Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default Merry Xmas Fuckers xxx from Chav Tranny Liberty hehe ,, my last updates this year x

Morning Sexy Fuckers xxx

Hope you are all set for Xmas its not long wooohohooo xxx i still have some shopping left to do today

So today I had alittle update on my website , my Red Dress Pic Set which i have already posted pics and my uber cool fun scene of me as a CHAV girl. so for the non english a CHAV is basically a trailer trash girl , you know trampy looking, mouthy and wild slut

So in this kinky little scene i have been out crusing the park looking for boys but to not avail so i come home and my mate J films me larking about and makes me suck cock

So some pics for you to enjoy xx

Kisses Liberty xxxx

www.libertyharkness.com full update and video on site now..

Happy Xmas fuckers xx

Pics: www.libertyharkness.com
Photographer: joanna jet
Attached Thumbnails
lhchav_3571.jpg   lhchav_3596.jpg   lhchav_3632.jpg  

lhchav_3763.jpg  

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 12-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
So some pics for you to enjoy xx
Libby, I've just added the following to my Christmas list: me on my knees in front of you in the third picture above, ready to take you in my mouth.

Is it okay to say that?
Old 12-24-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Merry Christmas, Liberty!

You look absolutely stunning in those pictures(like that is a shock, right?).
Old 12-24-2010
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Merry Christmas Liberty!

Cham
Old 12-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

thanks my gorgeous boys xxx may you all have a splendid day and lots of beer hehe xxx

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 12-26-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks my gorgeous boys xxx may you all have a splendid day and lots of beer hehe xxx
You are quite welcome.

I didn't have any beer, but I had a huge meal(there was turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, peas, corn, homemade coleslaw, a casserole...and apple crisp with ice cream for dessert...I was stuffed!) and a glass of wine.

All in all, a good day.
Old 12-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe sounds good , i had 2 beers today, and i am going to suck on some lovely hard cock tomorrow and have some nice cum to guzzledown hehe xx

i ate to much last 2 days lol

Old 12-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Artudor is on a distinguished road

thanks Liberty, turned a good xmas day into a corking one!!!
Old 12-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe yum yum xxx

i am going to have lots of sexy pics for you all from trip in vegas hehe xxx

Old 12-26-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hehe sounds good , i had 2 beers today, and i am going to suck on some lovely hard cock tomorrow and have some nice cum to guzzledown hehe xx

i ate to much last 2 days lol
Hopefully that won't cause you to burst like the poor restaurant patron near the end of 'Life Of Brian'.