Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

How bout them Penguins!!!!!
we killed them Jets
Santas naughty elf Jen

Last edited by transjen; 12-23-2011 at 11:18 PM.
Old 12-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
How about them Penguins!!!!!
we killed them Jets
Santas naughty elf Jen
How about them Bruins!!!!!
we killed them Panthers
Old 12-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
we killed them Panthers
Sorry but you can't say

How bout them Bruins
you can only say
1]how about them Cowboys
2]how bout them Penguins
3] how bout them Phillies
sorry but how bout them Bruins is not allowed
but congrats anyway
Santas naughty elf Jen
Old 12-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry but you can't say

How bout them Bruins
you can only say
1]how about them Cowboys
2]how bout them Penguins
3] how bout them Phillies
sorry but how bout them Bruins is not allowed
but congrats anyway
Santas naughty elf Jen
I was just mimicking you. Around these parts, we're more likely to say:

"We fuckin' killed those Panthers. It was wicked awesome, even if it was beatin' a team that shouldn't fuckin' be there. Hockey in Florida. Gimme a fuckin' break!"
Old 12-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I was just mimicking you. Around these parts, we're more likely to say:

"We fuckin' killed those Panthers. It was wicked awesome, even if it was beatin' a team that shouldn't fuckin' be there. Hockey in Florida. Gimme a fuckin' break!"

That sounds like something a Yankees fan would say since when are you from New York
Santas naughty elf Jen
Old 12-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That sounds like something a Yankees fan would say since when are you from New York
Santas naughty elf Jen
The use of "wicked" as an adjective meaning "great" is most definitely a New England thing, not New York.
Old 12-26-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Today at work my boss gave me an envelope and inside was a ticket for this years winter classic
So guess who be freezing her little thushie off
Santas naughty elf Jen
You're very lucky! I imagine it will be a lot of fun. If you take any pictures there, would you post them here in this thread?

And I imagine that there are many fellow hockey fans here that would love to help prevent your tushie from freezing.
Old 12-26-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
we killed them Panthers
I'm glad you crushed the Panthers. I have a feeling that they will be dropping down the standings during the new year.

Barring any significant injuries(especially to their goalies), I forsee Boston finishing in one of the top two slots in the East(Philly or Pittsburgh being the other). I just hope that they get beat in the playoffs before the Leafs would have to face them(assuming the Leafs get in, that is) as Boston would "murdalize" them!
Old 01-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Just got home from the winter classic
And as i suspected the Flyers blew it and people wonder why i traded teams
But it was a good time and Shadows can rest easy as i still have my tushie
but it was a chilly event i arrived early to be able to see the warm up skate around and i managed to get an autograph from Jagr
I loved the first intermission with the tribute to the Broadstreet bullies
The second intermission left me cold as i hate rap/hiphop wish they would have got Springsteen or even Bon Jovi
But all in all it was a fun event
A frozen Penguins cheerleader trying to get warm Jen
Old 01-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
but it was a chilly event i arrived early to be able to see the warm up skate around and i managed to get an autograph from Jagr
The second intermission left me cold as i hate rap/hiphop wish they would have got Springsteen or even Bon Jovi
I'm glad you had a good time, Jen, and that your tush survived. Does Jagr sign autographs in blood?
Old 01-04-2012
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Darn! And here I was all ready with my nice wool mittens to help warm up your tush.

I'm glad you had a great time, Jennifer.
Old 01-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

How do you spell "domination"?

B-R-U-I-N-S
Old 01-07-2012
Dark Overlord

Quote:
How do you spell "domination"?

B-R-U-I-N-S
Let's put it in perspective, smc! They were only playing Calgary after all.

(against any other team they only would have scored 7 goals)

They do look to be a team that will more likely than not(I give it a 95% chance as there is always a chance for an upset, no matter how unlikely) be in the SCF once again. The scary thing is that they don't have any top scorers(ones that are in the race for the overal points race), but that their scoring is spread out amongst their entire team!
Old 01-07-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I just read this morning that the NHLPA has rejected the league realignment. And this after the league's owners voted in favour of it and the fans want it. Perhaps it's time that the players learned who actually pays their salary and that they should just shutup and play when and where they're told to play. If they don't like it they can always quit. They are hundreds of other hockey players that would gladly take the current players' places to play in the NHL.
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I just read this morning that the NHLPA has rejected the league realignment. And this after the league's owners voted in favour of it and the fans want it. Perhaps it's time that the players learned who actually pays their salary and that they should just shutup and play when and where they're told to play. If they don't like it they can always quit. They are hundreds of other hockey players that would gladly take the current players' places to play in the NHL.
I write this during the first intermission of the Bruins-Canucks game, and don't have much time. If the game keeps on as it's going, I will have to go down to the Garden and put on a Bruins uniform so they'll have enough players to finish. I suspect every Boston-based Vancouver fan is being similarly recruited.

Anyhow, I read about the NHLPA rejection this morning, too. I think there's a bit more to this. According to Don Fehr, the NHLPA head, "In order to evaluate the effect on travel of the proposed new structure, we requested a draft or sample 2012-13 schedule, showing travel per team. We were advised it was not possible for the league to do that. We also suggested reaching an agreement on scheduling conditions to somewhat alleviate player travel concerns ... but the league did not want to enter into such a dialogue."

This seems to have been a reasonable request. The league's refusal (saying it was not possible) seems to be calculated deliberately to precipitate a confrontation with the union.

NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Day told the Associated Press, "We believe the union acted unreasonably in violation of the league's rights. We intend to evaluate all of our available legal options and to pursue adequate remedies, as appropriate."

This would not be the first time a boss has done something like this just for the chance to drag a union in front of a court or arbitrator to get a ruling in hopes of weakening that union.

I could be wrong, though. Who knows for sure?

Back to the game now ...
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, the results of the big Stanley Cup Finals rematch are in. The score was Vancouver 4, Boston 3.

However, in 5-on-5 hockey, the score was Boston 2, Vancouver 0.

Tells you something, eh?
Old 01-07-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...Tells you something, eh?
Are you practicing to move to southern Ontario or is that where you come from originally?
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Are you practicing to move to southern Ontario or is that where you come from originally?
No, I was seeking to provoke a response from my Canadian friends.

I guess it worked.
Old 01-09-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
I was disappointed to read this too. I was looking forward to the realignment. From a fan perspective, it's nice to see all the teams in the league each year.

Travel?! Are you serious? It's not like there's any fairness to the way travel is now. It looked to me like the new format might even reduce travel.

I don't understand what is really going on...

-K
Old 01-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.sucks.you View Post
I was disappointed to read this too. I was looking forward to the realignment. From a fan perspective, it's nice to see all the teams in the league each year.

Travel?! Are you serious? It's not like there's any fairness to the way travel is now. It looked to me like the new format might even reduce travel.

I don't understand what is really going on...

-K
In addition to what I wrote above about this issue, I think the Players Association is also sending a message in advance of negotiations for a new collective bargaining agreement. Both sides are posturing: the League's refusal to provide a sample schedule is a part, as is the NHLPA's refusal to okay a reasonable realignment.
Old 01-10-2012
Dark Overlord

So after the NFL and NBA just went through lockouts, will the NHL follow suit? I hope not, as they may not get the fans back this time if they do.
Old 01-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
So after the NFL and NBA just went through lockouts, will the NHL follow suit? I hope not, as they may not get the fans back this time if they do.
I dout the NHL fans from Canada would turn there back on the NHL

But here in the US might be a different story with the teams in the south loosing the most fair weather fans but teams like Detriot, Phillie, Boston, Pittsburg would only lose the so so hockey fans but there core fans will stick with the sport
Hockey fans are fans for life
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 01-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
... Hockey fans are fans for life ...
That's true. I've been a diehard fan ever since I first put on skates, held a stick in my hand, and upended driving to the net by a much bigger kid from down the street. That was when I was 6 years old!
Old 01-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Watched the Redwings game tonight and i'm starting to like the shootout
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 01-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Watched the Redwings game tonight and i'm starting to like the shootout
Penguins cheerleader Jen
No! No! Don't do it, Jen! Don't cross over to the dark side!
Old 01-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Turn up the volume so i can do my happy dance

http://youtu.be/jTrp02hpI2E

My Penguins destoryed stinkin Tampa-Bay 6-3
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 01-15-2012
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Turn up the volume so i can do my happy dance

http://youtu.be/jTrp02hpI2E

My Penguins destoryed stinkin Tampa-Bay 6-3
Penguins cheerleader Jen
It's always a good day when Tampa Bay loses.
Old 01-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'll drink to that

Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 01-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It will be an even better day when there is no hockey team in Tampa Bay, or anyplace remotely like Tampa Bay.
Old 01-15-2012
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
It will be an even better day when there is no hockey team in Tampa Bay, or anyplace remotely like Tampa Bay.
That's true.
Old 01-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default All star game format

With the all star game coming up it got me wondering what is the best format
Formats of the past had
1] previous season's Stanley cup team plays a team of all star made up from the other teams in the league
2] the standard two all star teams ie East teams vs West teams
3] the fansaty draft remember the capt's pick there teams
4] make a NHL all star team vs the Russians or other top European team

I like number four the best
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 01-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
With the all star game coming up it got me wondering what is the best format
Formats of the past had
1] previous season's Stanley cup team plays a team of all star made up from the other teams in the league
2] the standard two all star teams ie East teams vs West teams
3] the fansaty draft remember the capt's pick there teams
4] make a NHL all star team vs the Russians or other top European team

I like number four the best
Penguins cheerleader Jen
I agree with you, Jen. I'd rather see an NHL all-star team play the Russians or Finns or Swedes or Czechs.
Old 02-01-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammyjob is on a distinguished road

Jen,
Being a Penguins from Pittsburgh, I'm curious how a girl from NJ became a Pens fan. (I'm sure you've told the story before, but I would like to hear it)
Old 02-02-2012
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyjob View Post
Jen,
Being a Penguins from Pittsburgh, I'm curious how a girl from NJ became a Pens fan. (I'm sure you've told the story before, but I would like to hear it)
I'm not sure if it's in this thread or the previous hockey thread(it's in the same sub-forum as this thread), but she explains why she is now a Penguins fan.
Old 02-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyjob View Post
Jen,
I pretty much got tried of the Flyers breaking my heart year after year so my second favorite team the Penguins became my main team plus they have the cutest logo

Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 02-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jedthejew can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to jedthejew

I'll just quickly interject with: "Wings all the way!"
Old 02-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tomorrow afternoon is the game the big game
My Penguins play SMC's big bad Bruins
Let's go Penguins
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 02-04-2012
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedthejew View Post
I'll just quickly interject with: "Wings all the way!"
Are you as excited as I am(I'm a Leafs fan) that Detroit and Toronto are going to be in next year's Winter Classic?
Old 02-04-2012
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Let's go Penguins
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Boston has been struggling a little bit the past few games, so they'll probably be ready to make Pittsburgh pay for that. For the season, both teams are playing really well and this should be a very good game!
Old 02-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Let's go Penguins
Penguins cheerleader Jen
I have tickets. Wish I could take you, Jen.
Old 02-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I have tickets. Wish I could take you, Jen.
So, at the end of the game, after I had rooted for the Bruins the entire time, I suddenly started smiling. The guy sitting next to me, in typical Bostonian fashion, said: "What's with the shit-eatin' grin, fella?"

I was imagining Jen doing her happy dance.
Old 02-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OK just so SMC can have an better idea about me doing my happy dance i found a video that has a girl dancing
So crank up the volume time for my happy dance
http://youtu.be/jxXzgSGhh98

Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 02-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
OK just so SMC can have an better idea about me doing my happy dance i found a video that has a girl dancing

Penguins cheerleader Jen
I have my own video, in my head. But thanks anyway.
Old 02-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I have my own video, in my head. But thanks anyway.
Dancing in the dark

Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 02-04-2012
Shecock obsessed

Quote:

Penguins cheerleader Jen
Gee, Jen, I always imagined that your happy dance would have a faster tempo and with more energy.
Old 02-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Gee, Jen, I always imagined that your happy dance would have a faster tempo and with more energy.
OK ILA just for you but after this workout you better buy me a beer

http://youtu.be/C00Y9xNVAGo

Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 02-05-2012
Dark Overlord

Quote:
So, at the end of the game, after I had rooted for the Bruins the entire time, I suddenly started smiling. The guy sitting next to me, in typical Bostonian fashion, said: "What's with the shit-eatin' grin, fella?"

I was imagining Jen doing her happy dance.
Even though Toronto is now only 6 points back of Boston, I don't see them catching up for the Division lead. Boston won't be scuffling for too much longer, and then they'll probably go on a lengthy winning streak again.

smc, was the game entertaining regardless of the low score?
Old 02-05-2012
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
OK ILA just for you but after this workout you better buy me a beer

http://youtu.be/C00Y9xNVAGo

Penguins cheerleader Jen
That's a dance that definitely deserves a beer. Where shall we meet so that I can buy one for you?
Old 02-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Even though Toronto is now only 6 points back of Boston, I don't see them catching up for the Division lead. Boston won't be scuffling for too much longer, and then they'll probably go on a lengthy winning streak again.

smc, was the game entertaining regardless of the low score?
Yes, was a great game, despite the outcome. Even better than the one I'm watching right now between the Bruins and the Capitals.
Old 02-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That's a dance that definitely deserves a beer. Where shall we meet so that I can buy one for you?
You may get the chance, cause a president Romney means i'll be moving to Canada

Penguins cheerleader Jen