Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-09-2007

Default backside off limits!

hehe well i'm just bored right now so i just was thinking of how interesting it is that a lot of you guys like taking it in the ass..

for me, i really really dread that thought and i don't think i could ever do it. like honestly i don't think i could for a thousand dollars. maybe a million though...

no offense to you guys though ya heard? it's just this thing i have that i don't like to focus on myself.. i don't really like experimenting with my body or anything like that i'm just straight foward when i masturbate. I like the focus to be on the other person, i mean i have my body forever but it's not every day you have another person to play with (unless you're a lucky bastard).. i even think i'd have a hard time enjoying a blowjob... i want to give THEM a blowjob..

so yeah anyway i'm not trying to express any particular point i'm just putting my thoughts out there, just found it interesting that pretty much everyone here likes (or would like) to take it anally.

comments or suggestions appreciated!
Old 10-10-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I've never been penetrated by another person, but I have, with a Femdom been penetrated with a strap-on.

At first, I was very apprehensive about it, thought it would hurt like hell frankly. But if its done the right way, it can be a very pleasurable thing. The key thing to remember is to use copious amounts of lubricant, and go very slow, let yourself relax and gradually you'll be able to take it in. Your body will fight the intruder at first, but just relax. You'll find yourself enjoying it without too much pain. I don't recommend a hard ramming the first time, but over time, you'd be able to accommodate it readily

The anus has a lot of nerve endings that can really add to one's sexual stimulation.

If you want to try and condition yourself on your own, I recommend getting a butt plug. Get a small one, use plenty of lubricant, then slowly insert it. DON'T PUSH. Over time, you'll find yourself eagerly, and easily able to insert it, and will begin to enjoy the full feeling it can provide.
Old 10-10-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

I think you have a bit of a phobia about being penetrated, you should relax a little more mate, its just another part of your body.
When i first experimented i just used a finger with lube, i found it quite a turn on, but i didn't like anything bigger for many years, until a couple of years ago when i became interested in tgirls.
I thought if i ever meet one i better get ready for something bigger than finger.
So i bought a vibrator for my girlfriend and stated to use it on myself secretly.

At first i couldn't get more than 2" in and i didn't like it much, it was a bit pailful and strange, but i persevered now i can bury 6" and really enjoy it.
You got to use plenty of lub and take it slowly over the weeks, in the end you will probably love it, just relax about it mate.
Take it like a man:D:D

Maby you need to focus on yourself a Little bit more as well when your with someone, most of the girls ive known get a big kick knowing thay are giving you pleasure as well as receiving it and it doesn't mean your being selfish as long as its not all you.
Old 10-14-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
hehe well i'm just bored right now so i just was thinking of how interesting it is that a lot of you guys like taking it in the ass..

for me, i really really dread that thought and i don't think i could ever do it. like honestly i don't think i could for a thousand dollars. maybe a million though...

no offense to you guys though ya heard? it's just this thing i have that i don't like to focus on myself.. i don't really like experimenting with my body or anything like that i'm just straight foward when i masturbate. I like the focus to be on the other person, i mean i have my body forever but it's not every day you have another person to play with (unless you're a lucky bastard).. i even think i'd have a hard time enjoying a blowjob... i want to give THEM a blowjob..

so yeah anyway i'm not trying to express any particular point i'm just putting my thoughts out there, just found it interesting that pretty much everyone here likes (or would like) to take it anally.

comments or suggestions appreciated!

The penetration is a bit painful, but the bliss you feel when the cock has filled
your asshole rewards you so amply... After a few minutes you don't feel any pain more, and reach a sort of ecstasy.
Old 10-14-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

Everyone is different, and you should never do anything that you do not like. There are T-girls who like to get fucked but do not like to fuck. A girl like that would be perfect for you.
Old 10-14-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

reanna 71 is on a distinguished road

I would give it a go . you never know till ya give it a try
Old 10-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excaliborg will become famous soon enoughExcaliborg will become famous soon enough

not quite sure yet. it would have to be with a partner i really trusted.
Old 10-20-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EbonyTSLover can only hope to improve

I think when you find the right ladyboy,Then you will enjoy it
Old 10-20-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
i think its more that your afraid to take it in the glory hole because the media has portrayed anal sex to be "bad", especially when the one with a Y chromosome is on the receiving end. in my opinion, just keep your mind open to these things. you never know, the shemale of your dreams could be waiting around the corner in your life and she might prefer to be a top than a bottom, or she might like to be versatile and likes to both give AND receive.

just remember to use lube if/when you decide to try it. take it like a man
Old 10-21-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mcginlay is on a distinguished road

no experience of this but willing to try!
Old 10-21-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mercury is on a distinguished road

Well ,y take on it was the same as most men, but being a sexuall person, i started small, finger theni have worked up to a dildo,, and i love it, it does feel very good, but then i do have to be in the right mood, and i have fantsized about a shemale taking it...so its something to me you have to feel that you want..its to each his own..
Old 10-25-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cocklover has a spectacular aura aboutcocklover has a spectacular aura about
Smile

I would rather suck, lick or stroke a cock, than be fucked by one, but, if there is chemistry between us, ass fucking and licking can be great fun and provide lots of stimulation for cumming.
Old 10-29-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mobiryder can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to mobiryder Send a message via MSN to mobiryder Send a message via Yahoo to mobiryder Send a message via Skype™ to mobiryder

hey, to each his own... i know guys who go to ladyboy gogo bars and would never even so far as kiss them, but for some reason they're drawn to them (or they're getting the shaft secretly afterwards, shrug).... i personally let the trannys physical assets decide.. if she has a huge wang, then i get fucked.. if she has a small limp one but big fake titties and sexy feet, i'll creampie her.. shrug
Old 10-29-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

floydthebarber can only hope to improve

I'd do it. Don't know if you like it, till you try it!
Old 10-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mobiryder can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to mobiryder Send a message via MSN to mobiryder Send a message via Yahoo to mobiryder Send a message via Skype™ to mobiryder

alright! bend over and spread your legs... TOUCH the BALL! err WALL!!
Old 01-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

My ambition is to have a shemale cock in my ass. The sooner I get a cock in me the better and hopefully I'll get lots of it.
Old 01-28-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
My ambition is to have a shemale cock in my ass. The sooner I get a cock in me the better and hopefully I'll get lots of it.
Me too, i need a nice fat shecock stretching my aching virgin arse hole, now!
Old 01-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

I love it, never thought I would until the first Thai LB I met!
She was great, very gentle and made me cum so hard!
I alway's make sure they Top now!
Old 01-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
I love it, never thought I would until the first Thai LB I met!
She was great, very gentle and made me cum so hard!
I alway's make sure they Top now!
I've obviously got to get to Thailand.
Old 02-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Shemales Penetrating Males

Interesting how often this topic comes up in various threads. If a person wants to give they should be ready to receive. For me I want to give and especially to receive. I love the thought of a nice hard cock pumping in and out of me and then giving me a big load of cum in my ass.
Old 02-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Backside off limits?

Definitely not mine. I would love to be filled by cock. I want to feel cock in me all the time.
Old 02-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephen54 is on a distinguished road

Oh the feel of a cock sliding inside me is something I would and could never go without now. Was a long time before I was able to do it, but the right trannie and enough alcohol and I did, she was dressed to kill, lacy knickers, stockings, very tight dress and lots of play and then she used lots of lube, fingered me then told me to squat over her and lower myself at my own time onto her boyclit..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm she was naughty, came inside me that night as well, good thing I knew her! The feel of her stockings as she fucked me confirmed my love of all things femme
Old 02-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

capablanca is on a distinguished road

I first went to a shemale because I wanted to suck cock. She wound up fucking me up the ass - something that I had not planned on. But it was fabulous, and I've enjoyed it a number of times since. I think you should just give it a go - you only live once, and you might as well see how it feels.
Old 07-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

chelsea can only hope to improve

Was totally against the idea at first but glad i tried it. For those against it still, try it, you only live once
Old 07-28-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hung Tung is on a distinguished road

I prefer oral, but if it's done right, anal can be pleasurable. Lying on your back with a pretty tgirl between your legs doing you while stroking your rock hard member is a visual memory to cherish.
Old 07-28-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts

I agree. Do it. Choose someone special to you. Take precautions + plenty of Lube, and above all, to start with, go gently.

Let your arse throb with pleasure and spread that to all parts of you

Quite fancy a little ( or big ) myself . . .

Last edited by Mel Asher; 07-28-2009 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The_Void will become famous soon enough

Anal penetration can be real fun. I've never had anyone else anally penetrate me, strap-on, penis or otherwise, but it's very enjoyable even on my own. In fact, it's best not to masturbate at all while doing it, just enjoy the pleasures it creates on its own. They're 10 times more intense than masturbation, and can last for as long as you can take it.
Old 08-02-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sowman can only hope to improve

It's not my thing, i tried it one time.....actually not really tried it but the TS i was with totally surprised me and put her cock inside me. I really didnt enjoy it at all. but don't knock it till you try it.....