Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough
Default Transsexual Sportswriter Found Dead in Suspected Suicide

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews

Transsexual Sportswriter Found Dead in Suspected Suicide
Sunday, November 29, 2009

Print ShareThis
AP

This undated photo shows Los Angeles Times sportswriter Mike Penner.
LOS ANGELES - A Los Angeles Times sportswriter, who announced two years ago he was a transsexual and was changing his gender to female, was found dead in a suspected suicide, the paper reported Saturday.

Mike Penner, 52, who shocked colleagues and readers after he announced he was becoming a woman in April 2007, then returned to work as a man, was found dead at his Los Angeles home, according to the paper.

Penner had worked for 25 years on the sports staff of the Times.

"He was one of the most talented writers I've ever worked with," wrote Times Sports Editor Mike James on a blog on the Times Web site. "He was a gentle man, a kind man. It's just a tragedy," James wrote.

Penner revealed his transsexuality in a column in the paper, telling readers that he would continue to cover sports news under the name of Christine Daniels.

"How do you go about sharing your most important truth, one you spent a lifetime trying to keep deeply buried, to a world that has grown familiar and comfortable with your facade?" Penner wrote in his column.

"I am a transsexual sportswriter," he wrote. "It has taken more than 40 years, a million tears and hundreds of hours of soul-wrenching therapy for me to work up the courage to type those words. I realize many readers and colleagues and friends will be shocked to read them."

Penner covered the NFL, tennis, the Olympics and the Los Angeles Angels in his tenure at the paper.

Click here
Old 11-29-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Her name was Christine Daniels. She has been ungendered by an unfeeling, uncaring media. The articles on her all use male pronouns when they should be using female pronouns and calling her by her chosen name of Christine. It was a tragic end to Christine's life and yet even in death the media can't give her dignity. This saddens me deeply.
Old 11-29-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Her name was Christine Daniels. She has been ungendered by an unfeeling, uncaring media. The articles on her all use male pronouns when they should be using female pronouns and calling her by her chosen name of Christine. It was a tragic end to Christine's life and yet even in death the media can't give her dignity. This saddens me deeply.
This is actually a case where the media has gotten things correct. Mr Penner de-transitioned during his "real life test" living as a women. The transition was not for him. He resumed his birth name etc.

I imagine this had something to do with his suicide. Knowing the reason for your inner turmoil and either not being able to go through with it, or finding your self in the position where what you thought you understood wasn't quite right.
Old 11-29-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

My apologies. I completely missed the sentence that said he de-transitioned.
Old 11-29-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

To be honest, it was a very innocent mistake, given how the press totally screws us when we die. It is also not a very typical situation where someone in the public eye transitions and then transitions back.

I just home he finds the peace he was looking for.
Old 11-30-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Suicide usually leaves so many unanswered questions to those who are left behind(family, friends, lovers, etc.) and precious few answers. I hope that he was able to find peace in the end.
Old 12-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
This is actually a case where the media has gotten things correct. Mr Penner de-transitioned during his "real life test" living as a women. The transition was not for him. He resumed his birth name etc.

I imagine this had something to do with his suicide. Knowing the reason for your inner turmoil and either not being able to go through with it, or finding your self in the position where what you thought you understood wasn't quite right.
BIONCA:

Do you know anymore about the de-transitioning, or his return as a male?

TAL