Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-23-2008
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Smile Did you experiment

Did you experiment with inserting things into your bum,or ass for our continental cousins,if you did,what?what were the circumstances?How was it?Did it come up to your expectations?
For my part i have tried everything from cucumbers,large carrots,wok handles,screwdrviver handles and pump action toothpaste tubes.
So come on,what have you tried?

Last edited by fatbloke; 12-23-2008 at 04:21 AM. Reason: punctuation
Old 12-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
Did you experiment with inserting things into your bum,or ass for our continental cousins,if you did,what?what were the circumstances?How was it?Did it come up to your expectations?
For my part i have tried everything from cucumbers,large carrots,wok handles,screwdrviver handles and pump action toothpaste tubes.

What haven't I tried ? Eventually a real 7" cock driven by a beautiful TS women............nothing compares. it's not the cock as much as the driver
Old 12-23-2008
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Smile he he he

:DWell,i'm just making sure i can take the 7 inch beauty
Old 12-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
:DWell,i'm just making sure i can take the 7 inch beauty
It was pretty easy really. I would struggle with something 7" and made of Latex, but with an experienced woman it just felt easy and natural. One of those things that needs sampling over and over again. Magik.

I used to ask how similar a dildo was to the real thing. Most thought they were pretty close..........most probably are virgins as it's totally different with someone holding your hips and gently stroking you to orgasm
Old 12-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dennisGTS is on a distinguished road

I've used a 7" Dildo on me. Experimented with my fingers, a cucumber, carrot, shave gel bottle (one of the thinner ones), plastic plunger handle, and probably some other phalic things that I can't quite remember.
"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright. They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."
Helen Boyd
Old 12-28-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mastermoco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mastermoco

Quote:
I've used a 7" Dildo on me also, It hurts at first, but then orgasms are much more powerfull, I love to have something in my ass. But I'va never experienced with a real cock, because Im not atracted to guys, and in my city is extremely difficult to meet a hot shemale.
Old 01-02-2009
St. Araqiel

Q-Tips do not work. At all. Ouch.
Old 01-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

9yneGuy can only hope to improve

I've used a finger and a pencil, but I'm scared to go bigger. I wasn't even ready for those small things, so I imagine going bigger would hurt. I don't really train my ass. I've used my finger a few times and the pencil once. One of my fantasies is to be fucked by a shemale, but the actual practice doesn't seem completely realistic for me. I don't know, maybe I'll train my ass to fit bigger things.
Old 01-02-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tslover586 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Yahoo to tslover586

i have 4 big dildos
a peter north replica that vibrates, oh god i love it
an 8 inch long dildo. havent been able to take it all until recently ive been practicing
an 18 inch double ended dildo. my new favorite deep penetrater. something about taking it deep just feels good.
and a 8 inch by 6.5 dildo. its sooooo fat. and it feels soooo good.

i love getting anal. but i havent had it from a guy yet. im just training myself for my first hung dick, guy or girl. if i ever get the courage, or the chance.
Old 01-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9yneGuy View Post
I've used a finger and a pencil, but I'm scared to go bigger. I wasn't even ready for those small things, so I imagine going bigger would hurt. I don't really train my ass. I've used my finger a few times and the pencil once. One of my fantasies is to be fucked by a shemale, but the actual practice doesn't seem completely realistic for me. I don't know, maybe I'll train my ass to fit bigger things.
Be careful with things like pencils as you can damage yourself. A soft, flexible dildo is the safest aproach. Start small and use tons of lubricant. Let yourself relax and take it slow.
Old 01-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Dmon87 is on a distinguished road
Default Not Much

Tried the cucumber but was a bit to big for me...tried it several times actually. Skinny, long wooden objects nothing that leave splinters before u get the wrong idea, even tried to use my own finger not quite what I expected but was my first time trying it.

I think doing it yourself would differ than if you had someone else do it for you. I am curious to be with tranny just to see what it's like. But in mean time I'll trying to find household subs.
Old 01-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rick_2686 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to rick_2686

yea Ive experimented on myself. I started with small objects like pens and worked my way up to dildos and buttplugs. now alls I have to do is stick a dildo up my ass to have a mind blowing orgasm all over the place.
Old 01-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

accelerator69 can only hope to improve

Yea, I've tried it. Like to finger my ass whilst I jack off once in a while, certainly makes the orgasm more intense.

Has anyone experimented with prostate massaging? I can find my spot and rubbing it gives me that feeling when you're just about to cum, it feels great. Apparently it's possible for some to cum loads this way without any cock stimulation, not tried it for long enough though, always get too horny and start jerking myself off!
Old 01-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Miley is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Miley

a bottle (not so pleasant) & one of these ( witouht a doubt very stimulating)
but my favorite is a cucumber, it hurt's a lot when you insterting it but the orgasm..wow ! You can really feel it in your body hhmmm i like it
Old 01-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by accelerator69 View Post
Has anyone experimented with prostate massaging? I can find my spot and rubbing it gives me that feeling when you're just about to cum, it feels great. Apparently it's possible for some to cum loads this way without any cock stimulation,
Yea I have tried it and with witnesses I litterly pump out about 2 loads of cum when I do this its very intense and draining but feels great.
Old 01-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

accelerator69 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_2686 View Post
Yea I have tried it and with witnesses I litterly pump out about 2 loads of cum when I do this its very intense and draining but feels great.
Did you use any kind of toy, or 'implement'? Whenever I do it, I find it unconfortable (not the feeling in my ass, that's great!), its the way I have to turn my hand to get my finger on the right spot. Any tips?
Old 01-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Did you use any kind of toy, or 'implement'? Whenever I do it, I find it unconfortable (not the feeling in my ass, that's great!), its the way I have to turn my hand to get my finger on the right spot. Any tips?
normally I just use my fingers it don't take long. But I have purchased a dildo and butt plug which do the trick. also you could use condom covered objects. anything smooth and round for example brush handles etc.
Old 01-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vinisou is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to vinisou

I use one finger (now I can handle two), carrot, hairbrush, pencil and a lot of lubrificant.
I will try a banana.
But whatever I put in my ass make me cum with much more pleasure and faster than just sex with my GGfriend. Maybe I will ask her to play with toys while we fuck
Old 01-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

aquatoes83 is on a distinguished road

Started with a vibrating 7" dildo, that hurt like H*ll at first, then after I got "broken in", I moved on to 10" anal bead thing, not on a string, but more like a hard rubber, and a large butt plug. I also have a dildo with a suction cup. They all give awesome orgasms.
Old 01-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

miss_kandy will become famous soon enoughmiss_kandy will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Has anyone experimented with prostate massaging? I can find my spot and rubbing it gives me that feeling when you're just about to cum, it feels great. Apparently it's possible for some to cum loads this way without any cock stimulation, not tried it for long enough though, always get too horny and start jerking myself off!
yep...you are right. I too usually end up in the same situation - not having the patience to squirt without rubbing But....I can totally recommend a g-spot vibe. Perfect for reaching to that little spot

Good luck and have fun!