Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 12-28-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kellypierce is on a distinguished road
Default FRAUDS!! These ads made by IMLIVE/SEXIER.com

They also do one of Bailey Jay...Guys if you ever across one of these ads..they are a FRAUD..

I've never been to Portland in my life, and as close as I been to Atlanta is their airport to take a connecting flight.

When I first started camming, I did cam on IMLIVE, but after their chargebacks and came across these ads. I asked them to remove me, they have refused. They continue to make these ads too!

I do not and will never cam on IMLIVE again, and I never cammed on sexier.com it's their sister site. My husband contacted the ad and what they do is give you a yahoo name, then send you to "sexier.com" and it asks you to pay $24.95 and I'm supposedly waiting for you to do a 30 minute session.

I only found out about these ads, because of a fan that was scammed off this. This is why I am posting about it!

I attached what the ad could look like

I currently cam on Kellysdreamhouse, cam4, streamate, chaturbate, and sometimes Flirt4free if other sites are slow.
Attached Thumbnails
imlive.jpg  
Old 12-30-2012
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Couldn't they be charged for doing something like this? If so, I'm surprised that legal action hasn't been taken yet(from any of the people that have been scammed so far)!

It sure sounds like they're being quite sleazy.
Old 12-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

That's pretty low down Kelly! I'm sorry that these people are using your likeness and exploiting your fans!

So far as taking legal action against them if they are like many other cyber pirates they are likely operating outside of North America making prosecuting them difficult. All the feds could likely do is shut the site down as they have with dozens of webstites selling counterfeit merchandise and piratical DVD's and music.

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 12-30-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Old 12-31-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellypierce View Post
Guys if you ever across one of these ads..they are a FRAUD..
I do not and will never cam on IMLIVE again, and I never cammed on sexier.com it's their sister site. My husband contacted the ad and what they do is give you a yahoo name, then send you to "sexier.com" and it asks you to pay $24.95 and I'm supposedly waiting for you to do a 30 minute session.

I only found out about these ads, because of a fan that was scammed off this. This is why I am posting about it!
Hiyas.
Check your PM's.