Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jenny_jizz is on a distinguished road
Default Shaved heads: yes or no?

Is anyone here a fan of the bald by choice look? Do you shave your own head, or do you just prefer it on others? Or both

I go for a cueball cut every summer (you'll see a picture of me sporting a chrome dome below). And personally, I think that a smooth bald head looks great on any hot-looking girl, guy, or shemale. How about the rest of you?
Attached Thumbnails
chrome dome.JPG  
Old 07-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I'm in the middle on some guys it really looks good but on some no way so it depends on the guy, On me no way in hell would i shave my head i love my black hair way to much
Old 07-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bruce1ee can only hope to improve

tried it once a few years ago, never doing it again tho. i just have this oddly shaped dome i guess. it looked rediculous on me. id keep it as i like the zero maintenance but i just couldnt stop laughing at myself
Old 02-12-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

I think it's a good look for certain men especially those that are bald on top! Nothing looks more ridiculous than a comb over!
Old 02-26-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cummslutt is on a distinguished road
Default I shave

my head every 3 or 4 days as well as my face, plus other parts too. There are some tricks you learn, also.

First, I use Magic Cream on my pubes, cock, balls, perineum, asshole and asscrack, my underarms and my upper chest to under my nipples, my ear hair and nose hair, then...

Coat your head with hair conditioner first. You can use just that or also with shaving cream. I coat my scalp, then spread shaving cream on my head and face, then shave.

Get the shower hot and step in and wash off the Magic Cream areas first with plain water. Then soap up everywhere and wash thoroughly, rinse, play with the spray on your cock and balls, jerk off if possible, then get out.

Perfectly clean, hairless and horny! I like to use the powder Magic Cream, it's cheaper but more work mixing it, but I get to touch myself more, lol! The cream works good too. It does smell a little but you get used to it, and it works great and no nicks or cuts. It doesn't work that well on the scalp or face, still prefer the razor, but the hair conditioner reduces the chance of nicks.