Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-06-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tsloverib is on a distinguished road
Default anyone know how to get a ron jeremy size dick?

Hi
does anyone know a natural way to get a larger dick? I posted this on other forums with no real help, but good advise tho. Has anyone had a real success with any method?
Thanks
Old 02-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

The only way to significantly increase length is to have surgery.
About 1/4 if your dick is inside your body, so they cut the skin n bits around it, pull out a bit, then stitch it up.
I would never consider that though. Plus if u r into ts, they prefer a slightly smaller dick in the ass, than say a gg would prefer in her vagina.
Old 02-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
The only way to significantly increase length is to have surgery.
About 1/4 if your dick is inside your body, so they cut the skin n bits around it, pull out a bit, then stitch it up.
I would never consider that though. Plus if u r into ts, they prefer a slightly smaller dick in the ass, than say a gg would prefer in her vagina.
Is there no end to your generalizations?
Old 02-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
It's a quote from another thread about dick size.
Plus in my experience it's what I have been old as well.
Sorry if it offended anyone
Old 02-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsloverib View Post
Hi
does anyone know a natural way to get a larger dick? I posted this on other forums with no real help, but good advise tho. Has anyone had a real success with any method?
Thanks
Be happy with what you got, as long as it stays hard and doesn't quit til the jobs done it's all you'll need.

Plus look at Ron jermey now, even with his 9 inch cock his 30 inches of stomach get in the way.
Old 02-07-2012
aw9725

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsloverib View Post
Hi
Thanks
aussiepride is essentially correct regarding the method used. By cutting the ?suspensory ligament? you can achieve an increase of perhaps an inch or more. Or so I?ve heard?

It sounds incredibly risky to me. There are so many more things that are important in a relationship. I?m not sure I?d want to be like Ron Jeremy in any way.

On the other hand I was reading another thread on this topic and someone referred to 8-9? as ?average.? For who? The New York Giants?
Old 02-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
aussiepride is essentially correct regarding the method used. By cutting the ?suspensory ligament? you can achieve an increase of perhaps an inch or more. Or so I?ve heard?

It sounds incredibly risky to me. There are so many more things that are important in a relationship. I?m not sure I?d want to be like Ron Jeremy in any way.

On the other hand I was reading another thread on this topic and someone referred to 8-9? as ?average.? For who? The New York Giants?
I'm 7 in thick and too big for my girl, but was told I was not big enough for her friend who I used to date first.
It's all personal preference.
If 8s av, blimp for the rest of us lol
Old 02-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
I'm 7 in thick and too big for my girl, but was told I was not big enough for her friend who I used to date first.
It's all personal preference.
If 8s av, blimp for the rest of us lol
No one is "7 in thick".
Old 02-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
No one is "7 in thick".
Now that would be a mouthful!
Should read 7 inches long and also thick circumference.
It's the way I have always written it before.
Old 02-13-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tsloverib is on a distinguished road
Default thanks

thank you all for your replies, maybe using ron jeremy was not my intent, haha. I understand woman dont only look for that. I have been curious if anyone has used a method that can increase size a few inches. I have read jelqing and others will help, but could injur as well. Any help would be appriciated, thank you for all you good replies.
Old 02-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

There's a discussion on one of the threads here (somewhere) which says that a number of the pro shemales "have injected Silicon". I haven't found any reference anywhere else, but if you can have silicon breast implants, why not silicon penis implants? There'd be a big market for them!
Old 02-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
No one is "7 in thick".
True...and as my sig line says, I'm short n' thick, but seven inches???

Old 02-14-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

argent is on a distinguished road

I was once envious of the length of cock a black friend of mine had and asked him how he got to have such a long black length. He confided in me and said that when he was younger his father would tie a brick to the end of his penis and hang it out of his bed at night to slowly strech it.

I thought what a good idea and for the last six weeks I've tied a brick to mine....it half worked ......its gone black
Old 03-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Quote from General Izations ?

Quote:
Oooh ! How cutting ! Such verbal circumcision !

Not nice and not kulturny -

very
Old 03-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be_my_nude View Post
Oooh ! How cutting ! Such verbal circumcision !

Not nice and not kulturny -

very
I stand by what I wrote. It was posted with much consideration, and refers to a wide number of similar statements by the member originally quoted.
Old 03-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

parr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to parr
Default parr

Why don't you Ron Jeremy how he got his.
Old 03-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

parr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to parr
Default parr

Quote:
Originally Posted by parr View Post
Why don't you ask Ron Jeremy how he got his.
I was only kidding, sorry. Some would say to go the surgical route which
can be very costly and hope the results are favorable. Ok, with that said
there are the drugs that enhance or the pump, which give temporary
results. There are forums that cater to to your specific need that are
safer and have pemanent results, that's the route I would go. Hope this
helped you, ok.