Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-07-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

princess vagina is on a distinguished road
Default Brothers Who Became Sisters

These two beautiful women were part of my life when I was growing up. They were amongst my heroines. Both went on to have SRS. The girl on the left I remember as Shawna but shamefully cannot remember the other girl's name. Her brother was also TG which is regarded as highly unusual. Has anyone heard of any other brothers becoming sisters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertobo View Post
Wanking a still working cock
Old 08-07-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess vagina View Post
...The girl on the left I remember as Shawna but shamefully cannot remember the other girl's name. Her brother was also TG which is regarded as highly unusual. Has anyone heard of any other brothers becoming sisters?
Yes, there are some Thai Katoeys who were brothers and became sisters. I'm afraid that I can't help you with the names right now. If I remember any I will either post them here or send a PM to you.
Old 08-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Yes, there are some Thai Katoeys who were brothers and became sisters. I'm afraid that I can't help you with the names right now. If I remember any I will either post them here or send a PM to you.
Here two brothers that became two sisters. According to Captain Outrageous
they are twins. There names are 'X" and 'Sam'. 'X' is the one wearing the pink top.
Attached Thumbnails
X&Sam.jpg  
Old 08-08-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jane & Jay

Quote:
Jane & Jay from Thailand are two gorgeous women, born brothers but became sisters. The attached pictures are from other threads on this site.
Attached Thumbnails
jane 1.jpg   jane 2.jpg   jay 1.jpg  

jay 2.jpg   jane & jay 1.jpg   jane & jay 2.jpg  

Old 08-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

I think this thread answers sufficiently to your query:
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4914
Old 08-10-2012
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked Freedom View Post
I think this thread answers sufficiently to your query:
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4914
That thread started out to be very good, but then devolved into an incest discussion. Hence I didn't merge this thread with that one.
Old 08-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

dad is proud
Old 08-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

buck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the rough

Gina & Geneva meet your requirements I suppose.
Attached Thumbnails
gina04.jpg   Geneva02.jpg  
Old 08-13-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SCHEALSEA RED HAIR is on a distinguished road
Wink Gina & Geneva

hi can anybody help me?
i try to find pics from this hotties but no exit.
where can find pics?

Last edited by SCHEALSEA RED HAIR; 08-13-2012 at 12:40 PM. Reason: bad writting
Old 08-13-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

princess vagina is on a distinguished road
Default Gina & Geneva

Oh Buck thank you so much for finding these and reminding me of their names. You are exactly right! I would love to know more of their story. How they explored their changing sexuality together I am sure it is absolutely fascinating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck1986 View Post
Gina & Geneva meet your requirements I suppose.
Old 08-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
That thread started out to be very good, but then devolved into an incest discussion. Hence I didn't merge this thread with that one.
I have great respect for the work that you do . I just wanted to have a pointer to a collection of photos that matched the thread title.