Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

View Poll Results: Whats your favorite music?
Rap/Hip-Hop 15 10.56%
Rock 77 54.23%
Jazz 7 4.93%
Pop 5 3.52%
Other 38 26.76%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2007
Rick_

Default Favorite kind of music?

Whats your favorite kind of music?
What are your favorite bands/artists?
Mine is rap
and some of my fav rappers are Wu-tang clan and Tupac
Old 09-15-2007

well, i'm almost certain no one here will know what i'm talking about but wahtever you asked what music i like so i put other.

i'm a weird guy i guess i look normal, and in many ways i am, i love hip hop (not mainstream at all) and classic rock but i also like other stuff that's considered weird like "abstract" hip hop and weird electronic music that is nothing but sounds.. look up boards of canada, they are a great band and a legend in this underground.. their sounds put you in a different state of mind, it's great

so yeah i'm probably really weird to everyone right now. but anyway great undiscovered music lies in many places (check out "anticon" or "boards of canada" if your curious!).. i really don't like the thought of mtv judging everything we should listen to. i don't like pop music and many aspects of pop culture but what can i do.
Old 09-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default hmmm..

Faith No More is my favorite band. Sadly not together anymore.
Big into rock and heavy metal. The old stuff you know? Ozzy, ACDC, Pantera, etc. As far as I am concerned proper metal died when "alternative" became the mainstream.
I like Rammstein. My Myspace profile has a good playlist with samples of a wide variety of music generes, including classical that I like.
Old 09-16-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

Theres not much that I won't listen to. Right now I'm on a Fado kick I love Mariza. Her voice is amazing.
Old 09-23-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

juan_tomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i listen to alot of heavy metal and alternative rock.
Old 09-24-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_lover can only hope to improve

www.technobase.fm
Old 07-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

teimar is on a distinguished road

hm, generaly the most i like country music, and I do not understand, why people don`t like this sort of music. Some singers (like John Denver) are realy good, have a nice voices and good look.
Old 09-27-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

borbas is on a distinguished road

nina simone.
Old 09-28-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mimecore is on a distinguished road

I'm into a lot of music. The music I have stuck with most is heavy metal. Iron Maiden, especially recently.
Old 09-29-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tslove is an unknown quantity at this point

I lisson to pretty much anything
but i like country and rap the best
Old 09-29-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tunguska is on a distinguished road

I like hardcore/grindcore/deathcore lol. My favorite for each type (how I label them anyways) is...Dr. Acula/See You Next Tuesday/Cock and Ball Torture (that last one really is a band lol).
Old 09-29-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hermafrodyte is on a distinguished road

I like rap music, 2pac is my favourite.
and nas and jay-z are cool aswell..
Old 09-30-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tezt will become famous soon enough

jazz for sure. or maybe some old classics
Old 10-01-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

epj290 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to epj290

im more into the metal and rock scence....staind and killswitch engage are one of the two i listen to the most but of course there are lots others.
Old 10-01-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

womenslookers has a spectacular aura aboutwomenslookers has a spectacular aura about

Trance and house music are my fav. but hip hop, rap and blues was good too.
Old 07-15-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

daveblue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to daveblue

Personally I enjoy a nice bit of country Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood or Brad Paisley
Old 10-01-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

noneed is on a distinguished road

Good old rock 'n' roll for me, but I like jazz too.
Old 10-03-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DAvidCr is on a distinguished road

classical is great
Old 10-03-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

reanna 71 is on a distinguished road

country or Rock
Old 10-05-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zippado1 is on a distinguished road

all sorts but rock my fave
Old 10-06-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

keithob100 is on a distinguished road

mine is hip hop,and kanye west is probably my favourite at the moment
Old 10-08-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tsbuddy27 is on a distinguished road
Default Just to name a few.

As I lay dying, Devildriver, Hatebreed, The Autumn Offering, In Flames, Chimaira. THAT ROCKS!!
Old 12-18-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

knight has a little shameless behaviour in the past

my fav music is rock but I also like rap/hip-hop aswell
Old 12-18-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mastertime is on a distinguished road

oldtime rock AC/DC...
Old 12-21-2007
CuriousJim

I'm more into metal and industrial music
Old 12-31-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

fav type of music is japanese rock trust me don't knock it listen here's a link
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v_nEZP...eature=related
trust me its good
Old 01-01-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BrandonCGS is on a distinguished road

Love rock, and like some rap..
Old 01-01-2008
hotfortrannies420

i like anywhere from death metal to hardcore underground rap i don mess with listening to all these lil mainstream bitches crying about how much money that have i always think that if people are going to rap that they should have a message instead of talking about money and sex
Old 01-05-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Aero is on a distinguished road

i'm into the whole rap/hip hop phase, but i also like others. especially some of the oldies. can't go wrong with the oldies, they're classics!
Old 02-13-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kijm60 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm willing to listen to anything at least once, and even after that I'm very open-minded when it comes to music... it's all very dependent on what I happen to be doing at that time or what mood I'm in.
Old 02-13-2008
St. Araqiel

I like alternative metal a lot (I love Breaking Benjamin - saw 'em in Tacoma 2/20/07!). I'm into Wolfmother, Evanescence, AC/DC, Moby, Tool...the list goes on.

Last edited by St. Araqiel; 02-13-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 02-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mad_Bad!! is on a distinguished road

Music has a huge part in my life. Besides from playing the bass guitar, I always have it on.

I voted rock, but what I love the most is metal.
Especially prog (Dream Theater, which I saw live 2 times, and Symphony X), power (Blind Guardian, Kamelot, DragonForce, Sonata Arctica... and many more), thrash (Metallica, Anthrax, Pantera) and some death metal (but mostly melodeath like In Flames, Dark Tranquillity and Into Eternity or prog/tech like Cynic, Atheist and Death), and classic heavy metal (Iron Maiden is one of my fave bands and I'll see them in june for the first time, can't wait).
I also like hard rock (Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, Kiss, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Extreme), prog rock (mostly Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree and Trans-Siberian Orchestra) some hair metal/glam rock, and some "alternative" stuff (Faith No More, Muse, RATM, Tool). I also love Queen, which I always find hard to classifcate.
I don't like nu metal except for Mudvayne and System of a Down and really can't get into the new metalcore scene (luckily I guess).
I totally hate pop, rap and electronic/dance music
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Araqiel View Post
I like alternative metal a lot (I love Breaking Benjamin - saw 'em in Tacoma 2/20/07!). I'm into Wolfmother, Evanescence, AC/DC, Moby, Tool...the list goes on.
I wouldn't really call Breaking Benjamin alternative metal. It's more indie rock than anything. Alternative metal would be bands like System of a Down, Soil, Disturbed etc.
--------------------------

I know I have already posted a response or 2 in this thread, but I feel I should update my list of bands (well technically I should ADD a list of bands), but here goes (in alphabetical order)

Bleeding Through
Breaking Benjamin
Combichrist
Disturbed
Doomsday Refreshment Committee
Evanescence
Flyleaf
Hatebreed
Ill Nino
Lamb of God
Mudvayne
Nickelback
Parkway Drive
Seether
Soil
Soilwork
Staind
Static-X
System of a Down
The Butterfly Effect
Three Days Grace

Wouldn't be surprised if you guys haven't heard of half of the bands I listed. None of them are on the radio here in Australia, and none are on the supposed 'Top 40' or whatever crap they're trying to pull these days with music listings. I absolutely HATE Rap, Hip Hop, R'n'B and Pop. I don't mind JPop sometimes, but even then it gets irritating after a while.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You listen to a lot of nu metal... that really isn't my thing apart from Mudvayne and SOAD. By the way, I think most of these bands you listed are very mainstream. There are only 3 bands I never heard of (Combichrist, The Butterfly Effect, Doomsday Refreshment Committee), but I think the other ones are pretty famous.

By the way, in my previous post I forgot Protest the Hero (an amazing mathcore band, the perfect blend of heaviness, catchyness, technicality and melody) and Elio e le Storie Tese, an Italian progressive rock band with awesome musicians and demential (but often deep in a weird way) lyrics.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Mad_Bad apart from people like you and me who actually like and listen to metal bands, not many people have heard of bands like Lamb of God, Parkway Drive, Bleeding Through, Flyleaf, Ill Nino and Soil.

Combichrist and Doomsday Refreshment Committee are underground industrial bands (industrial is a kind of heavy gothic techno) and are pretty unknown. I never knew of them until I was on Vampirefreaks.com, and even now that is the only site that has them on there (they might have myspace pages i'm not sure).

The Butterfly Effect are an Australian based indie rock band that started up right here in Brisbane (where I live). Not many people have heard of them, especially people in America. If you want to hear some of their music you can check out a few of their songs on youtube, or you can check their site to hear previews of their songs at thebutterflyeffect.com.au

And I wouldn't go around telling people that their bands are mainstream when you listen to garbage like Dragon Force. All of their songs are produced electronically the only guy who can actually play an instrument in that band is the asian guitarist
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Since when imainstream is an insult?????
I didn't insult your music, so why the hell do you have to insult mine?????

And also, what you are saying shows little knowledge of the band. As I always say, "don't talk about things you don't know".
Old 02-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Victoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
I wouldn't really call Breaking Benjamin alternative metal. It's more indie rock than anything. Alternative metal would be bands like System of a Down, Soil, Disturbed etc.
--------------------------

I know I have already posted a response or 2 in this thread, but I feel I should update my list of bands (well technically I should ADD a list of bands), but here goes (in alphabetical order)

Bleeding Through
Breaking Benjamin
Combichrist
Disturbed
Doomsday Refreshment Committee
Evanescence
Flyleaf
Hatebreed
Ill Nino
Lamb of God
Mudvayne
Nickelback
Parkway Drive
Seether
Soil
Soilwork
Staind
Static-X
System of a Down
The Butterfly Effect
Three Days Grace

Wouldn't be surprised if you guys haven't heard of half of the bands I listed. None of them are on the radio here in Australia, and none are on the supposed 'Top 40' or whatever crap they're trying to pull these days with music listings. I absolutely HATE Rap, Hip Hop, R'n'B and Pop. I don't mind JPop sometimes, but even then it gets irritating after a while.

I don't know how it is in Australia but most of most of those bands you listed....are not only mainstream........ BUT did you know nickleback is played on every radio station in Canada with the exception of classical stations you can hear nickle back , System of a Down , 3 days grace , evanesence , seether on top ten along with britney spears.... lol

BTW I would rather listen to ACDC any day anywhere over anyone. Anyone who insults ACDC has no idea what they are talking about.
You really aren't a fan of music...you are just a fan of what YOU like. You don't think your fav bands would drop whatever they are doing to meet Angus Young or be at the fiming of mettalicas ONE ....lol you know your bands would drop their panties to be at the recoding for Thunderkiss 65 or even thunderstruck lol! You were born in 1988 for christs sake do you even know what huge albums were out in 88?

Ok I got something for you if you like listening to what is new The absolute biggest and one of the best radio stations in the world...period.
They have a live feed
EDGE DOT CA

If you are a TRUE fan of the history of music.....you will click > SHOWS > ON GOING HISTORY OF NEW MUSIC > PAST SHOWS

And this site has no live feed but if theres anyway to pick up their signal I highly recomend it
htzfm DOT COM

I don't know guys lol....people always claim to be fans of music but then I ask them who are the Shirelles are or what was that wicked music in the chopper scene in Predator....they have no clue !

I have seen tons of live concerts from mettalica to linkinpark to acdc and I saw KISS 5 times....while all those bands were wicked.....none of them even compared to Bob Seager.

Anyways guys no need to be rude to each other...there is so much awesome music out there for everyone....the day everyone opens their minds to see what others like and why they like it...that will be an awesome day.

You just have to find out what your favorite bands listen to....it's not always what you think it is lol...have an open mind.

Who the hell knew that some guy from Alexis on fire would have like one of the biggest albums in Canada now and be making people all over the country cry over some song about home lol! Not I lol.

Last edited by Victoria; 02-26-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Victoria you're canadian do you know Into Eternity and Protest the Hero?
They're two awesome bands from you country. Those are really underground bands. Here in Italy the situation is similar to Canada, with Nickelback, Evanescence and the likes getting overplayed on the radio stations.
Glad to know that you love AC/DC...

Quote:
You really aren't a fan of music...you are just a fan of what YOU like. You don't think your fav bands would drop whatever they are doing to meet Angus Young or be at the fiming of mettalicas ONE ....lol you know your bands would drop their panties to be at the recoding for Thunderkiss 65 or even thunderstruck lol!
Sorry but I can't understand what you were saying here.
Old 02-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Victoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Bad!! View Post
Victoria you're canadian do you know Into Eternity and Protest the Hero?
They're two awesome bands from you country. Those are really underground bands. Here in Italy the situation is similar to Canada, with Nickelback, Evanescence and the likes getting overplayed on the radio stations.
Glad to know that you love AC/DC...

Sorry but I can't understand what you were saying here.

I'm just saying.....you(the fan) can't put other peoples music tastes down....when you don't even know what your favorite bands listen to. Those are all FAMOUS songs that I can promise any alternative band, metal, pop whatever band would love to have been part of that history.

Don't just think bands pop out of the ground....everyone has influences....and it's not always what you expect it to be. So going around saying you hate this and that....well surprise what if your favorite band says well my influence is Neil Diamond! lol....isn't that wicked that your favorite band is open minded....maybe you(the fan) should be too.....it's such a awesome experience to be open minded and explore.

Don't claim to be a fan of music if you are just a fan of what you like lol. Then just say I like metal...or whatever. I don't like when people say they are fans of music but then say they hate this and that.....it's a party pooper.

oh ya sorry don't know them yet ! lol I've been busy haven't been listening to whats going on and stuff.

Last edited by Victoria; 02-26-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tangalanga is on a distinguished road

I'like Rock'n roll. My favorite is AC/DC.
Old 04-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

redfish1 is on a distinguished road

Older rock and metal
Ac/dc
Iron Maiden
Rush
Floyd
Mega death
GNR
CCR
I must be getting older I don’t recognize a lot of the music some have been listing as rock and metal music
Old 04-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is infamous around these parts

I love rock.
Old 04-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jennangelina can only hope to improve
Default i luv all music

i listen and luv all types of music as long as its awesum from classical to rap

XOXO Jennangelina
Old 06-02-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tiffanydoll is on a distinguished road

and as usual metal gets left out.

I am a metalhead soon to be metal chick
Old 06-02-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Htowner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Most all music from classic rock to rap to country. Enjoy it all.
Old 06-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

vibesfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Jazz,especially vibraphone.
Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Big_Willie will become famous soon enough

I love all kinds of music. It doesn't matter if it's rap, pop, rock, classical, country or something else, if it's good, I'll listen to it.

But my top favourite it black music (you know, rap/hip-hop, blues, jazz, soul, R'nB...) and to pick one, I'll say Rap/Hip-Hop.
Old 06-10-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tsfan666 is on a distinguished road
Default I honestly dig everything as long as its good music

If I had to narrow it down, it would be metal, real metal, not like a7x or the devil wears prada, those guys can play, but that ain't real metal, check out evile, warbringer, enslaved, dark funeral, etc. Non mainstream, although some stuff on the radio is alright, dubstep, again done right, Fuck datsik btw, all he did was make popular the use of the "wobble effect, anything eighties/70, honestly dig everything as long as its good music
Old 07-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

flexy is on a distinguished road

I love singer song writer stuff. Bob Dylan, Neil Young and Springsteen. All of it was before my time but that stuff is classic and will still be be reaching people decades from now.