Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-11-2011
texastrannylover

Default Las Vegas

Will be traveling to Las Vegas in 1 week and a half for business. Would love to go to a ts and cd friendly club to unwind. Want to do some dancing and meet some people. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should go?
Old 05-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jaayseee is on a distinguished road

Las Vegas Lounge is supposed to be the place. I have never had the courage to go alone. Good luck.
Old 12-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nicole_Asahi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Nicole_Asahi
Default Las Vegas Lounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayseee View Post
Las Vegas Lounge is supposed to be the place. I have never had the courage to go alone. Good luck.
This is way too late to do you any good, but I just want to say a few words about the Las Vegas Lounge.

I had the opportunity to spend a few days in Vegas as Nicole, and I did visit the Las Vegas Lounge. There is a $5 cover charge; not a biggie. The girls appear to be mostly working T girls, but I felt very safe and non-threated. The T girls appear to be friendly. (They didn't hit on me since I was in Nicole guise and looking hot enough to be their competition! ) They don't appear to be pushy. I saw one really Asian TS giving a guy a lap dance where she had her panties down and leaning back/sitting on his lap, grinding into him. It was hot!

One lucky guy (a truck driver from San Antonio) got the benefit of my full attention, and later, back in the cab of his rig, the benefit of my lips and hands on his cock (after he gave me the benefit of his mouth on my cock, of course!)!!
Old 02-18-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charlietwobeans is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to charlietwobeans

GAH!!

To be a truck driver from san antonio!!

Your website is fantastic, Nicole, as is your story. I will be back in vegas in a couple of weeks and you've convinced me to go to the lounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole_Asahi View Post
This is way too late to do you any good, but I just want to say a few words about the Las Vegas Lounge.

I had the opportunity to spend a few days in Vegas as Nicole, and I did visit the Las Vegas Lounge. There is a $5 cover charge; not a biggie. The girls appear to be mostly working T girls, but I felt very safe and non-threated. The T girls appear to be friendly. (They didn't hit on me since I was in Nicole guise and looking hot enough to be their competition! ) They don't appear to be pushy. I saw one really Asian TS giving a guy a lap dance where she had her panties down and leaning back/sitting on his lap, grinding into him. It was hot!

One lucky guy (a truck driver from San Antonio) got the benefit of my full attention, and later, back in the cab of his rig, the benefit of my lips and hands on his cock (after he gave me the benefit of his mouth on my cock, of course!)!!
Old 03-14-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nicole_Asahi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Nicole_Asahi

Hope you went to the Las Vegas Lounge, and hope you had a bangin' time!