Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

supercar6040 is on a distinguished road
Default Loving those solo shemales

Hi everyone, I'm a first time poster whose favourite shemale practises are of the solo kind. For me there is nothing more horny than seeing an attractive shemale posing in tight panties and watching that sexy bulge begin to push against the fabric until finally springing forth in all that proud glory. my top camera angle is profile, wow there's nothing that makes me grab my cock quicker than seeing that erect dick pointing forward from that shapely body. Tell me what your thoughts are
Old 12-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Thumbs up bulges are soooo hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercar6040 View Post
For me there is nothing more horny than seeing an attractive shemale posing in tight panties and watching that sexy bulge begin to push against the fabric until finally springing forth in all that proud glory. my top camera angle is profile, wow there's nothing that makes me grab my cock quicker than seeing that erect dick pointing forward from that shapely body.
I won't hide it, a panty (or bikini) bulge on a hot chick is one of those few things that give me intense pleasure... In fact, there's a thread called "Pretty Bulges" in the freebies section of this forum and it has become my favorite; i contribute to it as often as i can. And yes, "side views" are the hottest for me too because (most of the time) we can see a nice butt-curve as a bonus!!

Solo scenes: Though perhaps not an ardent fan of them, the fact remains that some Tgirls can arouse me in an extreme way in them... I recall one very hot scene featuring latina Suzany Petrovik, looking so sweet in her bed, moving her lips sexily at the camera while rubbing her fully erected dick on the pillow... awesome! But the most incredible one i have seen featured asian ladyboy Moo, having an obviously unintended spasm while inserting a plastic cock in her ass (standing up), which made her buttocks jolt briefly and then she had the cutest little laugh... ooooh dear! she was so beautiful in that scene, man, i'll never forget...
Old 12-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

teglin is on a distinguished road

I prefer the solo sets also, and love the progression of so many of those sets from clothed - letting us see how the girl would appear out in public - then getting the private strip show.

I almost always wait to cum till the rear view shot, one in which she is looking back at the camera, her breasts are visible at least in part, and her balls and dick hang down below her beautiful hole.