Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-01-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

WonderingAround is on a distinguished road
Default Fantasy in mass.

Can u make this cum true....I am 52. Look younger. Looking for a discrete encounter with a ladyboy/shemale.
We meet at a bar, you see me You come over and whisper in my ear. I can't hear you, I am so turned on by your voice.
We have a few drinks and then head out to your place. In the car you reach down and rub my dick while I am driving. We never make it. We pull in to a hotel. Order some wine that we leave at the door. Cause as soon as we walk in the room, you take out my dick and command me to fuck your face
I stop
Because I Need you to cum first. I undress you, kissing every inch. I suck your tits and u tell me to go lower. I've never been with a dick before but you are gentle and put your finger in my mouth close my eyes and then. There it is. I am so turned on I almost cum right then. But you easily move in and out until I am ready for you to fucj harder and faster. You shoot your load. I take it in. And then you play with my hole. You put our dicks together and mutually masterbates them. Stroking them until ou are hard again. You continue to play with my ass and you lay me down with your tits in my face as you lube my ass. And then you start, again easing. The pain wants me to say stop. But I can't get it out. You finger in my mouth your dick in my ass and ou steady stroke. I cum because I can't believe how turned on I am. Yu take the cum and we share it in our mouths while you pound my ass and shoot your load deep into another cavity of mine. We shower and I take ou in my mouth again I can't get enough then u turn around and it is my turn for my first anal pleasure giver. I almost pass out with the pleasure and the sound and moan of your voice. I stroke hard and you tell me to cum deep so I drive hard and let it go.

Can u do this with me. I am nervous but hey. Yolo right