BF at the time and shaved it in the shape of a heart. The point barely touching the shaft. I actually died it red for him but the next morning he begged me to let him shave it totally. I let him. It was his gift anyway.

I did have it in a "V" one time and various landing strips and triangles but I hate having pubes so I always end up shaving it all. I have never let it get over half an inch long.

So whatchu' men think? What do you like on a woman?
Old 12-05-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I like completely smooth and hairless everywhere. It looks better and feels better than with hair. I don't mind shaving my girl. In fact I enjoy it and it's a good way to get in a little (or a lot of) foreplay.
Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default OH yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I like completely smooth and hairless everywhere. It looks better and feels better than with hair. I don't mind shaving my girl. In fact I enjoy it and it's a good way to get in a little (or a lot of) foreplay.
Yeah I hate pubes on me. the only hair I have is my brows, head and arms. But my arms are trimmed really short and bleached.

OMG brows. I loved the really thin brows but it seems like thicker are in now. Thank god I never really overplucked. It is a pain in the ass everyday but plucking them to a nice shape and then using and eyebrow razor to take them thinner worked really well. Shaved grows back, plucking and waxing after a while doesn't.
Old 12-05-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
Yeah I hate pubes on me. the only hair I have is my brows, head and arms. But my arms are trimmed really short and bleached.

OMG brows. I loved the really thin brows but it seems like thicker are in now. Thank god I never really overplucked. It is a pain in the ass everyday but plucking them to a nice shape and then using and eyebrow razor to take them thinner worked really well. Shaved grows back, plucking and waxing after a while doesn't.
I like thin brows on women, too, but it's pretty much an individual look. On some women thick brows look really good and others thin is the best.
Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Shaved or trimmed...
Old 12-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default OMG. Really?

Quote:
I like thin brows on women, too, but it's pretty much an individual look. On some women thick brows look really good and others thin is the best.
Yeah styles change and I really hate the brow styles now. I love the classic pencil thin brows. I pluck enough and really don't have to much anymore just to shape and then use a brow razor for thinner. That way when the style changes, I can change with it. But OMG, I don't know how some girls can have really thick brows, not the shape but rather the overgrowth of hair. but when it all comes down to it, you face and brow bone shape will dictate what looks best but at least trim though. Jesus Christ, that bugs the piss out of me trying to wear sunglasses and such. Just like the arms. I have seen way too many women with long hair on their arms. Definitely longer than mine but I don't wax or shave because that is a pain in the ass so I just trim and bleach.

As for waxing, I really can't wax because the hair comes back really pissed off and talk about itch. Shaving is much more comfortable once my skin got used to it. Plus sitting in a bubble bath with your lover and letting him shave my legs is so sensual and drives me totally nuts. That is just the legs and underarms. My "Special Place" and letting him shave that drives me totally wild.
Old 12-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Shaved or trimmed...
This too because shaving everyday is hard on the pubic area. So for me I do every four days.
Old 12-18-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hornyscotty is infamous around these parts

I like everything smooth oh my girl and I am also smooth where it counts. And they seem to like it with me as much as I do with them besides when you're looking you don't want to lick hair and you might as well be licking them through panties in order for them to really feel what you're doing it needs to be smooth. I just love sucking on their lips but if it's not smooth why I bother plus I don't like all that hair in my mouth and I'm sure they don't either and it does look so much better on them and me when you're all nice and smooth and when you using creams and baby oil and things like that he really makes a big difference when you're smooth
Old 12-25-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ladyboy_Lover can only hope to improve

Trimmed or shaved
Old 12-26-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

Waxed baby!
Old 12-26-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by liesjeversteven View Post
Waxed baby!
OMFG. I have tried waxing, legs and pubes and even underarms. It lasts a little longer than shaving but damn. Before another wax you have to wait until the hair gets about a 1/4 before you can wax again. And itch? Damn.
Old 12-28-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

girish is infamous around these partsgirish is infamous around these partsgirish is infamous around these parts
Default any day shaved

I loved it shaved.
Old 12-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by girish View Post
I loved it shaved.
That is the easiest, quickest and cheapest way. Plus waxing is so itchy when the hair grows back. I actually thought about laser but trends tend to change. The same with legs and underarms. Hell shaving only takes an extra 10 minutes in the shower and for as long as I have been doing it there is no irritation anymore even the pubes.

Plus all the cute little shapes you can shave into it. Like a heart for Valentine's day. And you can let it grow if your partner likes a little hair but my rule is no more than 1/2 an inch for me, if that. Mostly smooth and if he don't like it then, so sorry.
Old 12-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
OMFG. I have tried waxing, legs and pubes and even underarms. It lasts a little longer than shaving but damn. Before another wax you have to wait until the hair gets about a 1/4 before you can wax again. And itch? Damn.
It gets easier after a while.
Old 12-29-2016
Ashley V

I am totally smooth and won't ever be any other way. I don't like pubic hair or body hair.

I get my hair removed professionally when I can afford it and as a special treat for me. In between treatments I take care of it myself.
Old 12-30-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

I like shaved. But a small patch/trim is very acceptable. A small patch of hair can also allow a guy to play with it. Running fingers through it and twisting small groups of hairs while letting your mind wander. It's part of cuddling. We are talking only about pubic hair right?

Last edited by techno883; 12-30-2016 at 03:04 PM. Reason: added comment.
Old 12-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by liesjeversteven View Post
It gets easier after a while.
Not for me.

I had a friend tell me the same thing but after 6 months it never got better. Ingrown hairs and so on. So for me either the blade or the laser.

There is a plus with the blade though, give your man a little chore to do while sitting in the tub together with candles and a nice white wine. Let him shave your legs as far up as he wants for his own pleasure.

Besides I tired the waxing deal and it ain't the initial pain of ripping the hair out but when it grows back. Plus you need to let the hair get a 1/4 inch at least and for me that is unacceptable. I hate body hair on myself. I love body hair on a guy though.
Old 01-14-2017
Alphadmw

For pubes I either like it completely shaved, or really hairy. I probably lean more towards completely shaved but it's close. For hair though I don't really like the balls to be hairy, kind of ruins sucking on them for me
Old 02-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphadmw View Post
For pubes I either like it completely shaved, or really hairy. I probably lean more towards completely shaved but it's close. For hair though I don't really like the balls to be hairy, kind of ruins sucking on them for me
OMG I hate having pubes. Really hairy sucks and feels so unhygienic to me.

I really don't care if my guy has hair or not but not like his dick looks like a baby buzzard in the nest. Trimmed is good or nothing at all and I can help him out with that. I will even trust him enough to groom me. I will even grow it and let him shape it but no longer than a half inch long though.

But preferably I like it to be totally smooth. So much more sensitivity and sensuality.
Old 02-15-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

the_traveller is on a distinguished road
Default shaved

totally shaved everywhere is the best, looks best and feels best
Old 02-24-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Stefanmlc can only hope to improve

We all have our preferences, but personally I like it as smooth as possible. Everywhere!
Old 02-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Completely smooth.
Old 03-01-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Stefanmlc can only hope to improve

Seems like most prefer totally shaved
Old 03-02-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Totally shaved around the anal area but I do like it when girls shape their pubic hair.
Old 03-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy View Post
Totally shaved around the anal area but I do like it when girls shape their pubic hair.
Really aguy? What trans woman don't shave their "honeyhole"? I mean right now I got a little "Dorito" thing goin' on but the "Love Hole" is always hairless.

OMG!!! The hair there can be quite painful. Besides a hairy hole is really nasty and ugly. UGHH. Even guys need to get rid of it there.
Old 03-03-2017
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
...UGHH. Even guys need to get rid of it there.
I completely agree with you, Jamie. I really detest hair in that region. I always shave my hair down there. It takes extra care to shave in that area, but I do believe that it is well worth the effort.
Old 03-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Omg.

Quote:
I completely agree with you, Jamie. I really detest hair in that region. I always shave my hair down there. It takes extra care to shave in that area, but I do believe that it is well worth the effort.
Yeah it is way cleaner. OMFG. I have done laundry before. Yes I have had live in boyfriends before and just sayin'.
Old 03-04-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Really aguy? What trans woman don't shave their "honeyhole"? I mean right now I got a little "Dorito" thing goin' on but the "Love Hole" is always hairless.

OMG!!! The hair there can be quite painful. Besides a hairy hole is really nasty and ugly. UGHH. Even guys need to get rid of it there.
That dorito thing is a killer,I really like it !

My personal favourite is the mohawk or the landing strip.I just found out it's called like that by the way...

So far I've been lucky enough never to see any hairy anal areas,tgirl or cis woman !
Old 03-06-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy View Post
That dorito thing is a killer,I really like it !

My personal favourite is the mohawk or the landing strip.I just found out it's called like that by the way...

So far I've been lucky enough never to see any hairy anal areas,tgirl or cis woman !
Yeah I can only go so far with the hair though and get so tired of the feeling. So today I am totally bald down there and if feels so good. I can only stand a 1/4 inch and then... Hello Razor. OMG being totally shaved down there feels so good in silk panties. Hell any panties really. Not to mention a guy rubbing my pubic area and if he his stubble on his face while going down on me. Oh shit I'm horny now.
Old 03-07-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Totally shaved is great of course,I like the way it feels when I touch a girls smooth,silky body.
Old 07-08-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rabbit1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love ladyboys with hairy asses. Just smelling that lovely musky aroma from that beautiful little hairy hole makes me want to cum