Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sexyangel_tspinay is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sexyangel_tspinay
Default hello everyone, i am angel a ts/shemale/ladyboy from the philippines

im angel,I'm a TS from the Philippines and live in Cebu, a lovely tourist Mecca. I love Americans and men from other countries. i am simple, but i am hot.

've had a life long fetish for silk, satin and nylon lingerie and adore others that are of the same persuasion. I have an American friend that that visits me and we have beautiful times together. It is so erotic to dress him up and then make love for hours. We even have had a shemale friend join us for an exciting threesome.

here are some of my pics for you to see how do i look like.Click image to open a larger version of bag o nga mugna 012.jpg. Views: 362.

Click image to open a larger version of bag o nga mugna 038.jpg. Views: 347.

Click image to open a larger version of bag o nga mugna 047.jpg. Views: 320.

A gentleman that loves to have me dress him up in soft, silky, and lacy lingerie with stockings and garters. Of course make up, nail polish and a wig would be included..or nay mens who like to have fun and enjoy a company with a lovely, cute and fun to be with ladyboy or a ts like me...there is no exception at least your a generous type of person.nice, kind hearted, generous, open minded man..if you are the man im searching for then feel free to message me back here.
Old 09-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Arriving in the Philippines

Gosh !!!!!!

You are an absolute beauty! I'm arriving in the Philippines in two weeks for five days. I will be staying in Manila. Would you be able to travel from Cebu for a few days? Your mention of a threesome is very intriguing. Have you a friend that can join us for some fun?

Thanks

Bisatinlover
Old 07-04-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

GJB902 is on a distinguished road
Default Sexy Angel

I WENT OUT WITH A BEAUTIFUL NURSE FROM THE Philippines.

YOU LOOK AS BEAUTIFUL AS SHE WAS MY LITTLE "BETTY BOOP"

BEAUTIFUL HAIR,FACE , AND BUTT.

I'D LOVE TO SEE MORE
Old 07-04-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

angel will become famous soon enough

You are very beatiful, and very feminine, go on, I'm sure you have a lot to like men and leave very happy and satisfied when one is lucky enough to be with you. Guapa.
Old 07-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

alef is on a distinguished road

very very beautyfull, I adore you, perfect creature
Old 07-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JonnyRocket is on a distinguished road

baby... you are gorgeous x
Old 07-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kabas1970 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default ur very hot

ur very hot i like ur face
Old 07-10-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nothsouth is on a distinguished road
Default hi

Still around?
Old 07-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default just a thought,,,,

might wanna note the original post is from wayyy back in 08',,,,lol
Old 07-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedonistman View Post
might wanna note the original post is from wayyy back in 08',,,,lol
True, but the OP was on this site as recently as May 13, 2010. You can find out such information by going to the member's profile page.
Old 10-24-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lbvirgin can only hope to improve
Default your looking great baby

i will be in cebu soon, and hopfully in u sooner ! tc lets chat bb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyangel_tspinay View Post
im angel,I'm a TS from the Philippines and live in Cebu, a lovely tourist Mecca. I love Americans and men from other countries. i am simple, but i am hot.

've had a life long fetish for silk, satin and nylon lingerie and adore others that are of the same persuasion. I have an American friend that that visits me and we have beautiful times together. It is so erotic to dress him up and then make love for hours. We even have had a shemale friend join us for an exciting threesome.

here are some of my pics for you to see how do i look like.Attachment 39569

Attachment 39570

Attachment 39571

A gentleman that loves to have me dress him up in soft, silky, and lacy lingerie with stockings and garters. Of course make up, nail polish and a wig would be included..or nay mens who like to have fun and enjoy a company with a lovely, cute and fun to be with ladyboy or a ts like me...there is no exception at least your a generous type of person.nice, kind hearted, generous, open minded man..if you are the man im searching for then feel free to message me back here.
Old 10-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

owen is on a distinguished road
Default Ahhh

Quote:

Attachment 39570

Attachment 39571

Funny you should say that, because my fantasy's always been to get with a hot shemale, have her dress me up in her frilly clothes and fuck me in the mouth. I'll look you up next time I'm in the Philippines.
Old 10-26-2010
translover

Nice body and feets
Old 10-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

snowblood is on a distinguished road

your very sexy
Old 12-04-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thor21 is on a distinguished road

yes beautiful
Old 12-24-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

red56white is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Attachment 39570

Attachment 39571

You are gorgeous!!! I would make love to you all day and night!! but i would alsotake you out and treat you like a queen!!!! You would be mine forever!!!
Old 02-02-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shmshy is on a distinguished road
Cool beauty ts from Cebu is wanted

You are an absolute beauty! I'm arriving in the Philippines in two days for 12 days. I will be staying in Manila. Would you be able to travel from Cebu for a few days?
Old 02-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ajdemipopusi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ajdemipopusi
Default hi

Very nice pictures.
You soo beautiful.
I like have games in threesome with you in any pose.
Old 02-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jesse_slut is on a distinguished road

u r so sexy indeed , i m 26 yo guy who looking for a pretty ts to dress me up and discover the slut inside me , plz msg me and tell me if u wanna chat on yahoo or msn , give me ur ids
Old 02-05-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse_slut View Post
u r so sexy indeed , i m 26 yo guy who looking for a pretty ts to dress me up and discover the slut inside me , plz msg me and tell me if u wanna chat on yahoo or msn , give me ur ids
She hasn't been on here for 6 months now. What do you think the odds are that she is going to reply to you?
Old 02-07-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

123456 is on a distinguished road

u are amazingly cute and got perfect cute feet . would love to get a talk with u : ) and more feet pics can be awesome .
Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

your a cutie i bet you are driving the guys nuts
Old 02-07-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone read the posts in this thread or does everyone just look at the pictures and assume the OP is here everyday reading posts and drooling over the comments. Only three posts above this one I said that the OP has not been on here for 6 months, yet people still continue to post as though the OP is here reading comments.
Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Delete?

Perhaps this type of thread should be deleted if the OP is not active.
Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Does anyone read the posts in this thread or does everyone just look at the pictures and assume the OP is here everyday reading posts and drooling over the comments. Only three posts above this one I said that the OP has not been on here for 6 months, yet people still continue to post as though the OP is here reading comments.
But, ila, how can you be so cruel and heartless as to deny people their useless drooling? Sometimes, people simply need to drool, just as drooling is a central characteristic of many breeds of dogs. Why, I'm beginning to drool just thinking about your exasperated post.
Old 02-07-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Perhaps this type of thread should be deleted if the OP is not active.
We couldn't do that, randolph, because then I wouldn't be able to complain and grumble.
Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
We couldn't do that, randolph, because then I wouldn't be able to complain and grumble.
Well, we certainly do not want you to stop complaining and grumbling. It keeps us naughty boys in line.
Old 06-24-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

natalie1980 is on a distinguished road

you look stunning and im also into all things silk ;-)
Closed Thread