Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough
Cool Girl Getting Her Head Shaved -- Very Erotic!

Well, I think so!

This is actually part of a playlist, so feel free to indulge yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAwA...x=0&playnext=1

The taboos surrounding baldness are an interesting, but also unsettling and dispiriting, matter. I'd be interested to read, see and hear more, whether it be personal stories, opinions or other -- shall we say, "stimulating"? -- material.

Every time I watch it, that video kind of blows my mind. The girl is cute beyond measure, and she seems to be enjoying the personal treatment lavished on her extraordinary scalp. I get quite hard watching it, especially as the guy rubs the cream over her skin and when he tugs her little ears! It's sensual like I might never have believed. If the censors knew the physiological effect it has, on me, at least, it wouldn't even be on YouTube!

I don't know if this is neurologically connected, but given that I also have a foot fetish (and I know I'm far from alone on this site in that area), I wonder if my interest in smooth, unobstructed scalps ties into a deeper interest in interesting shapes and textures of skin, and the somewhat forbidden nature of liking things society has an aversion to? Again, please share your thoughts with me. Would love to hear them.
Old 10-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hector.hector will become famous soon enough

Maaaan : that is a complete turn off