Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-14-2012
CoolGuy64

Default Question for Shemales, Ladyboys, and Transexuals

I get rock hard looking at shemales, and the like with their smooth bodies and big dicks and I keep wondering something here. I mean, if I had the body you guys have, I'd be hard all the time! Especially when the body is smooth and hairless from neck to toe! WOW! lol Think about it....You guys literally have a womans body with male genitals.

So my question is, when you shemales look at your bodies, do you guys get really hard and turned on looking at your body?
Old 07-15-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

littletwink can only hope to improve

Great question.

When I'm male, I'm not at all turned on by my body. But when I'm a woman, I am completely turned on by it.
Old 07-15-2012
dan

Coolguy64, do you really think someone can have the feelings of someone else's body ? Stop a bit and think about the meaning of your question. Or do you think someone can be attracted to himself ?

However, if i could think of any answer to your question, it would be revolving around the traditional difference we make between a "transvestite" and a "transsexual". A transsexual is someone who has a deep feelings of belonging to the other sex, a feeling of not belonging to his/her genetic gender, and therefore someone who has some important issues about his/her body as is. A transvestite is in this particular case, someone who find general pleasure dressing in women's clothes and assuming a woman's role, and therefore enjoy either aesthetic satisfaction or sometimes sexual arousal in doing so.
Transsexuals usualy don't find any more particular pleasure in wearing women's clothes as you feel wearing men's clothes. They just feel it's the clothes they should normaly wear. And the same goes for pilosity. The same thing goes as well as to the satisfaction they feel toward their transforming body as they transition toward total physical womanhood.

I'm not sure i can figure where you're going with this. You have to be careful not to confuse fantasy and reality. One of the kind, generous t-ladies who participate to this forum could give you a bit more informations about what only them can experience and explain.
On the other hand, there is many transvestites on this site who could probably relate to some parts of your question...
Old 07-16-2012
CoolGuy64

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
Coolguy64, do you really think someone can have the feelings of someone else's body ? Stop a bit and think about the meaning of your question. Or do you think someone can be attracted to himself ?

However, if i could think of any answer to your question, it would be revolving around the traditional difference we make between a "transvestite" and a "transsexual". A transsexual is someone who has a deep feelings of belonging to the other sex, a feeling of not belonging to his/her genetic gender, and therefore someone who has some important issues about his/her body as is. A transvestite is in this particular case, someone who find general pleasure dressing in women's clothes and assuming a woman's role, and therefore enjoy either aesthetic satisfaction or sometimes sexual arousal in doing so.
Transsexuals usualy don't find any more particular pleasure in wearing women's clothes as you feel wearing men's clothes. They just feel it's the clothes they should normaly wear. And the same goes for pilosity. The same thing goes as well as to the satisfaction they feel toward their transforming body as they transition toward total physical womanhood.

I'm not sure i can figure where you're going with this. You have to be careful not to confuse fantasy and reality. One of the kind, generous t-ladies who participate to this forum could give you a bit more informations about what only them can experience and explain.
On the other hand, there is many transvestites on this site who could probably relate to some parts of your question...
I get what your saying here....But I guess where I'm going with this is that if I had the body they had, I'd be loving every second of it.....So I think its very possible for someone to be attracted to themselves....

If there are Trannies, Ladyboys, or Shemales who don't feel this way about themselves, I feel sorry for them, to be honest....

I LOT of guys I'm sure would love to have a body like that and I'm one of them.....But i will get there, or at least close to it, by doing electrolysis to get permanent hair removal on my entire body. I hate body hair SO MUCH that I want to get rid of my OWN body hair forever......

I have had fantasies come to reality a few times so I KNOW its possible.....The life I dreamt of having for the longest time, I am living now, thanks to some opportunities that took place almost two years ago, almost out of NOWHERE....

And having sex with Tranny is one of those fantasies that have yet to come true, actually.....

Sina
Old 07-16-2012
dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGuy64 View Post
I get what your saying here....But I guess where I'm going with this is that if I had the body they had, I'd be loving every second of it.....So I think its very possible for someone to be attracted to themselves....
I LOT of guys I'm sure would love to have a body like that and I'm one of them.....But i will get there, or at least close to it, by doing electrolysis to get permanent hair removal on my entire body. I hate body hair SO MUCH that I want to get rid of my OWN body hair forever......
I have had fantasies come to reality a few times so I KNOW its possible.....The life I dreamt of having for the longest time, I am living now, thanks to some opportunities that took place almost two years ago, almost out of NOWHERE....
And having sex with Tranny is one of those fantasies that have yet to come true, actually.....
Sina
I sincerely wish you all the best, Sina. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. It's difficult sometimes to find what we want. We have to reach, and just do the best we can.
The questions that i had related essentialy to the way you formulated your post. I'm sure you'll find some people to relate with your feelings here.
Old 07-26-2012
CoolGuy64

Thank You. I really appreciate that....

Now I just gotta find a shemale to fulfill my fantasy
Old 07-27-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

StellaDixxie is on a distinguished road

Nope its not a sexual thing. I smile when I look in the mirror and feel beautiful. on the other hand its extremely depressing if I feel I dont look my best.
Old 07-27-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Yeah no, I'm not a narcissistic, nor am I really vain, and I'm definitely not autosexual. So no, I don't turn myself on. Hell I even have a hard time (no pun intended ) masturbating.
I mean yes, there are times when I think I look hot, but I've never looked at myself in the mirror and have gotten sexually aroused due to that.

Though I am very much attracted to other attractive trans girls. But I'm also attracted to cis men and cis women.

And coolguy, just an f.y.i., You might want to take a peak at my sig and not use those terms towards trans girls. You could get slapped.

Though using katoey or ladyboy to refer to a pre-op trans woman who is Thai would be completely appropriate. Though not wise to use that term for non Thai girls.

And I share your view on body hair. I really dislike it myself. On me or anyone I'm attracted to. Though it's pretty hard to convince guys to epilate their legs for my sexual gratification. haha
Though my boyfriend was willing to let me epilate his legs, even after I told him how much it would hurt, repeatedly. But he insisted that he has a very high tolerance for pain....
I was only able to epilate his right shin and calf before he couldn't take anymore. Though he did get further than me my first time using it. I was only able to get my right shin only.