Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.shemale-japan.com

Fuuka Hanasaki enjoys fucking.
Attached Thumbnails
FuukaHanasakiHC.hiro.dc028 copy.jpg   FuukaHanasakiHC.hiro.dc091 copy.jpg   FuukaHanasakiHC.hiro.dc165 copy.jpg  

Old 01-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to spend the better part of today with my tongue in Kumi's hole and my mouth around Kumi's cock.
Attached Thumbnails
Kumi4.hiro.smj.dc056 copy.jpg   Kumi4.hiro.smj.dc077 copy.jpg   Kumi4.hiro.smj.dc094 copy.jpg  

Old 01-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It seems such a shame to cum like that when I would have glady taken it in my mouth, but perhaps Sayaka Ayasaki would let me lick that sweetness off of her body. (A man can dream, right?)
Attached Thumbnails
SayakaAyasaki9.hiro.dc072 copy.jpg   SayakaAyasaki9.hiro.dc096 copy.jpg   SayakaAyasaki9.hiro.dc121 copy.jpg  

Old 01-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rina Shinoda returns.
Attached Thumbnails
RinaShinoda5.hiro.smj.dc038 copy.jpg   RinaShinoda5.hiro.smj.dc068 copy.jpg   RinaShinoda5.hiro.smj.dc097 copy.jpg  

Old 01-12-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Jyuri has me seriously aroused. These are from her first shoot.
Jyuri, with a beautiful new hair color, from her latest SMJ set.
Attached Thumbnails
Jyuri7.hiro.smj.dc058 copy.jpg   Jyuri7.hiro.smj.dc087 copy.jpg   Jyuri7.hiro.smj.dc136 copy.jpg  

Old 01-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Karina on Shemale Japan
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg  
Old 01-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rui Matsushita, from her latest set at Shemale Japan. She is absolutely stunning!
Attached Thumbnails
RuiMatsushita7.smj.hiro.dc093 copy.jpg   RuiMatsushita7.smj.hiro.dc102 copy.jpg   RuiMatsushita7.smj.hiro.dc128 copy.jpg  

Old 01-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Back in the summer of 2010, Usagi appeared on this site in pictures from her hardcore schoolgirl set at Shemale Japan. At the time, I declared her the sexiest of all the SMJ schoolgirls. I have dreamt of her, lusted for her, cum for her ... time and again. If it weren't digital but VHS, the video from which the pictures in the links below come would be so worn out by now as to be unwatchable.

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...5&postcount=22

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=426

If you haven't seen Usagi before, click on the links (they go to posts on this site). You won't be sorry.

Usagi is why I chose Shemale Japan as one of the few sites to which I subscribe, and I have continued to wait patiently for her to come back.

And now she has returned, more grown up and having taken a new name: Ririca. But she still has beautiful, silky-smooth skin, the face of an angel, and she tops! Someday I will make it to Japan and take her cock in my ass!
Attached Thumbnails
usagi_riricaHC_30 copy.jpg   usagi_riricaHC_99 copy.jpg   usagi_riricaHC_170 copy.jpg  

Old 01-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Beaver1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Attached Thumbnails
snoo015.jpg   snoo011.jpg   snoo014.jpg  

Old 01-28-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Agurlishboy01 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Rui Matsushita, from her latest set at Shemale Japan. She is absolutely stunning!
I totally agree with you. She has a very cute small cock and a beautiful chest, that looks absolutely natural, even though it is probably due to hormone.
Old 01-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Noa Iijima likes to fuck in costume. Here, as a police officer, she gives as good as she gets.
Noa Iijima shows off her sweet cock again.
Attached Thumbnails
NoaIijima4.hiro.dc031 copy.jpg   NoaIijima4.hiro.dc039 copy.jpg   NoaIijima4.hiro.dc073 copy.jpg  

Old 01-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Minako Irie makes her first SMY appearance.
Attached Thumbnails
MinakoIrie1.hiro.smj.dc031 copy.jpg   MinakoIrie1.hiro.smj.dc048 copy.jpg   MinakoIrie1.hiro.smj.dc119 copy.jpg  

Old 02-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Very pretty Reina Minazuki is the newest model at SMJ.
Attached Thumbnails
ReinaMinazuki1.hiro.smj.dc081 copy.jpg   ReinaMinazuki1.hiro.smj.dc111 copy.jpg   ReinaMinazuki1.hiro.smj.dc124 copy.jpg  

Old 02-04-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

unclefrank can only hope to improve
Thumbs up Re, Emiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocinteeni View Post
Beautiful Emiru!
Ohh so very cute. Does she have nudes?
Old 02-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Rina Shinoda returns.
More Rina Shinoda, from a more recent update.
Attached Thumbnails
RinaShinoda6.hiro.smj.dc020 copy.jpg   RinaShinoda6.hiro.smj.dc073 copy.jpg   RinaShinoda6.hiro.smj.dc083 copy.jpg  

Old 02-12-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ran Mizumoto, from her most recent SMJ set.
Attached Thumbnails
RanMizumoto2.hiro.dc032 copy.jpg   RanMizumoto2.hiro.dc073 copy.jpg   RanMizumoto2.hiro.dc100 copy.jpg  

Old 02-14-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

normanby17 is on a distinguished road
Default Kaede

Beautiful new-half Kaede.
Attached Thumbnails
Kaede1.jpg   Kaede2.jpg   Kaede3.jpg  

Old 02-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'd like to spend the better part of today with my tongue in Kumi's hole and my mouth around Kumi's cock.
Kum is back. In addition to what I wrote above, I'd like to add having her cock in my ass.
Attached Thumbnails
Kumi5.hiro.smj.dc055 copy.jpg   Kumi5.hiro.smj.dc075 copy.jpg   Kumi5.hiro.smj.dc080 copy.jpg  

Old 02-20-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tammietv is on a distinguished road
Default From My Collection

Let me know if you like them.
Attached Thumbnails
01 (4).jpg   02 (4).jpg   2arisu089.jpg  

Old 02-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Aki on Shemale Japan
Full Set here
http://www.ladyboy-pics.com/japan/aki/index.html
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 02-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rion Kawasaki, from her latest SMJ set. That cum should be in my mouth or ass.

Attached Thumbnails
RionKawasaki6.hiro.smj.dc025 copy.jpg   RionKawasaki6.hiro.smj.dc059 copy.jpg   RionKawasaki6.hiro.smj.dc123 copy.jpg  

Old 02-21-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

normanby17 is on a distinguished road
Default Rion

Some more of the beautiful Rion Kawasaki
Attached Thumbnails
rion8.jpg   rion9.jpg   rion10.jpg  

Old 02-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Serina is a new model at SMJ.
Gorgeous Serina returns for some hardcore. The look on her face is exquisite.
Attached Thumbnails
SerinaHC.hiro.dc037 copy.jpg   SerinaHC.hiro.dc100 copy.jpg   SerinaHC.hiro.dc110 copy.jpg  

Old 02-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
... And now she has returned, more grown up and having taken a new name: Ririca. But she still has beautiful, silky-smooth skin, the face of an angel, and she tops! Someday I will make it to Japan and take her cock in my ass!
Ririca (Usagi), back again at SMJ.
Attached Thumbnails
Ririca4.hiro.smj.dc038 copy.jpg   Ririca4.hiro.smj.dc096 copy.jpg   Ririca4.hiro.smj.dc111 copy.jpg  

Old 03-01-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

johnchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Ririca (Usagi), back again at SMJ.
Green is not my favourite colour but Ririca is soooooooooooooo beautiful and soooooooo sexy
Old 03-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Noa Iijima shows off her sweet cock again.
I'd bust through that wall for Noa Ijima.
Attached Thumbnails
NoaIijima6.hiro.smj.dc002 copy.jpg   NoaIijima6.hiro.smj.dc059 copy.jpg   NoaIijima6.hiro.smj.dc072 copy.jpg  

Old 03-12-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Michellefield will become famous soon enough

here is a partial fulfillment of your wish to see more...her name is: Nenes
Attached Thumbnails
Nenes-0001.jpg   Nenes-0003.jpg   Nenes-0012.jpg  

Old 03-12-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Michellefield will become famous soon enough

and for your extra enjoyment is Honey...
Attached Thumbnails
Honey-0002.jpg   Honey-0006.jpg   Honey-0013.jpg  

Old 03-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm pretty certain Rui Matsushita could get me to do absolutely anything.
Attached Thumbnails
RuiMatsushita8.hiro.smj031 copy.jpg   RuiMatsushita8.hiro.smj044 copy.jpg   RuiMatsushita8.hiro.smj074 copy.jpg  

Old 03-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

More red latex with Cocoa
Attached Thumbnails
Cocoa8.hiro.smj.dc032.jpg   Cocoa8.hiro.smj.dc055.jpg   Cocoa8.hiro.smj.dc066.jpg  

Old 03-18-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

johnchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
More red latex with Cocoa
Just when I think the girls can't get any more beautiful along comes one like Cocoa. I love her eyes and her delicious dicklet. I can only imagine how sexy is her bum.
Old 03-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yuno has a very fine hole.
Attached Thumbnails
Yuno2.hiro.smj.dc018 copy.jpg   Yuno2.hiro.smj.dc092 copy.jpg   Yuno2.hiro.smj.dc111 copy.jpg  

Old 03-20-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bangersmilkman is on a distinguished road
Default Been waiting for this

Quote:
Back in the summer of 2010, Usagi appeared on this site in pictures from her hardcore schoolgirl set at Shemale Japan. At the time, I declared her the sexiest of all the SMJ schoolgirls. I have dreamt of her, lusted for her, cum for her ... time and again. If it weren't digital but VHS, the video from which the pictures in the links below come would be so worn out by now as to be unwatchable.

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...5&postcount=22

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=426

If you haven't seen Usagi before, click on the links (they go to posts on this site). You won't be sorry.

Usagi is why I chose Shemale Japan as one of the few sites to which I subscribe, and I have continued to wait patiently for her to come back.

And now she has returned, more grown up and having taken a new name: Ririca. But she still has beautiful, silky-smooth skin, the face of an angel, and she tops! Someday I will make it to Japan and take her cock in my ass!
Thanks for this. She's one of my favorites. Glad to see her back in action.
Old 03-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Jyuri, with a beautiful new hair color, from her latest SMJ set.
Jyuri in water.
Attached Thumbnails
Jyuri9.hiro.smj.dc024 copy.jpg   Jyuri9.hiro.smj.dc069 copy.jpg   Jyuri9.hiro.smj.dc091 copy.jpg  

Old 03-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Not a bit of work was accomplished in the nearby office buildings the day Cocoa posed in the window of the hotel.
Attached Thumbnails
Cocoa7.hiro.smj.dc067 copy.jpg   Cocoa7.hiro.smj.dc070 copy.jpg   Cocoa7.hiro.smj.dc098 copy.jpg  

Old 03-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lisa remains, in my opinion, Japan's number-one attraction!
Attached Thumbnails
Lisa16.hiro.smj.dc053 copy.jpg   Lisa16.hiro.smj.dc099 copy.jpg   Lisa16.hiro.smj.dc125 copy.jpg  

Old 04-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Minako Irie.

Attached Thumbnails
MinakoIrie2.hiro.smj.135 copy.jpg   MinakoIrie2.hiro.smj.179 copy.jpg   MinakoIrie2.hiro.smj.263 copy.jpg  

Old 04-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Kumi is back. In addition to what I wrote above, I'd like to add having her cock in my ass.
And I'd also like to add: I want Kumi to cum in my ass when she fucks me.
Attached Thumbnails
Kumi6.hiro.smj.dc032 copy.jpg   Kumi6.hiro.smj.dc062 copy.jpg   Kumi6.hiro.smj.dc118 copy.jpg  

Old 04-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

A new japanese little treasure: Chuling
Attached Thumbnails
Chuling1.hiro.smj.dc094.jpg   Chuling1.hiro.smj.dc099.jpg   Chuling1.hiro.smj.dc108.jpg  

Old 04-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lovely Rio Asahina.
Attached Thumbnails
RioAsahina4061.jpg   RioAsahina4101.jpg   RioAsahina4119.jpg  

Old 04-26-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mcpage is on a distinguished road

Ririca (formerly known as Usagi) at Shemale Japan.
Attached Thumbnails
Ririca5.hiro.smj.dc010.jpg   Ririca5.hiro.smj.dc078.jpg   Ririca5.hiro.smj.dc127.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 04-26-2013 at 10:40 AM. Reason: ... links removed.
Old 04-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rika Kujyo from two sets. Damn, I love purple!
Attached Thumbnails
RikaKujyo1.hiro.smj.dc037.jpg   RikaKujyo1.hiro.smj.dc076.jpg   RikaKujyo1.hiro.smj.dc089.jpg  

RikaKujyo2.hiro.smj080.jpg   RikaKujyo2.hiro.smj084.jpg   RikaKujyo2.hiro.smj106.jpg  

Old 04-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Lisa remains, in my opinion, Japan's number-one attraction!
I simply cannot get enough of Lisa, the Japanese girl of my dreams.
Attached Thumbnails
Lisa17.hiro.smj.dc029 copy.jpg   Lisa17.hiro.smj.dc098 copy.jpg   Lisa17.hiro.smj.dc116 copy.jpg  

Old 05-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellefield View Post
here is a partial fulfillment of your wish to see more...her name is: Nenes
Actually, her name is Nene, not "Nenes" ... Nene Aizawa, to be precise. It matters for the SEARCH function.

Here are selections from two of her latest sets.
Attached Thumbnails
NeneAizawa7.hiro.smj.dc039.jpg   NeneAizawa7.hiro.smj.dc057.jpg   NeneAizawa7.hiro.smj.dc091.jpg  

NeneAizawa9.hiro.smj.dc027.jpg   NeneAizawa9.hiro.smj.dc049.jpg   NeneAizawa9.hiro.smj.dc113.jpg  

Old 05-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hime Tsukino returns to SMY for yet another photoshoot.
Hime Tsukino works the stripper pole in her latest SMJ shoot. Personally, I'd like to work her pole ... work it deep into my ass.
Attached Thumbnails
HimeTsukino15.hiro.smj.dc005.jpg   HimeTsukino15.hiro.smj.dc042.jpg   HimeTsukino15.hiro.smj.dc045.jpg  

Old 05-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I want Minami Hosho's cock in MY mouth and ass!
It's been quite some time since we've seen Minami Hosho in this thread, but my sentiments above have not changed a bit.
Attached Thumbnails
MinamiHosho12016 copy.jpg   MinamiHosho12052 copy.jpg   MinamiHosho12090 copy.jpg  

Old 05-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Actually, her name is Nene, not "Nenes" ... Nene Aizawa, to be precise. It matters for the SEARCH function.

Here are selections from two of her latest sets.
Another selection from a recent set of Nene Aizawa.
Attached Thumbnails
NeneAizawa10.hiro.smj.dc030.jpg   NeneAizawa10.hiro.smj.dc033.jpg   NeneAizawa10.hiro.smj.dc073.jpg  

Old 05-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of light
Default her eyes

Quote:
She has everything to be called a top model, really, but I am really blown away by those Bambi eyes, love at first sight
Old 05-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ran Mizumoto and Koyuki Kase enjoying each other's company.
Attached Thumbnails
RanMizumoto_KoyukiKaseHC.hiro.smj.dc028.jpg   RanMizumoto_KoyukiKaseHC.hiro.smj.dc049.jpg   RanMizumoto_KoyukiKaseHC.hiro.smj.dc137.jpg  

Old 05-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

Quote:
I swear she just gets better and better in every photo . . . that second one blew my mind