Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I believe the bill only addresses MALE circumcision.
Oh I see, it's not about freedom of religion, it's about the supremacy of certain religions over others. Those with religious beliefs which demand the cutting of male babies genitals are given special licence to override the rights of the child not to be mutilated, whereas those with religious beliefs which demand the cutting of female genitals are not. One religion is given supremacy over others.

Isn't that supposed to be against your constitution?
Old 06-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Oh I see, it's not about freedom of religion, it's about the supremacy of certain religions over others. Those with religious beliefs which demand the cutting of male babies genitals are given special licence to override the rights of the child not to be mutilated, whereas those with religious beliefs which demand the cutting of female genitals are not. One religion is given supremacy over others.

Isn't that supposed to be against your constitution?
First of all, just to be clear, I was simply providing information, not endorsing the bill or anything about it. I do not want to be associated with the legislation on either side.

As for your question, the answer is yes. However, any surprise you might express at something in the United States endorsing one religion over another or contravening the U.S. Constitution simply demonstrates that you haven't been paying attention. This is not a country of consistent application of the separation of church and state in any way, shape, or form.
Old 06-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
First of all, just to be clear, I was simply providing information, not endorsing the bill or anything about it. I do not want to be associated with the legislation on either side.

As for your question, the answer is yes. However, any surprise you might express at something in the United States endorsing one religion over another or contravening the U.S. Constitution simply demonstrates that you haven't been paying attention. This is not a country of consistent application of the separation of church and state in any way, shape, or form.
Oh, I'm not surprised at all. If Sarah Palin had herself nailed to a cross while teabaggers rioted destroying statues as false idols and rounding up Atheists into giant replicas of noah's ark which deported them to Europe I don't think I'd be surprised. The only surprising thing would be if Obama didn't declare his full support for it after it had happened, despite having earlier promised to oppose such action.
Old 06-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Oh, I'm not surprised at all. If Sarah Palin had herself nailed to a cross while teabaggers rioted destroying statues as false idols and rounding up Atheists into giant replicas of noah's ark which deported them to Europe I don't think I'd be surprised. The only surprising thing would be if Obama didn't declare his full support for it after it had happened, despite having earlier promised to oppose such action.
I love you, Anna.
Old 06-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_882326.html

Basically, a lawsuit has been filed to block the San Francisco ballot measure from proceeding. It seems there is a state law that prevents local municipalities from restricting medical procedures.
Old 06-26-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

yearofthesmurfs is on a distinguished road

Ya, it won't fly.
Old 07-06-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

justbrowsing is on a distinguished road

circumsision is more of a business thing, like helping new skin for burn victims. But fuck them, right?
as mentioned, at least in the west, being uncut isn't aesthetically pleasing. let's be real, most folks don't wait until 18 to fool around and I can imagine it being horrifying for both parties involved when the guy takes it out.
I suppose they'll ban immunizations next (until the child is 18)
Old 07-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dc56dc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbrowsing View Post
circumsision is more of a business thing, like helping new skin for burn victims. But fuck them, right?
as mentioned, at least in the west, being uncut isn't aesthetically pleasing. let's be real, most folks don't wait until 18 to fool around and I can imagine it being horrifying for both parties involved when the guy takes it out.
I suppose they'll ban immunizations next (until the child is 18)
If doctors didn't make shedloade of money doing this op. roputine circumcision would die out. Having lost mine and seriouslly regret it, I feel for all those kids who will grow up never knowing what sex could be like.
As a blood sacrifice, The drawing blood was better than a child sacrifice! so in one way the Jews are starting to put their house in order.....It just has a long way to go. Selling infant prepuces to chemical companies to make artificial skin, it no good reason to mutilate young boys.
Old 07-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc56dc View Post
If doctors didn't make shedloade of money doing this op. roputine circumcision would die out. Having lost mine and seriouslly regret it, I feel for all those kids who will grow up never knowing what sex could be like.
As a blood sacrifice, The drawing blood was better than a child sacrifice! so in one way the Jews are starting to put their house in order.....It just has a long way to go. Selling infant prepuces to chemical companies to make artificial skin, it no good reason to mutilate young boys.
This post has serious anti-semitic overtones. The last sentence is particularly offensive, as it implies an outrageous reason for Jewish circumcision that even equates it with activities in which the Nazis were involved (i.e., harvesting for other uses the skin of people killed in the death camps). I would have simply deleted it, but I thought that it would be more important to make these points publicly.
Old 07-15-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc56dc View Post
The quoted post is riddled with mistakes ranging from inaccuracies to downright blatant foolish errors, not to mention anti-semitic statements.

Circumcision is a minor operation and therefore surgeons cannot make "shedloade" of money doing this operation. As I pointed out in a previous post, in this thread, circumcision is not a blood sacrifice. A statement like that goes beyond the pale. There maybe a drop or two of blood come from the operation, but the intent is certainly not to spill blood. I also pointed out in a previous post that circumcision is a part of Islam and not exclusive to Jews. Circumcision in Canada and the US was done to promote genital hygiene and not for any other reason as has been suggested in other posts.

It is blatantly bloody foolish as well as anti-semitic to say that Jew circumcise boys just so that they can sell the foreskin. Every repuatable hospital and surgeon destroys human tissue that is removed during operations.

One thing people should take note of is that Arabs and Jews are Semitic so when I state that something is anti-semitic I am referring to Arabs and Jews.
Old 07-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
... Circumcision is a minor operation and therefore surgeons cannot make "shedloade" of money doing this operation. ...
My circumcision was done by a moy'el, not a surgeon, and at my parents' home, not in a hospital, when I was eight days old. I know for a fact that the "fee" was a small contribution to the synagogue and that the moy'el discarded the foreskin.
Old 07-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
As I pointed out in a previous post, in this thread, circumcision is not a blood sacrifice. A statement like that goes beyond the pale. There maybe a drop or two of blood come from the operation, but the intent is certainly not to spill blood.
Well, the Jewish law disagrees, if a boy is born with no foreskin, a condition called aposthia, then a drop of blood must be drawn from the penis, so yups spilling of blood is the intention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposthi...hia_in_Judaism
http://www.torah.org/advanced/shulch...chapter20.html

http://sadtrombone.com/