Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road
Default Closest I've ever been with a TS

Few months ago...

My friends from some Islamic country came to visit me in Bangkok, which is where I live.

I picked them up at the airport and drove straight to their hotel, which was right across the road from Soi Nana.

It had been almost a year since the last time I saw them at their country. They took me to nice places for dinner and drinks.

I felt it was my turn to reply the kindness, so I asked them if they had any places they wanted to go, and they said,

"Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and girls are pretty... oh won't you please take me home..."

Lol...

These Muslims... they're so sexually repressed, they're just ready to burst... Lol.. .

I obliged to their request and took them to the Nana Street... where it's full of prostitutes of all kinds.

Female pros, male pros, shemale pros...

It wasn't too difficult to pick a place to go in, we just went up the stairs and there were a dozen girls, waiting to hijack us to thier joint.

We (4 of us) were hijacked by a group of sexy girls in white bikinis, while all along the heist, my Muslim friends were whispering,

"Oh my fucking Alah!"

My friends must've thought they had died and went up to heaven...

We sat on a sofa... in front of a stage... where... the girls got naked and started to show off their assets... boobs... pussies...

There was a girl sitting on each of our laps, eagerly rubbing their ass against our hard cocks.

And I noticed... the girl on my lap had a hard on too...

Damn...

To be honest, I've known from the start that she was a shemale. But I just played dumb until everyone settled...

When everyone got horny and started to care only about their own dicks, I started to play with the TS on my lap...

She had coffee skin... so smooth... long legs... small boobs... so pretty.

Anyway...

It never happened. I mean the sex. I never got to suck her dick, nor did anyone get to fuck that night.

My friends were just happy to be in a same room with a dozen naked girls, and I was just happy to know that when faced with a real person, my dick would get hard at the sight of a pretty shemale.

It was pretty encouraging. After that encounter, I'm pretty certain that I would be able to have sex with a shemale, if I had the chance...

The end.

Added : Have you ever wondered if the ladyboys at the joints were as gorgeous and sexy as the ones you see on the internet (freebie)?

I have.

I've wondered if they were REALLY as feminine and sexy as the ones I see on the freebie section, where I often visit to masturbate.

Sometimes I'm afraid that the ladyboys in real life aren't that pretty...

BUT, after the latest visit to Nana street, I can definitely confirm that without having to look TOO hard, you can find a sexy, fuckable ladyboy in real life...

I just wanted to add this thought...

Last edited by WudLuv2try; 08-22-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road

If I could have it my way, I would have taken her to the 'temporary room' and fucked her right there.

It'd be dark, small room, with just the enough facility for fucking. Small bed and cushion, stuff like that.

I'd get her to sit on the edge of the bed and I would lift her skirt. And just watch her dick gets bigger and bigger in her silky underwear...

The bulge...

I would then remove the underwear... and suck her cock until time almost runs out... and 5 minutes before she calls time out, I'd whip out my cock and jack it right next to hers, and I would cum at the bell.

I'm so fucking horny right now, I need to ... do nothing.

I'll save it for tonight.