Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-22-2008
LuvAmy

Default All Cowards???

I SEE( SRY,MY ENGLISH IS MORE THAN BAD .. BUT IF I SEE THE % MEMBERS AND "$ GUESTS,THAN I THINK FOR ME SELF..WHATS HAPPEND??? << ALL ..NO.BALLS,NO CHARAKTER,NO SELF...??

OK,..I LIFE ALONE,BUT WHATS HAPPEND..

.. ??
Old 12-22-2008
LuvAmy

90 % have a biiiig mouth << in german means BLA BLA BLA << U ALL can see me and another members naked and ALL the rest << SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

Old 12-22-2008
LuvAmy

SHOW ME YOUR FACE!! << and WE start it again .. i think the half of you look like quasimodo

..and the rest << i don't say names,but WHAT I SEE is very fine...<<
Old 12-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

I get what you're saying, but a person's right to anonymity should be respected. It's a bit rich to go hurling insights just because some people choose not to show themselves. Enjoy what's there -- and fantasise about what isn't.

For the record, I don't know how much "character" or "self" I've got, but I've definitely got balls. Rest easy on that one! :D
Old 12-22-2008
LuvAmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
I get what you're saying, but a person's right to anonymity should be respected. It's a bit rich to go hurling insights just because some people choose not to show themselves. Enjoy what's there -- and fantasise about what isn't.

For the record, I don't know how much "character" or "self" I've got, but I've definitely got balls. Rest easy on that one! :D
it's ok^^ someone means i'm ugly and someone means i'm look not bad^^

it's NO problem! << but i hate members,they have NO face-pix or bodypix and speak very bad about other members -.- ^^

i know..i'm not a model << but i'm not a coward << AND AND AND.. RESPECT for the members they show the face,cause I don't do it(maybe in a private message?) because i'show my naked body in a other thread ..you know?

thx
Old 12-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvAmy View Post
it's ok^^ someone means i'm ugly and someone means i'm look not bad^^
I don't really go in for men -- though I'm wrestling with the growing idea of pansexuality -- but you look fine to me.

Quote:
it's NO problem!

Don't make me fall for you! :D

Quote:
<< but i hate members,they have NO face-pix or bodypix and speak very bad about other members -.- ^^
Again, I know what you mean. Sadly, that's just human nature. I don't blame you for speaking out against it, though.

Few things sadden me more than people shooting their mouths off and judging / insulting others.

I belong to an Elvis Presley forum where some of his fans sometimes put-down certain pictures of him. And I'm sat there thinking: "Dude, you just dissed Elvis Presley! How good do you look?" (The fans who diss, not you, LuvAmy!)

Quote:
i know..i'm not a model << but i'm not a coward << AND AND AND.. RESPECT for the members they show the face,cause I don't do it(maybe in a private message?) because i'show my naked body in a other thread ..you know?

thx
Hey, that's all cool by me. I would never dream of saying something negative to someone about their looks. That just isn't cricket. << Silly variation on a phrase by the immortal Frank Bruno
Old 12-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Big_Willie will become famous soon enough

Yeah, if you don't have anything nice to say, just shut up, don't offend others. Is it so hard to be nice to each other?
Old 05-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

lacey_maxie will become famous soon enough
Default You sound like a loser...

Quote:
SHOW ME YOUR FACE!! << and WE start it again .. i think the half of you look like quasimodo

Hi Amy

Actually,I don't know what your problem is.You sound a bit like a loser.I don't mean to offend you,Amy but you must respect the other guys' anonymity.I gather that 90% of the guys here don't want to show off their faces including myself(unless if I knew how to do a proper makeup in order not to be recognized).We all here because we love chicks with dicks so be it and lets have a fun.....
Old 05-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacey_maxie View Post
Quote:

Hi Amy

Actually,I don't know what your problem is.You sound a bit like a loser.I don't mean to offend you,Amy but you must respect the other guys' anonymity.I gather that 90% of the guys here don't want to show off their faces including myself(unless if I knew how to do a proper makeup in order not to be recognized).We all here because we love chicks with dicks so be it and lets have a fun.....

Here here... fair enough, have ago at those people who put others down, good on ya for doing that... but the right to online anonymity must be respected. I don't think you're a loser, but I do think you need to separate the two issues.
Old 05-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default problem

Quote:
I SEE( SRY,MY ENGLISH IS MORE THAN BAD .. BUT IF I SEE THE % MEMBERS AND "$ GUESTS,THAN I THINK FOR ME SELF..WHATS HAPPEND??? << ALL ..NO.BALLS,NO CHARAKTER,NO SELF...??

OK,..I LIFE ALONE,BUT WHATS HAPPEND..

.. ??
Was ist eigentlich dein Problem LA. Habe noch nie so ein Scheiß gelesen.
What's your fucking problem LA. This has to be the biggest bullshit I've ever read here.
(dis) regards
Old 05-26-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default This is a Global Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
Was ist eigentlich dein Problem LA. Habe noch nie so ein Scheiß gelesen.
What's your fucking problem LA. This has to be the biggest bullshit I've ever read here.
(dis) regards
It seems that you want to be noticed. If so, do it by making a real contribution to the Forum, using Google Translate if you must. Most members will understand this. Yelling a protest incoherently is not necessary.

Also remember that this Forum represents humanity. We are all different and all have different levels of privacy. Some of us peep from behind curtains, others show their naked feelings.

Respect all, and they will respect you.