Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Princess with her shaven head...

Here's another cute story from the real world in Jkt...

I've just had the pleasure of spending the night with a very cute transsexual friend of mine. She's not a "full-timer" (due to job and societal pressure she has chosen the path of being a transvestite - fine by me) and she has very short hair.

She's actually very pretty, and at one point I suggested that she skipped the wig and just played it naturally. Funky! This morning she asked me to shave her head, which I did, and the result was amazing. So sexy! I've tried a few things, but admittedly this was a first!

We took a few pics and I enclose one not too revealing of her with and without hair :-) Quite an experience.

Peace!

H
Attached Thumbnails
hairdo.jpg  
Old 10-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

just102 is on a distinguished road

ummmm ok.....
Old 10-01-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Tell her that she looks hot!

Cham
Old 10-02-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Grandong is on a distinguished road

Hi H,
nice pictures..
to others if you in JKT dont forget to go to "taman lawang"
a lots of pretty Tgirls there..
Old 10-02-2008
Rikki

Faux lady.
Old 10-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandong View Post
Hi H,
nice pictures..
to others if you in JKT dont forget to go to "taman lawang"
a lots of pretty Tgirls there..
Yep, a lot of pretty, underpaid, hiv and sad stories to get from taman lawang... (and also some happy ones).

Indonesia is not as open minded as Thailand because Indonesia is haunted by its not too old muslim heritage. Again the muslims come in as the force doing bad stuff in the name of their god. I get so sick by it.

There are no socalled ladyboy-bars in Jakarta. Therefore, the poor darlings are forced to hook at dark, sinister places like taman lawang - harrassed by underpaid policemen and stupid muslim religious fanatics. Ain't their god a merciful one? Bloody hypocrites.

I have several friends who work or worked in taman lawang and they are all nice girls with good hearts.

But surely, if you are a first time visitor with a need for a quicky, then taman lawang is the way to go. Located in Menteng (close to my place, by the way :-) in central Jakarta.

Do bring your own condoms... unless you're a certified bugchaser ;-)

H
Old 10-02-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki View Post
Faux lady.
What do you mean by that?
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
What do you mean by that?
I, too, was a bit puzzled by that remark...
Old 10-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lunea is on a distinguished road

hehe nice real nice
Old 04-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

Yep, still very attractive with the short hair! Hair is just one component of a person's attractiveness, I don't think someone can go from being gorgeous to repulsive just because they change their hairstyle.
Old 05-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charlietwobeans is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to charlietwobeans
Default I like this sig...

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

I completely agree, and have often thought that myself.
Old 05-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

I usually dig baldy girls, shaven head girls are soooo cute, but I don't think it suits her, I prefer the long hair look. Although it may be that the left photo is far better composed that the right (most people look hotter in a pic with thier head tilted forward than tilted back, plus contrast and lighting is crap on the right pic).
Old 05-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

No way would i ever go bald That's a fate worse then death Jennifer
Old 05-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Tonsorially Challenged

I live in a very funky neighborhood and it is not unusual to see women with shaved heads. I did not like this look at first but have come to accept it. However, I think short hair, as part of the gender bender look, is to die for. Show me a twentysomething girl with a shag cut, wearing faded blue jeans and a camouflage jacket and Daddy is a happy man. Or, in warmer weather she can leave the jacket at home and wear a short blouse, one that affords a generous view of the tattoo that graces the small of her back, just above her firm and curvy ass.
Old 05-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

i think anna is right about the photo on the right..... i think it will be great if u can post a photo of her in good light with her head tilted forward slightly
Old 05-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

basicly it need to be the same as the left one, but minus hair.
Old 05-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ginny is on a distinguished road
Default Long hair

Long hair or short hair.... I think that its a matter of style, shape of the face etc .... the whole package!
A bit of a problem if you shave it off then decide it doesn't suit!...I don't think I would risk it!
Old 05-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bignhard4u can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Yep, a lot of pretty, underpaid, hiv and sad stories to get from taman lawang... (and also some happy ones).

Indonesia is not as open minded as Thailand because Indonesia is haunted by its not too old muslim heritage. Again the muslims come in as the force doing bad stuff in the name of their god. I get so sick by it.

There are no socalled ladyboy-bars in Jakarta. Therefore, the poor darlings are forced to hook at dark, sinister places like taman lawang - harrassed by underpaid policemen and stupid muslim religious fanatics. Ain't their god a merciful one? Bloody hypocrites.

I have several friends who work or worked in taman lawang and they are all nice girls with good hearts.

But surely, if you are a first time visitor with a need for a quicky, then taman lawang is the way to go. Located in Menteng (close to my place, by the way :-) in central Jakarta.

Do bring your own condoms... unless you're a certified bugchaser ;-)

H
Have you found that these girls are circumcised ?
Being Muslim I would say they are ? ? Might have to come over for a holiday !
Mike
Old 05-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wenndwong is on a distinguished road
Default shaved heads

WOW! She asked you to shave her head. I hope you had the World's Biggest Hard-On. It doesn't get any hotter than that. Yesterday a black women came into work and she had a shaved head and I wanted to do her right there. I'm getting hard just thinking about it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Here's another cute story from the real world in Jkt...

She's actually very pretty, and at one point I suggested that she skipped the wig and just played it naturally. Funky! This morning she asked me to shave her head, which I did, and the result was amazing. So sexy! I've tried a few things, but admittedly this was a first!

We took a few pics and I enclose one not too revealing of her with and without hair :-) Quite an experience.

Peace!

H