Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-24-2010
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham
Default Nicolly Navarro

A very hot girl. Thanks to Bob's Tstopsites for this.

Cham
Attached Thumbnails
Nicolly-Navarro (2).jpg   Nicolly-Navarro (3).jpg   Nicolly-Navarro (4).jpg  

Nicolly-Navarro.jpg   Nicolly-Navarro (1).jpg   Nicolly-Navarro (10).jpg  

Nicolly-Navarro (5).jpg  
Old 12-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

D1ckL0v3r will become famous soon enough

One of my favs. Just looking at this gorgeous girlcock makes my mouth watering
Old 08-06-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CockinMouth will become famous soon enoughCockinMouth will become famous soon enough
Default One of my favorites!

I love this girl. her cock and tits and ass are all so mouth watering! I cant believe this hread asnt more popular!!
Attached Thumbnails
nicolly_navarro7.jpg   nicolly_navarro9.jpg   nicolly_navarro14.jpg  

nicolly_navarro16.jpg   nicolly_navarro24.jpg   nicolly_navarro25.jpg  

nicolly_navarro26.jpg   nicolly_navarro27.jpg   nicolly_navarro29.jpg  

Old 08-06-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CockinMouth will become famous soon enoughCockinMouth will become famous soon enough
Default More Pics of Beautiful Dicks

:t urnon:
Attached Thumbnails
nicolly_navarro30.jpg   nicolly_navarro33.jpg   nicolly_navarro34.jpg  

nicolly_navarro40.jpg   nicolly_navarro42.jpg   nicolly_navarro44.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 08-06-2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Reduced number of pics from a set to conform with Forum rules.
Old 08-06-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockinMouth View Post
I love this girl. her cock and tits and ass are all so mouth watering! I cant believe this hread asnt more popular!!
Agreed, she has a really sweet shapely bum.
Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Agreed, she has a really sweet shapely bum.
Yes indeed, her bum is a delight. Her sexual equipment is also of premium quality.
Old 08-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

damiangentile has a spectacular aura aboutdamiangentile has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
A very hot girl. Thanks to Bob's Tstopsites for this.

Cham
In the second photo looks equal to Carla Novaes... I have to look twice to realice who this girl was...
Lovely bum... hard sweet cock.... delicious.

some more pictures here, from differentes sites
Attached Thumbnails
nicolly-tdicks-03.jpg   nicolly-tdicks-02.jpg   tumblr_libycsWwj81qzkyayo1_500.jpg  

11.jpg   08.jpg   thumb_small.jpg  

shemale-revenge-nicolly-navarro-picture-010.jpg   shemale-revenge-nicolly-navarro-picture-009.jpg   13.jpg  

06.jpg   1905mct.jpg   0.jpg  

megacocktranny_com_nicolly_navarro_2-052-2.jpg  
Old 08-08-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FlacoPro can only hope to improve

She's awesome, sex with her must be Amazing...
Old 12-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paladin68 can only hope to improve
Default This is for not2old

Nicolly is one of those rare natural beauties. He face is perfect, with no overdone surguries like a botched lip nose or check job. So many t-girls ruin their faces or are just not blessed with decent ones to start with, but Nicolly is not one of those. There is not a bad picture of hwr anywhere.

And that sets the stage for everything else, the long legs, lickable toes, sizzling hot torso, nice hips and ass, again without overblown ass injections.

She is my all time favorite latin t-girl, and that's saying a lot. In fact, i'd go so far as to name her my favorite of all time regardless of race or ethnic background.
Attached Thumbnails
megacocktranny-nicolly_navarro_2-001.jpg   megacocktranny-nicolly_navarro_2-004.jpg   megacocktranny-nicolly_navarro_2-015.jpg  

nnlace003.jpg   nnlace015.jpg   nnlace007.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 12-03-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default More nicolly!

Got cut off (damn wireless )
Here are a few more of the incomparable goddess Nicolly Navarro!

Lots more at shemalestardb.com including many too large to upload here (size in the 700KB range with this site limited to 585KB or so).

Anyway, enjoy, i sure do!
Attached Thumbnails
nnyb001.jpg   nnyb007.jpg   nnyb014.jpg  

asstoyedshemales_com_nicolly_navarro_1-001.jpg   asstoyedshemales_com_nicolly_navarro_1-008.jpg   asstoyedshemales_com_nicolly_navarro_1-011b.jpg  

Last edited by paladin68; 12-02-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin68 View Post
Nicolly is one of those rare natural beauties. He face is perfect, with no overdone surguries like a botched lip nose or check job. So many t-girls ruin their faces or are just not blessed with decent ones to start with, but Nicolly is not one of those. There is not a bad picture of hwr anywhere.

This kind of harsh judgment as I've put in bold above seems to cry out for a demand that you show your face so that all the rest of us can decide whether you have been "blessed with a decent one." After all, as I am sure Nicolly would agree, what matters most is what other people think.
Old 12-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
This kind of harsh judgment as I've put in bold above seems to cry out for a demand that you show your face so that all the rest of us can decide whether you have been "blessed with a decent one." After all, as I am sure Nicolly would agree, what matters most is what other people think.
Well, I'm in the car, if you can make me out. I never did say i was good looking, although my peeps would probably say i am.

It isn't harsh, it's just an opinion, backup up by fact. One only need look at all the overdone surgical alterations that some girls go overboard with. Big turn off to me. I tell girls all the time: "don't mess up your face, you have a naturally pretty face, so don't screw it up". some listen, some don't. There is such a thing as over correction.

Old 12-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I'm in the car, if you can make me out. I never did say i was good looking, although my peeps would probably say i am.

It isn't harsh, it's just an opinion, backup up by fact. One only need look at all the overdone surgical alterations that some girls go overboard with. Big turn off to me. I tell girls all the time: "don't mess up your face, you have a naturally pretty face, so don't screw it up". some listen, some don't. There is such a thing as over correction.
Talk about missing the point!

Old 12-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I didn't miss any point, I just do not consider it pertinent.

This blind adoration or all shemales, t-girls, etc., and supreme worshiping at the altar of the shemale cock, is way beyond the threshold of sanity.
Old 12-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I didn't miss any point, I just do not consider it pertinent.

This blind adoration or all shemales, t-girls, etc., and supreme worshiping at the altar of the shemale cock, is way beyond the threshold of sanity.
How convenient not to think it pertinent. I predict it won't be long before you step in it big time here.
Old 12-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The basic reality is that some people are not cute / pretty / handsome / beautiful, and no amount of surgery is going to fix it. And some people go overboard and ruin what God gave them.

You don't have to like it or even believe it, and I'm not going to tell you that you or anyone has to. But I don't live in a fantasy world. My world is full of harsh realities, which often involve decisions that send good people into harm's way.

So, excuse me for pointing this out. Or don't excuse me.
Old 12-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The basic reality is that some people are not cute / pretty / handsome / beautiful, and no amount of surgery is going to fix it. And some people go overboard and ruin what God gave them.

You don't have to like it or even believe it, and I'm not going to tell you that you or anyone has to. But I don't live in a fantasy world. My world is full of harsh realities, which often involve decisions that send good people into harm's way.

So, excuse me for pointing this out. Or don't excuse me.
The implication that I, in contrast, live in a fantasy world requires a lot of nerve on your part. And what the fuck this has to do with sending good people into harm's way is beyond me. But once again, you have missed the obvious original point in such an epic way that if it wasn't so sad it would be comical.
Old 05-22-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

salamandranegra2000 is on a distinguished road

I love this girl.

Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   64038_1.jpg   01.jpg  

64038_1.jpg   66076_3.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 05-22-2014 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-22-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

salamandranegra2000 is on a distinguished road

Attached Thumbnails
1004730783.jpg   1217512856.jpg   jane-marie-pink-bikini04.jpg