Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Are You Sure You're 100% Female?

I communicated w/ a she-girl who considers herself to be female, and her thinking was to keep her flaccid penis for mutilation reasons, instead of getting her pussy.

Her descriptions of sexual activity were not like a female, but a gay sissy male. IMHO, that is not thinking like a female.

I feel that there are more maleness factors involved; but they are overlooked, not thought of, etc.

There are a lot of M2F, Transvestites, and Females w/ a penis or purchased pussy on this forum. Some have an angry-inch attitude, some want to be fawned over by men, some are looking for courtship, and some are hiding deep secrets from this forum and society.

Answer this girls: Is there anything from your male past that hasn't changed?
Old 08-15-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

defiance is on a distinguished road

.i have an old friend who turned lady boy about 3 years ago i have known for about 8.. . there is definately more elements of male than female. the female is in the behavior of the body not the mind. but at first i had a hard time guaging her reactions when i saw her after recently cause i hadn't seen her for about a year.. couldnt gauge that before and after sex was either a feminine side trying to find something she wants. or was it the male side that wanted to be a bit played with emotionally which was done by rudness and ignoring of her interest, focusing only on the sex and getting the sex form my part
but ya its a good question to ask.
Old 08-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts

DEFIANCE:

It might be that the 3 years, as opposed to 15 years, would still have so many male elements; or that the dual gender caused confusion on her end and/or yours.

I think you said the sexual desires were more male in nature, which is what I noticed as well. I've noticed more of a mental duality. In other words, shopping, cosmetics and appearance would be feminine in nature; but sci-fi, video games and sports would have a male tilt to them.

Of course, living as a female and having mostly female friends, while only dating guys would create a more feminine persona, that would be more pronounced as the years multiplied.
Old 08-17-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

defiance is on a distinguished road

Yeah that makes sense. the longer ur in that body / mind set the more chances of the person switching to more feminie things. but nevertheless. i still believe that under the core of it all . the person is still male. the thought proccess is puely male cause the brain hasnt been switched out. only the person is making the effort to switch out to complete female
but i would imagine ts - ladies who have post op treatments are more feminine in thought proccess. though i never met a post op before so i cant make a 100% decision on it. mainly gauging from what i experience and what i can understand about people.
Old 08-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFIANCE,

True, the core is the basic. But more than equipment--I think--is the attraction change due to sexual interaction. You begin to think and act according to your role in the relationship. In other words, you can purchase a pussy to replace the current occupant, but be and act like a butch.
Old 08-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFIANCE,

If you look at some of the posts by M2F T-Girls and Females who tent their skirts or refer to their cocks, you'll hear a female voice, like every detail of a date. And that's not male thinking. Transvestites I've yet take note of.
Old 08-20-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
I communicated w/ a she-girl who considers herself to be female, and her thinking was to keep her flaccid penis for mutilation reasons, instead of getting her pussy.

Her descriptions of sexual activity were not like a female, but a gay sissy male. IMHO, that is not thinking like a female.

I feel that there are more maleness factors involved; but they are overlooked, not thought of, etc.

There are a lot of M2F, Transvestites, and Females w/ a penis or purchased pussy on this forum. Some have an angry-inch attitude, some want to be fawned over by men, some are looking for courtship, and some are hiding deep secrets from this forum and society.

Answer this girls: Is there anything from your male past that hasn't changed?

Quite a bit from my male past hasn't changed. I still pee sitting down, I still put on pants one leg at a time, I still collecr comic books, I still get pissy when I chip a nail. Just like when I was living as a guy.
Old 08-20-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
DEFIANCE:

I think you said the sexual desires were more male in nature, which is what I noticed as well. I've noticed more of a mental duality. In other words, shopping, cosmetics and appearance would be feminine in nature; but sci-fi, video games and sports would have a male tilt to them.

Assigning a gender to interests and activities seems pretty pointless to me.
Old 08-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BIONCA,

And how are you, this beautiful day?

Your interests determine your thought patterns, and almost no one is 100% male or female. They're somewhere in between, usually at opposite poles.

It seems pointless to you, but mentally I'm BOTH. I always have been. Most people exhibit male or female thought patterns, but there is a 3rd rare group that I've always belonged to. For example, I have female thought patterns on relationships, but male thought patterns on shopping. When I lived in San Francisco years ago, I could have been a feminine partner in a gay relationship. I experienced female physical attraction thoughts toward a guy who was interested in me, but I kept it to myself. I preferred women to men, but I never forgot that duality. As I realized my duality, I noticed changes in thought patterns that were not forced. I'm certain that I would have changed more, if I traveled down that road. That's when my curiosity w/ trans issues started, and why it still interests me.

I don't feel regret, just continued interest. So, my 100% ratio doesn't mean I think you're at 65%, but that you're at 95 to 98%. Having said that, I'm trying to see where I am in comparison to say a transvestite, a pre-opp, a post-opp, etc.

So, there is nothing offensive about this thread. It's just a comparison that won't interest a guy who wants JO pictures, to find a t-girl to sleep with, a t-girl partner, etc.
Old 07-15-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

littletwink can only hope to improve

Quote:
BIONCA,

And how are you, this beautiful day?

Your interests determine your thought patterns, and almost no one is 100% male or female. They're somewhere in between, usually at opposite poles.

It seems pointless to you, but mentally I'm BOTH. I always have been. Most people exhibit male or female thought patterns, but there is a 3rd rare group that I've always belonged to. For example, I have female thought patterns on relationships, but male thought patterns on shopping. When I lived in San Francisco years ago, I could have been a feminine partner in a gay relationship. I experienced female physical attraction thoughts toward a guy who was interested in me, but I kept it to myself. I preferred women to men, but I never forgot that duality. As I realized my duality, I noticed changes in thought patterns that were not forced. I'm certain that I would have changed more, if I traveled down that road. That's when my curiosity w/ trans issues started, and why it still interests me.

I don't feel regret, just continued interest. So, my 100% ratio doesn't mean I think you're at 65%, but that you're at 95 to 98%. Having said that, I'm trying to see where I am in comparison to say a transvestite, a pre-opp, a post-opp, etc.

So, there is nothing offensive about this thread. It's just a comparison that won't interest a guy who wants JO pictures, to find a t-girl to sleep with, a t-girl partner, etc.
I agree that societies - Western or otherwise - do force the contemplative among us to consider some behaviors with respect to the gender dichotomy they have set up.

Even though it can be generally agreed that few actions other than carrying a child and giving birth naturally is absolutely gender-specific, it's ok to having a conversation about some behaviors and activities being more masculine or more feminine than others, just as it's ok to say that there are masculine and feminine physical traits.