Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-25-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold
Default Good News

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/10/...mes/index.html

This is the first legislation to pass at the Federal level in the US to include positive mention of either "Gender Identity" or "Gender Expression". The only other legislation to be passed in the US that mentions transgendered people is the law that states that transition costs for hormones and surgery would NOT be paid by Medicare/aid.

I'm not really good with the idea of hate crime legislation, but since it exists, it seems like a good idea to include some of the most vulnerable groups.
Old 10-26-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

While this is certainly one step forward in the right direction, I just hope that they don't decide to take two steps backwards, like various governments have been wont to do in the past.

I will admit that I am not overly knowledgeable on the working of the American political machine(I am Canadian), but it certainly sounds like this will make it through.