Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

O'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura aboutO'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I don't have to design anyone. The perfect lady exists and I'm happy to say that she's my girlfriend.
I am so glad that that woman is me.
Old 07-16-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Sully TS Hopeful View Post
I am so glad that that woman is me.
It could be no one else.
Old 07-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

spike_40 will become famous soon enoughspike_40 will become famous soon enough

Wooowww what a thread, and for what I seek is understanding, love and honesty, able to be open about her self, want to go all the way in a full relationship. Being passionate and accepting of each other.
As for her apperance ???? beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Old 07-19-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LongFatCock22 is infamous around these parts
Default My ULTIMATE shemale!!!

1. has to have a pretty face and a sexy smile
2. very passable
3. huge boobs (the bigger the better!)
4. really smooth legs and a bubble butt
5. she has to crave cock 24/7 and has to love anal with a passion
6. never wears panties when wearing a skirt (mandatory)
7. her cock has to be semi hard if not all the way hard, even in public, 24/7, and she has to be ready to go multiple times a day!!!
8. she has to be able to cumm 6-9 times a day everyday with me, even if her balls get sore!!!
9. her cock has to be shaved bald and has to be 10 inches or bigger when hard, and no smaller than 6 inches when soft, with no exceptions!!!!!!!! (again, the bigger the better!)
10. and finally, her balls have to be golfball size or bigger, and hang down between her legs 6 inches or lower,24/7, (very saggy) and must be shaved bald!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Amyxswallows is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amyxswallows

Then she would be the shemale verson of drew barrymore
Old 07-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

Asian with a nice tan. Natural looking tits. Not too big or even flat chested is okay. Big dark nipples and areolas. Big cock but not too big for me to take. Nice big balls that hang. Round "phat" ass, thick legs and meat on her bones, even what some would consider chubby is okay. Any hair color is fine. Very cute and small soft lickable feet. Tattoos and piercings are a plus. Long hair.

Last edited by outofmymind; 07-22-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 07-31-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

chickswdicks can only hope to improve

Carrie Underwood with a 10 inch cock lol
Old 08-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Exclamation sometimes reality can be hotter than fantasy...

Of course, I could daydream my mind off with the tits of R, the butt of G, the smile of A, the legs of S, the dick of O, the face of V... but at the end of the day, why not go for one that I'd take exactly as she is, not change a thing on her body?
And from what I can see on her website she has a beautiful, easygoing personality... A very sensuous, calm behavior... Blue eyes to melt any heart... The most inviting lips you can think of... A warm, friendly sense of humor and a voice that could turn the angriest tiger into a soft kitten...
Believe it or not, this person is not to be found in Asia or South America, damn she lives in Chicago, U.S!! Her name is Mia-Isabella, I could talk to her in my native language (french) and within 12 hours in my car on a good day, I could be at her doorstep!!
Hell, just make me 20 years younger, a bit taller and a tad more virile-looking and chances are I could even seduce her
Attached Thumbnails
MiaIsabella01.jpg  
Old 08-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

If I could create my own shemale? Well, first and foremost she would be black and looking like Grace Jones but with a 15" dick. She would wear lots of make-up, in particular lipstick and would be of a bossy nature. Of course she would love to use white bois like myself as sex toys and slavish sissies.
Old 02-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Derek1968 is on a distinguished road
Default Understanding Needed

Please imagine what some (not all) desire. I'd like to see "the ultimate" shemale have a long beautiful thick always erect penis along with a wonderful and real female hole, pretty face, lovely natural breasts and nipples, legs, and plump protruding ass on wide fertile hips and narrow waist, and small highly arched feet.

Last edited by smc; 02-20-2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Fake removed, and text referencing the attached picture deleted.
Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, the ultimate shemale would like my erotic stories, poems and jokes.
Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Ah, the ultimate shemale would like my erotic stories, poems and jokes.
So like your poems and jokes she's ugly and flaccid respectively?
Old 02-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Naughty, Naughty !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
So like your poems and jokes she's ugly and flaccid respectively?
You must indeed be Enochian if you express yourself like that. ( Look that one up ). While I am sure randolph is quite able to take care of himself when is comes to snide word-slinging, I suspect that he is too much of a gentleman to lower himself to such an unworthy exchange. Besides I would imagine he is very aware of the Forum Rules.

Perhaps your personal opinions would be more appropriately expressed in a private PM to him, rather than imposing it upon the general membership.

Old 04-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about
Talking

For me, my ultimate shemale should be:

beautiful and sweet, up to 175 cm high (the smaller the better)
slim and fit, but not athletic
preferrably Asian (Thai is the best!)
surgically castrated - and that's a must!!!
with small shaved soft dick
small & tender all-natural tits (no big tits or silicone fakes for me!)
tight round shaped butt
very tender girly skin overall
VERY girly & feminine and absolutely passable
with nice girly voice (not too high!)
always wanting to get fucked
loves to receive me up her ass and down her throat
always swallows my cum and loves it
wears skirts, stockings and other girly dresses
always sleeps nude
never look at other guys or girls
wears short boyish hair and big round earrings
always happy to see me
very submissive and obedient person

I'd marry her right away!!!
Old 04-16-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

transfan85 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to transfan85 Send a message via Yahoo to transfan85

I'd want her to be:

Medium height

Small waist

Curvy, but not ridiculously curvacious

Big boobs, I actually like the fake ones better than natural, with fairly large nipples

She could be any ethnicity

Natural hair

Smooth skin

Feminine voice

And one amazing cock under her dress, preferrably cut.
Old 04-16-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

transfan85 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to transfan85 Send a message via Yahoo to transfan85

A good image would be sofia loren with a huge italian cock, a la Houseboat, i've fantasied about that many times!
Old 04-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool

I have designed my personal "ultimate t-girl" in drawings and stories I've done down through the years...the only problem is most of the drawings got thrown into the trash when I was younger and I was afraid of somebody finding them, and the stories are scrawled out chicken-scratchings filling up spiral notebooks...and odds are I'm the only one who would like her, because as I've heard; nothing is more interesting than your own personal fantasies, or more boring than somebody else's.

But to just give a general idea about my ideal, unrealistic, yet still-haunts-my-fantasies-to-this-day ultimate t-girl, think of Domino Presley, shrink her butt down a bit, remove the tattoo's, tan her skin, pierce her nipples, give her blonde hair, and you've got a pretty basic picture in mind. Also, apply her make-up as if she were a Scene Girl, dress her as if she only shops in thrift stores, and never ever under any circumstance put shoes on her feet, and you're getting closer to the fantasy.

Her voice would sound like Gia Darling's, mixed with a pretty dominant Southern drawl, and she has a real weakness for wearing all sorts of jewelry, especially anklets. She also never tops a guy, and loves it when you get rough with her in the bedroom. She tends to throw caution to the wind and gets a real charge, almost sexual, out of potentially dangerous situations.

So yes, like I said, she's unrealistic to everybody else, a culmination of every carnal desire to me, and I'm not about to foist her onto the world with web-published drawings and stories and such. As for how this character was born in my mind is anybody's guess, and sometimes I wonder if anybody else seems monogamous in their fantasies as I seem to get a lot of the time. Oh well, it's fun to talk about sometimes...
Old 05-06-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jizzfactory is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jizzfactory

-Very feminine
-bit plump allaround
-the bigger and rounder butt the better.
-big cock
-medium-large sized tits
-lots and lots of piercings and tattoos
-should be able to shoot huge loads
Old 05-25-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ghostghost is on a distinguished road
Default I like very feminine shemlae with small dick

I like very feminine shemlae with small dick, asian shemale is my love
Old 05-29-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Dsp123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrrl_ee View Post
Tea Leoni
Christina Aguilera
or Jennifer Aniston with a log swining between their legs
Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Aniston with a cock?
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
Here's what I think my perfect shemale would be:

Physically
-5'7" to 5'9" tall
-Beautiful, feminine, 100% passable
-Caucasian, Latino or Asian
-Blond, Brown, Black or Dark Red hair (her own. If Asian or Latino, not blond :D) that goes down to her shoulder to shoulder blades
-C to D cup size (obviously D is better)
-2 to 3cm areolae radius (0.79 to 1.18 inches)
-Around 36-22-36 (Caucasian and Latino)
-Around 34-20-34 (Asian)
-Completely feminine voice
-7"-13" cock, curved slightly up but about 95% straight forward
-Cut or uncut it doesn't matter
-Little bit of pubes (trimmed very short)
-Medium sized, puffy sack
-Tight asshole
-Feminine voice
-Long slender legs
-Soft smooth velvety skin
-Sexy, pouty, kissable lips that always look juicy and appetizing

Personality etc
-Loves to wear sexy lingerie while fucking (white nylon thigh-highs with satin bows at the top, clear plastic stilettos with 3-5 inch heel, white lacy garter belt with no panties or bra. mmmmmmmmm
-Dresses in pretty clothes while in public (skirts, dresses, blouses etc)
-Walks around house with little to no clothing on (panties, bra, pants is about it unless someone is over)
-Wears white cotton panties - boyleg, bikini or g-string ("thong" for you americans)
-Open minded
-Sexually, is a switch (will be top or bottom)
-Likes be cummed inside, and likes to cum inside me (mouth and ass)
-Kind heart and gentle soul
-Very loving
-Very faithful
-Intelligent
-Funny,good humored and easy going
-In it for love not money
-Not interested in swinging (completely monogamous)
-Doesn't even look at other men or women
-Isn't afraid of PDA
-Never break up

I'm a little picky lol

How the hell am I going to find anyone like that here in Queensland, Australia
ahah i dated a girl just like that in sydney australia!
Old 06-15-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Trannyslut is on a distinguished road

Physical

- Caucasian with soft and smooth skin that is milky white
- Around 5' 8" tall
- Small and feminine hands and feet
- Pretty and feminine face with full lips and blue eyes
- A soft and feminine voice that's cute and sexy
- Straight hair that hangs down to just above her ass, cut with a flat fringe up front and dyed black, similar to the first image but longer and natural
- Natural breasts that fill out a C cup
- Small, pink, and perky nipples that are very sensitive and each pierced with a thin and delicate ring that matches her navel and cock rings
- Round full hips with a beautiful heart shaped ass
- Long and slender legs
- Completely hairless with the exception of her eyebrows and the hair on her head
- Pierced navel with a ring that matches her cock and nipple rings
- Very small uncircumcised cock that's pierced with a thin and delicate ring that matches her navel and nipple rings
- Surgically castrated and healed with no scar, unable to achieve an erection without hormones
- One tattoo, a tramp stamp with something very girly like stars, butterflies, hearts, or flowers like the second image below

Mind and Sex Drive

- Very loving, sensitive, and kind
- Loves animals and pets, particularly dogs
- Willing to include extra partners but only if we both know them well and discuss then agree on it
- Loves to cuddle and kiss after sex
- Loves to please me with her pretty mouth and tight back door
- Loves cum, particualrly mine, and is happy whether I shoot it in her ass or mouth and loves to smear and rub it in when I shoot on her tits, ass, face, belly, and crotch
- She can't get an erection but she can still orgasm and loves for me to suck and lick her limp cock until she is in pure bliss, it takes her longer to climax without her testicles but I'm happy to do it
- Loves to incorporate toys

Dress

- For underwear she likes thongs, G strings, boy shorts, C strings, and sometimes prefers to go commando
- During the warm months she prefers short skirts and cool, light tops and wears 4 to 6 inch heels; always with stockings, usually thigh high stockings and sometimes with a garter belt
- During the cold months she tends to wear skirts cut just above the knee or tight jeans with heavier tops and knee or thigh lenght high heeled boots
- For formal outings she always wears 6 inch heels and low cut dresses, some of which drag on the ground and some of which end less than an inch below her crotch
- When swimming she prefers two piece bikinis, her favorite is mostly string with barely enough cloth to cover her tiny nipples and cock, similar to the one on Sarina Valentina in the third image
- In the bed room she loves to entice with lingerie, she loves to feel sexy in slips, babydolls, teddies, body stockings, and other sexy underwear, but I never let it stay on her for too long
- She is not modest around the house and during the warm months she usually walks around completely nude unless we have or are expecting visitors
- In the cold months she tends to wear a pair of cute and sexy knee high socks to keep her legs warm and a extra long T-shirt that almost comes to her knees but still without panties or a bra

I know I got very specific but hey, it's supposed to be my dream shemale so why no throw in all the details.
Attached Thumbnails
bang-longhair[1].jpg   Sexy_Lower_back_tattoo_Girl_tattoo_Girly_flower[1].jpg   1[1].jpg  

Last edited by Trannyslut; 06-15-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bigbguy is on a distinguished road

vicki richters cock
sasha heyvns ass
bianca f face
hung helens legs...............its aliiiiiiiiveeee
Old 11-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailia View Post
I thought I would list my personal tastes, I have pretty specific tastes (pun intended) but why not if you are defining your ultimate dream girl?
Comments welcomed, as well as pics that match your ideal if you have them.
  • My man just shouted out: That her name is Jodie
  • My choice of idea Ts girlfriend is: That she is mentally stable {a long-shot, I know...}
My man just shouted out from the lounge (I'm in the bath ATM)
that my choice would be his second wish, but that it's asking a bit much.
Old 01-15-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

Michelle Firestone !!!