Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Post Shemales in Queensland Australia

hey guys

i have looked online for months and months now, and i can never find a good abundance of shemales ANYWHERE in Brisbane (where i live). i know that we are all looking for shemales, but can anyone recommend any bars, clubs or anything where they go? or anywhere i can look to meet/pick up one? i work damn hard 8 and a half hours a day, have 13hr+ days (commuting sucks), and would just like to be able to have a T-Girlfriend to spend time with on the weekends, and if it works out then i could move in with her. not much to ask in my opinion, so if anyone could help me out i would really appreciate it.

cheers

Blue Raven.

(my real name is matt by the way)
Old 05-22-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tugboat is on a distinguished road

Hey Blue Raven
If you find out where the ladies hang out in Brisbane, please share. I hear but have never been able to prove that there are a few pubs/clubs in Spring Hill that is frequented by the girls.
Old 06-07-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts

More likely to find Gay Bars and Clubs in Queensland, than special Trans meeting places.

Paula Dunbar